- This housing market cycle is still on an upward swing
Jim Cramer: We're simply not producing anywhere near the number of homes we need in order to satisfy the demand among people who are living with their parents. Plus: 5 housing preditions for 2014
- Stocks slump on uncertainty about Fed taper
- SeaTac businesses stung by $15-an-hour wage
- Obamacare site woes force extension for sickest
- Jobless claims surge | Retail sales rise solidly
- American Airlines orders 60 jets worth $2.5B
- Buffalo Wild Wings switches from Coke to Pepsi
- J.C. Penney cuts top brands to promote its own
- Hilton hotel shares jump in trading debut | HLT
- Hewlett-Packard is fighting an uphill PC battle
- Aviation schools brace for boom in drone jobs
- Countries where salaries are soaring | Video
- 5 investment moves to make before year ends
Your financial life can be a minefield of decisions, and one wrong step will blow up everything. Here are some easy-to-make mistakes you should stop making.
- Retail sales rise in November, boost economic outlook9:41 AM ET | Reuters
- Wall St. drops for third day on Fed concerns; focus on IPOs10:40 AM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive: Penney shrinks top name brands as own labels take center stage12:33 PM ET | Reuters
- American Airlines orders 60 Embraer jets worth $2.5 billion8:42 AM ET | Reuters
- Liberty Global in talks to buy cable firm Ziggo10:41 AM ET | Reuters
- GM to sell its 7-percent stake in French automaker Peugeot12:42 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Learn about the recruiter/job seeker relationship and if it's the right move for your job search.
One in every 978 housing units received a foreclosure filing in October. Click to see if your state made the list.
- 5 questions to ask before choosing a mortgage term
Consider these questions when choosing between a 15-year or 30-year home loan.
- 8 outside-the-box ways to find a home
- What seasonal housing slowdown?
- Score a low interest rate while you can
- What are homes worth near you?
Should Obamacare health plans be prohibited from offering abortion coverage?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (-0.5%) has cracked fresh lows as the downtrend persists. Heavily-weighted technology (-0.6%) and health care (-0.8%) continue setting the general direction while the notable underperformance of consumer staples (-1.4%) adds to the downward pressure.
Meanwhile, the consumer discretionary sector (-0.5%) is nearing its session low after displaying some relative strength in the early going. Apparel manufacturers are contributing to the retreat after ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|