- SeaTac businesses stung by $15-an-hour pay rate
With 40 employees and less than $5 million in revenue, a local hotel could be the typical American small business. But soon it will have to give most of its staff raises that are anything but routine.
- Stocks slump on uncertainty about Fed taper
- Cramer: Housing cycle is still swinging higher
- J.C. Penney cuts top brands to promote its own
- 6 reasons savers are sexier than big spenders
- The dark side of a 'Downton Abbey' economy
- Obamacare site woes force extension for sickest
- Wall Street is fed up with both major parties
- Jobless claims surge | Retail sales rise solidly
- American Airlines orders 60 jets worth $2.5B
- Buffalo Wild Wings switches from Coke to Pepsi
- Hilton hotel shares jump in trading debut | HLT
- 5 investment moves to make before year ends
Your financial life can be a minefield of decisions, and one wrong step will blow up everything. Here are some easy-to-make mistakes you should stop making.
- Solid U.S. retail sales boost economic outlook1:10 PM ET | Reuters
- Wall St. drops for third day as Fed concerns continue1:13 PM ET | Reuters
- GM yet to reap full benefits of European alliance plans1:08 PM ET | Reuters
- Cisco cuts long-term revenue, earnings target1:10 PM ET | Reuters
- American Air orders regional jets worth about $4 billion1:13 PM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive: Penney shrinks top name brands as own labels take center stage12:33 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Learn about the recruiter/job seeker relationship and if it's the right move for your job search.
One in every 978 housing units received a foreclosure filing in October. Click to see if your state made the list.
- 5 questions to ask before choosing a mortgage term
Consider these questions when choosing between a 15-year or 30-year home loan.
- 8 outside-the-box ways to find a home
- What seasonal housing slowdown?
- Score a low interest rate while you can
- What are homes worth near you?
Should Obamacare health plans be prohibited from offering abortion coverage?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The market is attempting a recovery effort after the S&P 500 held technical support earlier in the session at the 1772 level. The recovery sledding hasn't been easy since leadership has been limited, although it is worth noting that the financial sector (+0.2%) has recently turned positive for the day.
Relative strength in that influential sector could invite some broader buy-the-dip action. Another pocket of relative strength can be found in the small-cap ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|