- Investors look for answers on economy from the Fed
Worry and speculation have consumed traders since Chairman Ben Bernanke spoke to Congress last month about the drive to keep interest rates at record lows. They hope he'll settle the confusion today.
- Stocks open little changed ahead of Fed meeting
- FedEx profit drops on weak economic growth
- Why Chinese are buying up so much of the US
- Unemployed teacher finds bag, returns $200,000
- Your morning coffee just killed your creativity
- Should taxpayers cover loss of homes to wildfires?
- Taxi driver pursues charges after anti-Muslim rant
- University to ban too-wide seat cushions at games
- Man pleads guilty to smuggling snakes on planes
- Oil price rises near $99 before Bernanke speaks
- Study: Wiser medication use could cut health costs
- Netflix goes all in with DreamWorks | NFLX | DWA
- It's not too late: 3 ways to save the market rally
We should always be vigilant against spending too much of our hard-earned money. There are some instances when we're more vulnerable than others.
- Wall Street opens flat ahead of Fed9:35 AM ET | Reuters
- World Bank watching Fed, ready to respond7:53 AM ET | Reuters
- Orders top $100 billion as Ryanair gives Boeing a boost9:09 AM ET | Reuters
- FedEx shares dip on growth concerns9:12 AM ET | Reuters
- EADS says window closed for new BAE merger attempt9:28 AM ET | Reuters
- Tesla recalls some Model S cars due to seat-mount defect8:53 AM ET | Reuters
Economists find that as women grow more self-reliant, marriages become more about wanting commitment than needing it.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
No matter where you are on your career path, there are lessons from your first job that you can take with you on the entire journey.
The return of 'piggyback' loans may be good news for buyers seeking low down payments.
BUSINESS ON MAIN
Not sure how much to pay yourself as you ramp up your business? These 10 questions will help you figure out what works for you and your company.
Mortgage rates are at all-time lows. Find the best options for new mortgages and refinancing.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
A shortage of million-dollar mansions means rich folks are having to wait to buy homes. What's your reaction?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 64 %I play my tiny violin.
- I genuinely sympathize.
- I'm outraged over the nation's income disparity.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -1.60. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +1.50. With 15 minutes to go before the start of today's session, equity futures continue to trade in mixed fashion. The Nasdaq futures hold a slim gain of 0.1% with Adobe Systems (ADBE 46.80, +3.44) contributing to the pre-market strength after the software publisher beat on earnings.
In other pre-market movers, Sprint Nextel (S 7.06, -0.26) is lower by 3.6% after ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|