- The top 6 regrets among people who are dying
- 10 states with the fastest-growing economies
- Dow falls 206 as Bernanke sees end to stimulus
- What the Fed and Justin Bieber have in common
- 5 most popular US brands sold in China | Video
- LA to give every student an iPad; $30M order
- Watermelon Oreos dip into racism controversy
- People who do America's real dirty jobs
- New $25K rifle is fully loaded -- and then some
- Obamacare surprise: Young people want coverage
- Tesla shows it can handle recalls | TSLA
- 5 things to know about health care overhaul
- Why Oracle looks like a smart buy | ORCL
Anthony Mirhaydari: Looking for safety after the last market crash, investors poured retirement savings into bonds. But prices are falling, which means painful sales or being locked into low returns for years.
- China June flash HSBC PMI hits nine-month low on weak demand9:48 PM ET | Reuters
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus5:48 PM ET | Reuters
- Bernanke says Fed likely to reduce bond buying this year6:34 PM ET | Reuters
- Analysis: Sprint should raise Clearwire bid to avoid Dish tension7:16 PM ET | Reuters
- Sony to consider Third Point's proposal: Sony CEO Hirai9:44 PM ET | Reuters
- Icahn reiterates commitment for Dell buy3:07 PM ET | Reuters
These more frequent deadly disasters burden government budgets and could mean new fees for homeowners who live in harm's way.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
No matter where you are on your career path, there are lessons from your first job that you can take with you on the entire journey.
Check out what these landlords asked of tenants, and how tenants should respond to such requests.
- Break a lease over the landlord?
Find out whether an annoying property manager is grounds to end the lease.
- Buying beats renting until interest rates hit 10.5%
- •Need a new place? Find a great rental
- Shop for the best mortgage rate
- What are homes worth near you?
BUSINESS ON MAIN
Take a tour of Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh's vision for revitalizing Las Vegas' downtown core as a hub for startups, technology and the arts.
Mortgage rates are at all-time lows. Find the best options for new mortgages and refinancing.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
A shortage of million-dollar mansions means rich folks are having to wait to buy homes. What's your reaction?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 64 %I play my tiny violin.
- I genuinely sympathize.
- I'm outraged over the nation's income disparity.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] Equities ended on their lows with the S&P 500 down 1.4%.
The S&P entered today's session with a week-to-date gain of 1.5% as investors expected reassuring words from today's Federal Open Market Committee Statement.
Stocks traded with slim losses until this afternoon's FOMC Statement and subsequent comments from Chairman Bernanke sent equities and Treasuries to their lows while also providing a significant boost to the dollar.
Today's Statement was ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|