- Sales of existing homes fall as investors leave market
The National Association of Realtors says home resales have dropped to an annual rate of 5.05 million units. The decline follows 4 straight months of gains but is still the second highest for the year.
- Stocks slip as home sales decline unexpectedly
- Cramer: Alibaba is the real deal | IPO reaches $25B
- Apple sells record 10M iPhones in debut weekend
- Chrysler recalls 230,760 SUVs for fuel pump issue
- Obama tries using Reagan touch on the economy
- Merck to buy Sigma-Aldrich for $17 billion | SIAL
- Siemens to acquire Dresser-Rand for $7.6B | DRC
- GM recalls cars over parking brake fire risk | GM
- RadioShack holding talks with a major vendor
- Protesters to rip Wall Street over climate change
- Alibaba IPO casts a spell over investors | BABA
- StockScouter: It's video game maker's 'Destiny'
Use these tips to save when that flat-screen TV or the cute kids' clothes call your name.
- Wall St. dips at open after China policy comments9:33 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. existing home sales fall as investors leave10:18 AM ET | Reuters
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days9:39 AM ET | Reuters
- Germany's Merck to buy Sigma-Aldrich for $17 billion10:17 AM ET | Reuters
- Chrysler recalls 230,760 SUVs globally for fuel pump issue8:37 AM ET | Reuters
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold9:17 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
These states have the most million-dollar homes. Here's what roughly seven figures gets you in each.
The gatekeepers between you and the job you want are often digital first, human second. Here's how to approach both.
Motor Trend compares the Chevy Malibu, Chrysler 200, Honda Accord, Kia Optima, Mazda6 and Nissan Altima.
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Will you buy shares in the Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 77 %No.
- Not sure yet.
MORE MARKET NEWS
Just reported, existing home sales hit an annualized rate of 5.05 million units in August, while the Briefing.com consensus expected a reading of 5.20 million. The pace for August was up from the prior month's revised rate of 5.14 million units (from 5.15 million). Nasdaq -26.88 at 4552.91... NYSE Adv/Dec 559/2272... Nasdaq Adv/Dec 561/1935.
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|