- SEC set to adopt reforms for money market funds
Proponents say moving from the current stable $1 per share to a floating net asset value would help prevent investors from getting spooked by the prospect of funds breaking the buck.
- Stocks mixed amid earnings, global conflicts
- Pepsi profit falls on weakness in North America
- Boeing profit gets lift from increased deliveries
- Dow Chemical net income tumbles by 62% | DOW
- Delta quarterly net income rises on US demand
- China detains employees of suspect meat seller
- Donald Trump to break ground on new DC hotel
- Wall Street rejects Ackman's Herbalife threat | HLF
- Apple posts biggest profit gain in nearly 2 years
- How Chipotle is grilling McDonald's | CMG | MCD
- Is this third-biggest stock bubble in US history?
- When it's OK to raid your kid's college savings
Savings accounts are one of the most basic services banks offer customers. How does your bank stack up?
- PepsiCo raises profit forecast as North America snack sales rise9:34 AM ET | Reuters
- Higher commercial jet deliveries boost Boeing's profit9:31 AM ET | Reuters
- Apple margin concerns fade, focus shifts to iPhone launch9:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food7:18 AM ET | Reuters
- S&P inches higher at open, buoyed by earnings9:40 AM ET | Reuters
- NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: source6:58 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Life outside the big city can still be dangerous, like anywhere else.
Who says you need a bachelor's degree to have a lucrative career? Here are 10 good-paying jobs that don't require four years of college.
Motor Trend compares the Chevy Malibu, Chrysler 200, Honda Accord, Kia Optima, Mazda6 and Nissan Altima.
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Are you worried about outliving your retirement savings?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, I'm worried.
- No, I'm not worried.
- I don't have enough savings to be worried about.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (-0.1%) began the session on a slightly higher note before joining the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.3%) in the red. Most notably, the price-weighted Dow has been pressured by Boeing (BA 127.40, -2.34), which trades lower by 1.8% despite beating earnings estimates.
On the upside, the health care sector (+0.8%) trades ahead of the remaining groups thanks to an earnings beat from Biogen Idec (BIIB 339.30, +35.62). The stock sports an advance ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|