- These 5 utility stocks offer high dividends, low volatility
Whether you're a long-term investor with a 401k account or an active trader looking for defensive picks, you might want to consider utility companies with high dividends. You'll also get lower volatility.
- Asia stocks rise as Wall Street closes for holiday
- Earnings season starts rough for health insurers
- Strategists' advice to Dems: Don't say 'recovery'
- Phone thefts soar as kill-switch debate heats up
- Big banks lend to corporations over consumers
- P&G bets on pricey new swivel-ball razor | PG
- Lawsuits over Lululemon yoga pants dismissed
- Bank CEO compensation gets more confusing
- Amazon's euro profits drop on IRS clamp-down
- Analyst pegs Alibaba valuation at $245 billion
- 4 stocks for US coffee addiction | Prices surge
- Your retirement is in danger: How to save it
After considering factors like cost of living, taxes and potential income, these are the best states for enjoying your retirement.
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Spring fever brings hope for U.S. earnings4/17/2014 | Reuters
- Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill6:36 AM ET | Reuters
- GM could benefit, too, from an ignition-switch victims fund8:03 AM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive: Biogen prices hemophilia drug on par with older therapies1:04 PM ET | Reuters
- Amazon's tax-free European profits drop after IRS clamp-down1:06 PM ET | Reuters
- Tech workers seek to use Steve Jobs evidence in upcoming trial on no-hire accords5:31 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Would you consider retiring outside the US?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. Living in the US is getting too hard.
- No. America is my home sweet home.
- Maybe if I didn't have to learn a new language.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the holiday-shortened week on a mixed note as the Dow Jones Industrial Average shed 0.1%, while the S&P 500 added 0.1% with seven sectors posting gains.
Equity indices faced an uphill climb from the opening bell after disappointing quarterly results from Google (GOOG 536.10, -20.44) and IBM (IBM 190.04, -6.36) weighed on the early sentiment. Google reported earnings $0.15 below the Capital IQ consensus estimate on revenue of $15.42 ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|