- World equities reach record $66T as S&P 500 hits 2,000
Their value globally has soared from $25 trillion in March 2009. Stocks, which were valued at $63 trillion at their 2007 peak, have gained more than $2.2 trillion in value in just the past few weeks.
- Stocks turn flat as S&P 500 hovers around 2,000
- IMF's Lagarde under investigation in fraud case
- Smith & Wesson sinks on lower outlook | SWHC
- Spiders prompt Suzuki to recall 19K midsize cars
- Detroit resumes shutting off home water service
- Alibaba revenue jumps on strong China demand
- Berlin bans car service Uber over regulations
- Ukraine optimism fades on new Russian incursion
- Time Warner Cable resolves widespread outages
- Harvard endowment pay prompts alumni letter
- Burger King looks to Canada for expansion | BKW
- 7 best Fidelity funds for your retirement portfolio
Repairs, insurance, gasoline -- automobile expenses can add up. Here are the best states to save a few bucks on your car and its care.
- Wall St. flat at record levels, valuations seen as reasonable10:18 AM ET | Reuters
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case9:46 AM ET | Reuters
- Alibaba revenue soars ahead of IPO10:37 AM ET | Reuters
- Suzuki recalls sedans in U.S. as spider webs block gas vents9:37 AM ET | Reuters
- Russian courts close three McDonald's branches in Moscow: agencies9:39 AM ET | Reuters
- Berlin bans car service Uber10:06 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Should interest rates increase, these areas will see big cost changes.
Who says you need a bachelor's degree to have a lucrative career? Here are 10 good-paying jobs that don't require four years of college.
Motor Trend compares the Chevy Malibu, Chrysler 200, Honda Accord, Kia Optima, Mazda6 and Nissan Altima.
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Are you worried about Obamacare's possible effects on your next tax refund?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
MORE MARKET NEWS
- Oct crude oil was near its HoD just ahead of the weekly inventory data
- Following the data, Oct crude dropped back into negative territory and is now +0.1% at $93.97/barrel
- Gold and silver dropped to new session lows earlier this morning. Both remain in the red, but just modestly lower.
- Dec gold is now -0.2% at $1283.30/oz, Sept silver is -0.2% at $19.36/MMBtu
- Natural gas has been in positive territory all day so far and is now +1.3% at ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|