- Mandela's legacy: Peace, but poverty for many blacks
Analysis: Former South African President Nelson Mandela dies at 95. Few question his achievement in brokering a peaceful end to white dominance, but South Africa remains an unequal society.
- Good news for economy is bad news for stocks
- Angry self-insureds dim Dems' takeover plans
- Oops! Costco thinks Ron Burgundy is real | COST
- Did Apple just get the deal of a lifetime? | AAPL
- Hidden U-Haul billionaire grows storage empire
- States grovel before Boeing in bid for 777X jobs
- Wall Street is finally showing Bitcoin some love
- Mortgage rates jump to highest since September
- Part-time workers hurt by 'on-call' system
- First Mustang owner helps welcome new model
- RadioShack ads drop 'Christmas,' spur boycott
- Microsoft slumps after Ford CEO says he's staying
What good is a lucrative career if you're too stressed-out to properly enjoy life? These occupations pay well and rank low on the stress scale.
- Fed uncertainty sends the Dow, S&P 500 down for fifth day4:26 PM ET | Reuters
- Bargain-hunting dents U.S. retailers' November sales5:15 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. judge weighs penalties after Bank of America fraud verdict5:21 PM ET | Reuters
- Ex-Dell employee avoids prison for help in insider trading probe5:26 PM ET | Reuters
- Boeing may spend $10 billion on 777X jet plant: report4:45 PM ET | Reuters
- Investors dismayed as new Barrick chairman talks diversification4:34 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Learn about the recruiter/job seeker relationship and if it's the right move for your job search.
One in every 978 housing units received a foreclosure filing in October. Click to see if your state made the list.
- 5 questions to ask before choosing a mortgage term
Consider these questions when choosing between a 15-year or 30-year home loan.
- 8 outside-the-box ways to find a home
- What seasonal housing slowdown?
- Score a low interest rate while you can
- What are homes worth near you?
Will Obamacare sink the Democrats' hopes of taking control of the House in 2014?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. The Republicans can rest easy.
- No. The Democrats will still prevail.
- It's too early to tell.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The drive for five continued today and it was a success. For the fifth straight session, the S&P 500 ended lower. Like the previous four sessions, though, the losses were fairly modest in scope. The S&P 500 declined 0.4%, bringing its total loss for the five sessions to 22 points or 1.2%. All in all, that still qualifies as a pretty tame slide considering the S&P 500 had risen 150 points, or 9.1%, over the previous eight weeks.
Today's ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|