- Who is Mark Fields? Ford's next boss is a real survivor
At 53, he's about to become the leader of the nation's second-largest carmaker. He's pushed for bigger autoworker bonuses, and he survived a tough period in the 2000s with mentoring from his outgoing boss.
- 6-day winning streak threatened as stocks slip
- Don't expect surprises from Apple earnings | AAPL
- Cramer: With bubble talk, consider the source
- Sales of new homes tumble to an 8-month low
- Why Netflix fears union of Comcast, Time Warner
- Amazon nets exclusive right to some HBO shows
- It's do or die for tech stocks | FB | YHOO
- How analysts got Gilead's earnings wrong | GILD
- Union protests postal counters in Staples stores
- Obamacare inspires wave of wellness programs
- Mom sues FedEx for $100M over fiery bus crash
- It's possible to save too much for retirement
While wages have been sliding nationally in the wake of the recession, median incomes have shot up by 20% or more in these places.
- U.S. new home sales hint at prolonged housing weakness1:55 PM ET | Reuters
- Wall Street slips after six-day S&P run; biotechs drop2:29 PM ET | Reuters
- Cost-cutting, share buybacks buoy U.S. defense profits12:42 PM ET | Reuters
- Amazon's eroding tax advantage, bid to sustain growth in focus in first quarter1:59 PM ET | Reuters
- AT&T margin weakness fuels concern about U.S. cellular sector1:54 PM ET | Reuters
- Boeing posts higher adjusted profit, raises 2014 forecast12:05 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Do you think stocks are facing a bad decade ahead?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. I'm looking for other investments.
- No. I'm staying in stocks.
- I don't know, but I'm holding a balanced portfolio regardless.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The Nasdaq Composite (-0.8%) has slipped to a fresh session low, while the S&P 500 (-0.2%) has slid into the neighborhood of its own low that was established during the first hour of action.
Top-weighted sectors (sans financials) remain in the red, and the discretionary space has widened its loss to 0.5%. Homebuilders took a hit this morning in reaction to a disappointing New Home Sales report and the iShares Dow Jones US Home Construction ETF (ITB 23.28, ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|