- Think market momentum's ending? Here's what to do
Analysis: The selling in January was triggered by the fear of a change in Federal Reserve policy. In contrast, the current selling signals that the smart money is starting to position itself for a flat to down stock market.
- Dow gains 89 on up-and-down-and-up day
- Yahoo's growth anemic, turnaround chugs along
- 7 myths about dividend-paying stocks
- Buyouts offered to all Heinz workers in Pittsburgh
- 3 stocks for making green on organics | UNFI
- Intel profit beats Street; CEO talks up tablets | INTC
- Chevy's smallest SUV heading to biggest markets
- Alibaba's growth quickens in time for IPO
- US warns Beijing over currency weakness
- Detroit makes pension deal with cops, firefighters
- 5 gritty stocks for the next boom cycle | CAT
- What to do about Social Security payroll tax cap
Thanks to advances in technology, healthier foods and indulgent owners, Fido and Whiskers are living the high life.
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter2:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Global shares up on China relief, Ukraine strains remain4:04 AM ET | Reuters
- Defunct bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox files for liquidation: WSJ2:04 AM ET | Reuters
- Alibaba's growth accelerates, U.S. IPO filing expected next week3:43 AM ET | Reuters
- Fed should beef up low-rate vows, two officials say4/15/2014 | Reuters
- Bonds shine again as Great Rotation gives way to Asset Reflation1:48 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Do you plan to buy Google Glass?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. Sounds like exciting new technology.
- 72 %No way. Sounds way too Orwellian.
- Maybe if the $1,500 price comes way down.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages finished the session on a modestly higher note, but not before heavy selling pressure sent the Nasdaq Composite (+0.3%) for a test of its 200-day moving average. The S&P 500, meanwhile, added 0.7% with all ten sectors posting gains.
Equities climbed at the open with the advance built on the relative strength of biotechnology and other momentum names. Despite the solid early gains in those areas, the market began fading from its high as multiple ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|