- Big worry on Wall Street: Stock trading is dying
Analysis: The signs are everywhere. There are many fewer traders now -- and it's not just stocks -- and they're making much less money. And there are going to be even fewer very, very soon.
- Facebook pushes S&P further into record territory
- Amazon shares drop as losses widen | AMZN
- New food, drinks boost Starbucks sales | SBUX
- Visa cuts growth target | Union Pacific chugs ahead
- 5 companies that want to take you into space
- How Staples' 1-cent sale backfired | SPLS
- How Zuckerberg can become world's richest man
- The economy looks better, so why do we worry?
- Opinion: 5 lean but volatile years lie ahead
- Dick's Sporting Goods lays off 478 golf pros | DKS
- Hershey warns of chocolate sticker shock | HSY
- How's your financial health? 4 numbers to watch
The trick to navigating a midlife crisis is to mitigate the financial damage, or at least make sure the crisis is worth having.
- Exclusive: China meat supplier faced claims last year over unethical work practices10:41 PM ET | Reuters
- Amazon's heavy investing eats into bottom line, shares drop10:46 PM ET | Reuters
- Visa cuts revenue forecast as cross-border transactions slow6:37 PM ET | Reuters
- Starbucks sales in Americas region up slightly more than expected7:17 PM ET | Reuters
- McDonald's takes chicken nuggets off menu in Hong Kong amid food scare9:10 PM ET | Reuters
- Asian shares inch down from this week's three-year highs11:33 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Life outside the big city can still be dangerous, like anywhere else.
Who says you need a bachelor's degree to have a lucrative career? Here are 10 good-paying jobs that don't require four years of college.
Motor Trend compares the Chevy Malibu, Chrysler 200, Honda Accord, Kia Optima, Mazda6 and Nissan Altima.
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Are you worried about outliving your retirement savings?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, I'm worried.
- No, I'm not worried.
- I don't have enough savings to be worried about.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market maintained a narrow trading range on Thursday before ending the session essentially where it began. The S&P 500 added less than a point, while the small-cap Russell 2000 (-0.2%) underperformed.
Equity indices displayed early strength thanks in part to an overnight boost from better than expected economic data in China and Europe. Specifically, China's HSBC Manufacturing PMI surged to an 18-month high (52.0 from 50.7), while Eurozone Manufacturing PMI ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|