- Investors look for answers on economy from the Fed
Worry and speculation have consumed traders since Chairman Ben Bernanke spoke to Congress last month about the drive to keep interest rates at record lows. They hope he'll settle the confusion today.
- Stocks struggle ahead of Fed policy statement
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, chair Zimmer
- Why Chinese are buying up so much of the US
- Unemployed teacher finds bag, returns $200,000
- Your morning coffee just killed your creativity
- Watermelon Oreos dip into racism controversy
- Should taxpayers cover loss of homes to wildfires?
- Netflix goes all in with DreamWorks | NFLX | DWA
- Taxi driver pursues charges after anti-Muslim rant
- University to ban too-wide seat cushions at games
- Man pleads guilty to smuggling snakes on planes
- FedEx profit drops on weak economic growth
- It's not too late: 3 ways to save the market rally
We should always be vigilant against spending too much of our hard-earned money. There are some instances when we're more vulnerable than others.
- Wall St. dips after recent rally as Fed statement looms9:54 AM ET | Reuters
- World Bank watching Fed, ready to respond7:53 AM ET | Reuters
- Orders top $100 billion as Ryanair gives Boeing a boost9:09 AM ET | Reuters
- FedEx posts higher-than expected profit, will cut more capacity10:26 AM ET | Reuters
- EADS says window closed for new BAE merger attempt9:28 AM ET | Reuters
- Tesla recalls some Model S cars due to seat-mount defect8:53 AM ET | Reuters
Economists find that as women grow more self-reliant, marriages become more about wanting commitment than needing it.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
No matter where you are on your career path, there are lessons from your first job that you can take with you on the entire journey.
The return of 'piggyback' loans may be good news for buyers seeking low down payments.
BUSINESS ON MAIN
Not sure how much to pay yourself as you ramp up your business? These 10 questions will help you figure out what works for you and your company.
Mortgage rates are at all-time lows. Find the best options for new mortgages and refinancing.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
A shortage of million-dollar mansions means rich folks are having to wait to buy homes. What's your reaction?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 64 %I play my tiny violin.
- I genuinely sympathize.
- I'm outraged over the nation's income disparity.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] Gold, silver and natural gas rallied to new session highs this morning. Gold and silver remains near those highs with Aug gold now +0.5% at $1373.50/oz and July silver +0.2% at $21.72/oz.
Aluminum futures fell 2.7% (or -$50/ton) to $1780.00/ton in overnight trading on the London Metals Exchange. Copper prices have been selling off and just hit a new session a short while ago. July copper is now -0.7% at $3.13/lb.
Crude oil pulled back from its overnight high of ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|