- Business investment lifts April durable goods orders
Demand for long-lasting manufactured items rebounds, rising by 3.3% after a 5.9% decline in March. More business spending could ease fears about slower global growth and US federal budget cuts.
- Futures trim losses after data on durable goods
- Some unions now angry about health overhaul
- Procter & Gamble brings back Lafley as CEO | PG
- Meg Whitman's HP reboot starts paying off | HPQ
- Summer travel forecast for US only partly sunny
- 10 prescription drugs that cost more than a car
- Which companies are best US corporate citizens?
- Rolling over a 401k? 7 problems you might have
- Colleges should cut expenses, not raise tuition
- Jubak: 10 low-risk dividend-paying picks | GE | INTL
- Brush: 12 hot stocks that are just hitting the market
Liz Weston: The IRS Tea Party scandal plaguing the Obama administration has shed light on a murky and controversial area of the nation's excruciatingly complex tax code.
- Durable goods orders rise, point to factory sector resilience8:32 AM ET | Reuters
- Futures trim declines after durable goods8:38 AM ET | Reuters
- Market turbulence poses first serious test for Abenomics4:07 AM ET | Reuters
- Academics back BP's fight to cap oil spill payouts6:10 AM ET | Reuters
- HSBC urges acceleration of banking reform6:46 AM ET | Reuters
- Analysis: German economy to pick up but fall short of traditional pace7:53 AM ET | Reuters
The fast-food chain's parent wants it to cook up revenues of $14 billion by 2021. Some analysts think that's doable.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
The National Association of Colleges and Employers reveals a list of the highest-paying majors.
The return of 'piggyback' loans may be good news for buyers seeking low down payments.
- Pocket rockets: Thrifty motorcycles
The new breed of lightweight, midsize motorcycles.
- Recall: 10,000 Foresters for curling floor mats
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray starts at $51,995
- Video: 50th Anniversary Lamborghini Aventador
BUSINESS ON MAIN
Recent studies show that being generous is the best way to get ahead. But can you apply that principle to your own business or career while being both genuine and savvy?
Mortgage rates are at all-time lows. Find the best options for new mortgages and refinancing.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Should Oklahoma's senators be ashamed of having opposed disaster relief for Superstorm Sandy victims?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, and they are hypocrites for taking tornado recovery funds.
- No, they were just sticking to their principles on the Sandy aid bill.
MORE MARKET NEWS
U.S. equity futures remain in the red with the S&P 500 futures down 0.5%.
The major Asian bourses saw a mixed session with Japan's Nikkei (+0.9%) gaining back just a small portion of yesterday's loss. Action was volatile as trade had swings of 3% in either direction before climbing back into the green ahead of the close. Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda spoke overnight in Tokyo, ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|