- Home Depot pulls the plug on opening new locations
The seller of tools, saws, particleboard and washing machines is making a hard turn toward the Internet in the face of changing shopper habits and fast-diminishing returns from opening new stores.
- Stocks little changed amid flurry of earnings
- Does 'liking' a brand prevent you from suing?
- Health spending jumps as Obamacare kicks in
- Judge: No 'park it now' order for GM cars | GM
- Fed's balance sheet logged $84B profit last year
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years | CMG
- Facebook rolls out location-sharing feature | FB
- Wal-Mart money transfers take on Western Union
- Biggest tobacco supplier getting into food biz
- Target expands subscription service tenfold | TGT
- Good timing nets $58 million for fired Yahoo exec
- 19 stocks for big dividends and buybacks | HAL
Settling down in one of these states after your work career is over might be more costly than you realize.
- For Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, boring is beautiful11:23 AM ET | Reuters
- Wall Street edges higher during earnings flurry1:41 PM ET | Reuters
- Jobless claims, factory data put some shine on economy1:38 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. judge declines to order 'park it now' notices for GM cars1:33 PM ET | Reuters
- Ex-Goldman director Gupta to surrender June 17 in insider case12:50 PM ET | Reuters
- GE industrial profit boost underscores strategy, shares up12:46 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Would you consider retiring outside the US?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. Living in the US is getting too hard.
- No. America is my home sweet home.
- Maybe if I didn't have to learn a new language.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages hover at their best levels of the session, with the Nasdaq (+0.5%) in the lead. Including today's gain, the Nasdaq is up 2.7% this week, but remains down 1.7% for the month of April. Meanwhile, the S&P 500 (+0.3%) has padded its weekly gain to 2.9%, but is still down 0.2% since the start of April. It is worth mentioning the benchmark index remains in the green for the year with a gain of 1.1%.
Looking at individual sectors, the energy space (+0.9%), ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|