- Procter & Gamble profit up on home care products
The maker of Pampers and Tide earned $2.61 billion in the quarter ended March 31, up slightly from $2.57 billion a year earlier. Core earnings per share, excluding restructuring charges, rose by 5%
- Futures little changed after 6 days of gains
- Boeing's quarterly revenue rises by 8% | BA
- Delta tops profit forecast despite harsh winter
- Sales of new US homes expected to show gains
- Mom sues FedEx for $100M over fiery bus crash
- Oklahoma faces budget crisis despite oil boom
- IRS workers who owed back taxes got bonuses
- Income inequality is keeping recovery in check
- 3 mid-cap stocks with fast-growing dividends
- It's possible to save too much for retirement
- Spring cleaning? Toss these investments
- Netflix's earnings show it's no house of cards
While wages have been sliding nationally in the wake of the recession, median incomes have shot up by 20% or more in these places.
- Futures flat after six straight days of gains7:41 AM ET | Reuters
- Boeing's quarterly revenue rises 8 percent7:53 AM ET | Reuters
- Chinese factories stalling as euro zone business picks up6:45 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. mortgage applications fell last week: MBA7:03 AM ET | Reuters
- Valeant CEO 'disappointed' in Allergan poison pill: CNBC8:05 AM ET | Reuters
- Procter & Gamble quarterly profit rises on home care sales7:41 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Do you think stocks are facing a bad decade ahead?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. I'm looking for other investments.
- No. I'm staying in stocks.
- I don't know, but I'm holding a balanced portfolio regardless.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -1.60. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -1.80. U.S. equity futures remain under modest pressure even though most quarterly reports received since yesterday's closing bell have been better than expected. On that note, AT&T (T 35.60, -0.69), Boeing (BA 131.10, +3.55), Delta Air Lines (DAL 36.58, +1.63), Gilead Sciences (GILD 75.69, +2.83), and Yum! Brands (YUM 79.99, +2.51) all reported above-consensus earnings, ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|