- US durable goods orders rise, boost growth outlook
Orders for long-lasting manufactured items rose more than expected in March and a measure of business capital spending plans surged, bolstering views of an acceleration in growth in the second quarter.
- Futures climb on earnings, durable goods data
- Weekly jobless claims rise more than expected
- GM reports lower earnings after recall costs
- Caterpillar profit, outlook rise as sales rebound
- Apple stock split: Joining Dow looks more likely
- United loses $609M as fares fail to cover costs
- UPS quarterly profit hurt by severe weather
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- FCC to propose pay-for-priority Internet rules
- In Disney's shadow, homeless families struggle
- Why IRS wants you to watch your IRA rollovers
- Safeway raising prices to cover higher costs | SWY
Whatever kind of automobile you're in the market for, you'll find the best bargains here.
- More embarrassing to reveal: Weight or debt?
- 7 credit myths that don't really hurt your scores
- 4 steps to lending to friends and family
- Should you buy a printer or just make copies?
- Answers to most pressing credit card questions
- Are your kids old enough to start building credit?
- Quiz: Estimate your credit score
- U.S. jobless claims rise more than expected last week8:36 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. durable goods orders rise broadly, boost growth outlook8:34 AM ET | Reuters
- Stock futures point to higher open on tech results8:48 AM ET | Reuters
- GM posts lower profit after recall; truck pricing strong8:38 AM ET | Reuters
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products9:02 AM ET | Reuters
- Time Warner Cable profit beats as demand for data services rises7:49 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Here are properties you can buy in areas with high homeownership rates.
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Do you think stocks are facing a bad decade ahead?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. I'm looking for other investments.
- No. I'm staying in stocks.
- I don't know, but I'm holding a balanced portfolio regardless.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +12.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +65.00. The S&P 500 futures trade 12 points above fair value.
Asian markets ended the Thursday session on a mixed note after the release of several economic data points. Japan's Corporate Services Price Index rose 0.7% year-over-year (expected 0.8%, previous 0.7%), while the Foreign Bonds Buying report indicated net sales in the amount of JPY463.90 billion (previous purchases of JPY114.60 ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|