- GM seeks court protection against ignition lawsuits
The company says it will ask a US bankruptcy court to bar plaintiffs from proceeding with suits against the automaker for claims related to any actions before it filed for bankruptcy in 2009.
- Stocks power higher on Yahoo rally, China data
- Yahoo jumps as Alibaba's revenue surges | YHOO
- Tight job market in US cities prompts higher pay
- Toyota Camry gets top-to-bottom makeover | TM
- Ford to offer Mustang honoring 50th anniversary
- Bank of America posts loss, cites legal costs | BAC
- France targets welfare for major spending cuts
- Court rejects bankruptcy protection for Mt. Gox
- Why high oil prices are actually good for airlines
- US housing starts increase less than expected
- Industrial output rises as manufacturing picks up
- Look out: 7 myths about dividend-paying stocks
Thanks to advances in technology, healthier foods and indulgent owners, Fido and Whiskers are living the high life.
- U.S. industry shows some vigor, but housing soft11:01 AM ET | Reuters
- Wall Street gains after Chinese data, Yahoo up on Alibaba10:36 AM ET | Reuters
- World economy on steady course at best, China a worry, polls show10:47 AM ET | Reuters
- Yahoo shares jump as Alibaba's revenue surges ahead of IPO10:52 AM ET | Reuters
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill11:28 AM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive - Bahrain's Ahli United Bank considers sale or merger: sources11:49 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Do you plan to buy Google Glass?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. Sounds like exciting new technology.
- 73 %No way. Sounds way too Orwellian.
- Maybe if the $1,500 price comes way down.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] Recent action saw the Nasdaq (+0.5%) catch up to the S&P 500 (+0.5%) after the tech-heavy index made a brief appearance in the red. The Dow Jones Industrial Average, meanwhile, outperforms with a gain of 0.6% as 27 of its 30 components register gains.
The largest index component, Visa (V 207.00, +2.95), leads with a gain of 1.5%, while three other sector members display gains of 1.0% or more. Specifically, Nike (NKE 73.02, +0.78), Procter & ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|