- Investors look for answers on economy from the Fed
Worry and speculation have consumed traders since Chairman Ben Bernanke spoke to Congress last month about the drive to keep interest rates at record lows. They hope he'll settle the confusion today.
- Futures hold recent gains ahead of Fed meeting
- Oil price rises near $99 before Bernanke speaks
- Study: Wiser medication use could cut health costs
- Your morning coffee just killed your creativity
- Man pleads guilty to smuggling snakes on planes
- University to ban too-wide seat cushions at games
- Taxi driver pursues charges after anti-Muslim rant
- Netflix goes all in with DreamWorks | NFLX | DWA
- FedEx profit drops on weak economic growth
- Why Chinese are buying up so much of the US
- It's not too late: 3 ways to save the market rally
- Ad for Red Robin veggie burger backfires badly
- 15 companies where the customer is king
We should always be vigilant against spending too much of our hard-earned money. There are some instances when we're more vulnerable than others.
- Stock futures hold recent gains as Fed statement looms8:18 AM ET | Reuters
- World Bank watching Fed, ready to respond7:53 AM ET | Reuters
- FedEx posts higher than expected profit7:56 AM ET | Reuters
- Vodafone may trump Liberty with $10 billion cash bid for Kabel: sources8:01 AM ET | Reuters
- Lockheed, Mitsubushi Heavy sign deal for F-35 assembly8:50 AM ET | Reuters
- Leasing firm CIT orders 30 Boeing 737 MAX planes5:41 AM ET | Reuters
Economists find that as women grow more self-reliant, marriages become more about wanting commitment than needing it.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
No matter where you are on your career path, there are lessons from your first job that you can take with you on the entire journey.
The return of 'piggyback' loans may be good news for buyers seeking low down payments.
BUSINESS ON MAIN
Not sure how much to pay yourself as you ramp up your business? These 10 questions will help you figure out what works for you and your company.
Mortgage rates are at all-time lows. Find the best options for new mortgages and refinancing.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
A shortage of million-dollar mansions means rich folks are having to wait to buy homes. What's your reaction?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 64 %I play my tiny violin.
- I genuinely sympathize.
- I'm outraged over the nation's income disparity.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -0.20. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +3.00. The S&P 500 futures continue to alternate between slim gains and losses while Nasdaq futures trade higher by 0.2%. Adobe Systems (ADBE 46.30, +2.94) has contributed to the pre-market strength of Nasdaq futures as the software company adds 6.8% after beating on earnings.
On the flip side, FedEx (FDX 98.75, -0.73) holds a pre-market loss of 0.7% following the ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|