- UPS profit hit by retirement liabilities of union workers
Quarterly net income dives by more than half as the world's biggest shipper takes a charge related to retirement liabilities of some union employees. Profit falls to $454 million from $1.07 billion.
- Stock futures point higher on strong earnings
- Merck beats forecasts on sales of newer drugs
- Pfizer's profit sinks 79% yet still tops forecasts
- US, EU preparing new sanctions against Russia
- Study: 35% of Americans facing debt collectors
- Honda's quarterly profit up on Asian sales growth
- McDonald's Japan to strengthen chicken checks
- Furor engulfs Chicago's red-light camera system
- GMO crop companies step up anti-labeling efforts
- Dump these 3 blue chips before euphoria fades
- America's most generous companies | UPS
- 7 steps to help you pick the right mutual fund
You already know that the library is a great place to get books for free – but most libraries offer so much more than what’s on the shelves.
- U.S. regulators looking into UBS, Deutsche Bank speed trading operations8:18 AM ET | Reuters
- China rally, Russia respite lifts shares as focus turns to U.S.7:21 AM ET | Reuters
- Futures rise on earnings, data on tap7:55 AM ET | Reuters
- China regulator announces anti-monopoly probe of Microsoft7:52 AM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive: Goldman unit eyes foray into China amid metals financing scandal1:12 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. regulators looking into UBS, Deutsche Bank speed trading operations8:07 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Life outside the big city can still be dangerous, like anywhere else.
Who says you need a bachelor's degree to have a lucrative career? Here are 10 good-paying jobs that don't require four years of college.
Motor Trend compares the Chevy Malibu, Chrysler 200, Honda Accord, Kia Optima, Mazda6 and Nissan Altima.
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Are the penalties for not having health insurance under Obamacare too high?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +2.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +6.20. U.S. equity futures hover near their pre-market highs amid upbeat action overseas. Participants have received another batch of quarterly earnings since yesterday's closing bell with the likes of BP (BP 49.78, -0.86), Pfizer (PFE 30.26, +0.16), Merck (MRK 58.59, +0.62), and UPS (UPS 99.90, -2.76) in focus. The S&P 500 futures trade almost three points above fair ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|