- Angry self-insureds dim Dems' takeover plans
A California congressional district illustrates the complicated path ahead for Democrats as they approach the 2014 midterm elections amid a debilitating Obamacare rollout.
- Stocks slip after mixed reports cloud Fed view
- Hidden U-Haul billionaire grows storage empire
- Time for the US to do away with its debt ceiling?
- Risk of higher milk prices faces year-end deadline
- Cramer: Tech bounce right around the corner?
- AT&T cuts fees for users who bring own devices
- First Mustang owner helps welcome new model
- RadioShack ads drop 'Christmas,' spur boycott
- Hopper art: $40M | Springsteen manuscript: $197K
- Microsoft slumps after Ford CEO says he's staying
- Lululemon fights lawsuit over scanty yoga pants
- Even Ivy League brains can't beat index funds
What good is a lucrative career if you're too stressed-out to properly enjoy life? These occupations pay well and rank low on the stress scale.
- Third-quarter GDP revised higher as inventories bulge1:38 PM ET | Reuters
- Wall Street slips after data clouds view on Fed12:47 PM ET | Reuters
- Deutsche Bank quits commodities under regulatory pressure11:43 AM ET | Reuters
- Airbus leads order race, lags Boeing on deliveries1:33 PM ET | Reuters
- Swiss banks prepare to bow to U.S. demands, grudgingly2:03 PM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive: OSX, bondholders in talks to delay interest payment, sources say2:23 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Learn about the recruiter/job seeker relationship and if it's the right move for your job search.
One in every 978 housing units received a foreclosure filing in October. Click to see if your state made the list.
- 5 questions to ask before choosing a mortgage term
Consider these questions when choosing between a 15-year or 30-year home loan.
- 8 outside-the-box ways to find a home
- What seasonal housing slowdown?
- Score a low interest rate while you can
- What are homes worth near you?
Will Obamacare sink the Democrats' hopes of taking control of the House in 2014?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. The Republicans can rest easy.
- No. The Democrats will still prevail.
- It's too early to tell.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 dipped to a new low for the session (-8.46) a short time ago, but didn't spend a lot of time testing those cold waters. Still, it remains very much on track for its fifth straight losing session.
The big drags today include the financial (-0.8%) consumer staples (-0.8%), utilities (-0.8%), and telecom services (-1.0%) sectors. One commonality between those groups is that they are more interest-rate sensitive than others. The latter three sectors ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|