- Dollar Tree offers to buy Family Dollar for $8.5B
In a deal the companies say would create North America's leading discount retailer, Dollar Tree proposes $74.50 per share, a premium of about 23% over Family Dollar's close of $60.66 on Friday.
- Futures flat ahead of earnings, housing report
- Nissan chases Honda to boost US sales, profit
- Amazon offers 3-D printing to of jewelry, toys
- Samsung delays launch of Tizen smartphone
- Britain lifts 3-year ban on fracking exploration
- US climate policy shifts coal pollution overseas
- More US companies fishing for growth abroad
- Amazon is up the river without a paddle | AMZN
- US meat supplier in China withdraws products
- JP Morgan quizzed on private bank impropriety
- Even modest GDP bounce may support market
- Chipotle stays hip even as it raises prices | CMG
If you are looking for ways to save, check out these tips that will have your child looking stylish without breaking the bank.
- Microsoft says government officials make sudden visits to China offices7:12 AM ET | Reuters
- Nissan aims to boost U.S. sales and profit as it closes on Honda6:23 AM ET | Reuters
- Futures flat with S&P 500 near record levels7:19 AM ET | Reuters
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5 billion8:09 AM ET | Reuters
- Argentina says sending officials to New York debt talks on Monday7:36 AM ET | Reuters
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk7:55 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Life outside the big city can still be dangerous, like anywhere else.
Who says you need a bachelor's degree to have a lucrative career? Here are 10 good-paying jobs that don't require four years of college.
Motor Trend compares the Chevy Malibu, Chrysler 200, Honda Accord, Kia Optima, Mazda6 and Nissan Altima.
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Are the penalties for not having health insurance under Obamacare too high?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -0.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: flat. U.S. equity futures continue to drift near their flat lines, which has been the case for the duration of pre-market action. The S&P 500 futures have spent the past two hours in a two-point range and have not made a move larger than five points at any point during the night.
The lack of overnight movement reflects the lack of market-moving developments overseas. Domestically, the early action ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|