- The new problem with fracking: Radioactive waste
Radiation levels from 'oil socks' -- filters used in the fracking process -- are fairly low. But the discovery of the large quantities of improperly stored and abandoned radioactive waste has triggered an outcry.
- Weak earnings weigh on stock futures after rally
- GE 1Q earnings fall, outlook strong | GE
- Post Holdings to buy Michael Foods for $2.45B
- Fired Yahoo exec gets $58M for 15 months of work
- 19 stocks for big dividends and buybacks | HAL
- Next 'big stock crash': Are they sure about that?
- GM move to freeze lawsuits may cut recall payouts
- Google earnings disappoint | Scared of Google
- IBM quarterly revenue sinks to 5-year low | IBM
- 'Twitter of China' set for Thursday IPO in US
- 10 retail brands that could be moving in to malls
- 4 keeper stocks to save your sanity | QCOM
Settling down in one of these states after your work career is over might be more costly than you realize.
- Goldman Sachs profit falls 11 percent but beats estimates8:11 AM ET | Reuters
- GE industrial profits rise 12 percent, shares up8:12 AM ET | Reuters
- Weak earnings weigh on futures after rally7:59 AM ET | Reuters
- Morgan Stanley profit soars on wealth management, trading7:50 AM ET | Reuters
- PepsiCo profit rises as snacks sales rise7:12 AM ET | Reuters
- BlackRock's first-quarter profit rises 20 percent7:17 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Do you plan to buy Google Glass?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. Sounds like exciting new technology.
- 73 %No way. Sounds way too Orwellian.
- Maybe if the $1,500 price comes way down.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -3.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -15.50. U.S. equity futures display slim losses amid cautious action overseas. The S&P 500 futures trade three points below fair value, while Nasdaq futures lag (-16 versus fair value) as Google (GOOG 549.76, -14.14) weighs after reporting disappointing results.
Reviewing overnight developments:
- Asian markets ended mixed. Hong Kong's Hang Seng +0.3%, China's Shanghai ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|