- Remember in December: 5 investment moves to make
Almost everyone is busy during the holiday season. It's tempting to just forget about your investments in December. But there are a few things you need to take care of before the end of the year:
- Dow drops 130 as taper worries sink stocks
- 5 beers Americans aren't drinking anymore
- Oil falls on huge buildup in gasoline supplies
- Analysis: Taper would make risky assets riskier
- 6 high-stakes tech stocks for 2014 | WDC | AMZN
- Quite a collection: $100 million car coming?
- 5 countries where salaries are soaring | Video
- NASA: Error saved millions for Google planes
- Hilton IPO raises more than $2.3B; tops Twitter
- Air Canada places $6.5 billion Boeing order | BA
- Study: Millennial women are narrowing wage gap
- Here's a drone stock that's worth spying on
Your financial life can be a minefield of decisions, and one wrong step will blow up everything. Here are some easy-to-make mistakes you should stop making.
- Exclusive: Ford board aims to pin down CEO Mulally's plans1:37 AM ET | Reuters
- Analysis: Europe no longer the bane of U.S. corporate profits1:14 AM ET | Reuters
- European shares slip on Fed jitters5:03 AM ET | Reuters
- Peugeot unveils writedown, GM backing for Dongfeng deal4:37 AM ET | Reuters
- EADS won't chase growth at any cost, strategy chief says5:00 AM ET | Reuters
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea1:35 AM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Learn about the recruiter/job seeker relationship and if it's the right move for your job search.
One in every 978 housing units received a foreclosure filing in October. Click to see if your state made the list.
- 5 questions to ask before choosing a mortgage term
Consider these questions when choosing between a 15-year or 30-year home loan.
- 8 outside-the-box ways to find a home
- What seasonal housing slowdown?
- Score a low interest rate while you can
- What are homes worth near you?
Do you think the Fed will end its stimulus program in 2014?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 73 %Yes. It has to end eventually.
- No. The markets are still addicted to it.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices settled on their lows following a steady, session-long slide. Similar to yesterday, small-caps paced the retreat as the Russell 2000 fell 1.6%, extending its December loss to 3.6%. The S&P 500 settled lower by 1.1%, widening its month-to-date decline to 1.3%.
There was no specific news catalyst behind today's slide, which had the markings of broad-based profit-taking. Seven of ten sectors settled with losses of 1.0% or more while only two groups ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|