- Just settle back and enjoy the ride to Dow 16,000
Analysis: If you are among the everlasting naysayers, you would probably start warning that the market is teetering close to the edge of the cliff, about to tumble to its deepest point ever. Yeah, right.
- Sound familiar? 12 of the best ad jingles ever
- Some customers ashamed of McDonald's bags
- 8 collectibles that beat the stock market
- Tumblr deal: Is this 'Facebook-ization' of Yahoo?
- Panel: Apple uses firms outside US to avoid taxes
- Where we eat, shop: 5 most popular stores in US
- Company promises to make all snail mail digital
- Taxpayers won't win on GM shares | GM
- Report says poor are moving to nation's suburbs
- Special K: It's not just cereal anymore | K
- 10 things you should know about Medicare
Jim Jubak: 3-D printing is here, and in significant ways it represents the future of manufacturing. But each of the 3 prominent publicly traded 3-D printer companies takes a different path to the future.
- Yahoo buying Tumblr for $1.1 billion, vows not to screw it up5/20/2013 | Reuters
- JPMorgan investors on edge over vote on Dimon; what if they win?12:14 AM ET | Reuters
- Dollar firms as suspense builds, Asia shares dip2:33 AM ET | Reuters
- Sprint receives SoftBank waiver to consider Dish offer12:16 AM ET | Reuters
- Apple, Congress spar over taxes ahead of Tuesday hearing5/20/2013 | Reuters
- Goldman exits China's ICBC, seven years and billions later12:16 AM ET | Reuters
Click the link above to find columns by Liz Weston, the Web's most-read personal-finance writer. She is the author of several books, most recently 'The 10 Commandments of Money: Survive and Thrive in the New Economy.'
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
The National Association of Colleges and Employers reveals a list of the highest-paying majors.
The return of 'piggyback' loans may be good news for buyers seeking low down payments.
- Pocket rockets: Thrifty motorcycles
The new breed of lightweight, midsize motorcycles.
- Recall: 10,000 Foresters for curling floor mats
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray starts at $51,995
- Video: 50th Anniversary Lamborghini Aventador
BUSINESS ON MAIN
Struggling to remember all your online passwords? To the rescue: Tools that securely store your passwords and free up your brain for the big stuff.
Mortgage rates are at all-time lows. Find the best options for new mortgages and refinancing.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Should today's high school graduates skip college and learn a trade instead?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. College is a rip-off, and the nation needs skilled trade workers.
- No. College is crucial for any solid career.
- 69 %It depends. College isn't for everyone, but it's still important.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The Russell 2000 crosssed the 1,000 level for the first time ever today and the S&P 500 established a new all-time, intraday high. Those were some of the more memorable highlights of what was an otherwise nondescript day of trading.
By and large, there just wasn't a lot of conviction on the part of either buyers or sellers. The major indices spent time on either side of the unchanged line, but never put a whole lot of distance between themselves and ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|