- Don't expect any surprises from Apple's earnings
Many consumers are waiting for the iPhone 6 to hit the market before they upgrade their smartphones, and that likely means a dull quarter for the tech giant, which reports earnings after today's market close.
- 6-day winning streak threatened as stocks slip
- Cramer: With bubble talk, consider the source
- Why Netflix fears union of Comcast, Time Warner
- Who is Mark Fields? Ford's next boss is a survivor
- Sales of new homes tumble to an 8-month low
- Report: Sony getting into real estate business
- It's do or die for tech stocks | FB | YHOO
- How analysts got Gilead's earnings wrong | GILD
- Union protests postal counters in Staples stores
- Obamacare inspires wave of wellness programs
- Mom sues FedEx for $100M over fiery bus crash
- It's possible to save too much for retirement
While wages have been sliding nationally in the wake of the recession, median incomes have shot up by 20% or more in these places.
- Wall Street slips; six-session winning streak ends4:07 PM ET | Reuters
- Buffett says abstained from voting on Coca-Cola's compensation plan3:55 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. new home sales hint at prolonged housing weakness1:55 PM ET | Reuters
- Strong U.S. defense firm profits defy regular gloomy warnings3:10 PM ET | Reuters
- Amazon's eroding tax advantage, bid to sustain growth in focus in first quarter1:59 PM ET | Reuters
- AT&T margin weakness fuels concern about U.S. cellular sector1:54 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
The average homeowner pays $2,800 in property taxes annually. In some states, it is five times higher.
- Largest homes for sale that just hit the market
Each of these homes is at least 33,000 square feet — and one has a 5,000-square-foot closet. Yes, a closet.
- What are homes worth near you?
- Homebuilder confidence rises slightly
- Check out homes for sale in your market
- Can you qualify for a low interest rate?
Use this handy calculator to figure out your credit score and see what loan rates might be available for you.
Do you think stocks are facing a bad decade ahead?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. I'm looking for other investments.
- No. I'm staying in stocks.
- I don't know, but I'm holding a balanced portfolio regardless.
MORE MARKET NEWS
- June gold rose for the first time in four sessions as economic data showed that new home sales declined 14.5% in March from an upwardly revised 449K (from 440K) in Feb to 384K. The Briefing.com consensus expected home sales to increase to 455K. The yellow metal brushed a session high of $1287.70 per ounce in early morning action and settled with a 0.3% gain at $1284.80 per ounce.
- May silver also traded in positive territory today, climbing as high as $19.49 per ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|