- Bigger worries are swirling around smaller stocks
Stocks of smaller companies have surged even more than the broader market. 'The valuations of small-cap stocks as a group are honestly ridiculous right now,' a portfolio manager says.
- Good news for economy is bad news for stocks
- Analysis: Mandela leaves behind unequal economy
- 9 big tech stories to watch in 2014 | Video
- Krispy Kreme begins its second act | KKD
- J.C. Penney facing SEC inquiry on finances | JCP
- Oops! Costco thinks Ron Burgundy is real | COST
- Investors should pucker up to Smucker | SJM
- Did Apple just get the deal of a lifetime? | AAPL
- Hidden U-Haul billionaire grows storage empire
- Forget drones: Here's why Amazon's a 'sell' | AMZN
- States grovel before Boeing in bid for 777X jobs
- Part-time workers hurt by 'on-call' system
If you're game for moving overseas in retirement, here are some places that are both beautiful and affordable.
- Fed uncertainty sends the Dow, S&P 500 down for fifth day4:26 PM ET | Reuters
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner7:38 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. judge weighs penalties after Bank of America fraud verdict5:21 PM ET | Reuters
- Deutsche Bank quits commodities, but keeps index funds6:19 PM ET | Reuters
- J.C. Penney gets SEC inquiry regarding its financial position7:05 PM ET | Reuters
- Southwest, Virgin win waiver to purchase LaGuardia slots7:35 PM ET | Reuters
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Learn about the recruiter/job seeker relationship and if it's the right move for your job search.
One in every 978 housing units received a foreclosure filing in October. Click to see if your state made the list.
- 5 questions to ask before choosing a mortgage term
Consider these questions when choosing between a 15-year or 30-year home loan.
- 8 outside-the-box ways to find a home
- What seasonal housing slowdown?
- Score a low interest rate while you can
- What are homes worth near you?
Will Obamacare sink the Democrats' hopes of taking control of the House in 2014?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes. The Republicans can rest easy.
- No. The Democrats will still prevail.
- It's too early to tell.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The drive for five continued today and it was a success. For the fifth straight session, the S&P 500 ended lower. Like the previous four sessions, though, the losses were fairly modest in scope. The S&P 500 declined 0.4%, bringing its total loss for the five sessions to 22 points or 1.2%. All in all, that still qualifies as a pretty tame slide considering the S&P 500 had risen 150 points, or 9.1%, over the previous eight weeks.
Today's ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|