10 coolest drones you can buy
Do you need an eye in the sky? These drones range in price from a few hundred to tens of thousands of dollars.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
LOL -- as someone who has been flying these "drones" for years, I can help educate the uneducated:
1) These are not really drones. They are called "First Person View" (or "FPV" for short). They must be flown by a pilot on the ground, and the range is about one mile.
2) These do NOT fly by themselves on a predetermined flight path.
3) I have some video out on YouTube if you want to see what it looks like -- Look under Lieutenant Loughead's videos, and you will find the videos -- including a pretty good crash video!
4) You guys are talking about shooting these down. You would be AMAZED how difficult these things are to shoot down. Yes, we have tried (for fun). They are VERY difficult to hit (even with a shotgun). When you DO hit them with a gun (even with a shotgun), they are very resilient and difficult to bring down.
I am happy to answer questions if anyone has any. :)
oh, I get it! Sell a bunch of these to the public so the governments will blend right in! :/
I would drone the crap out of Area 51. Better yet, I would use my drone to shoot down the government's drones.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Occupy Wall Street bought and forgave the student loan debt of more than 2,700 Everest College students.
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'