VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Ok, how about 40%........ or even 35%.......... yet a 61-80% financial aid rate ............... given money that equates to used toilet paper in terms of intelligent national investment, and that doesn't include the University subsidies!!!!
Happy to know what school cost the most doesn't come into your decision.
Several Problems with this and the catagories...Making this a bogus ranking
1. Two types of peopel generally get into the Private-Elite universities....those who have very little money and those who have a great deal.
2. ALumni pay and prominece....well if you go to the top Universities in the US you should be hired at a hire pay. and you generally will do better in life....
3. Prestigious Scholarships and fellowships, look at who gets those scholarships, mostly those who got to attend those TOP Universities...and who makes those awards, mostly those who went to the TOP universities...
I have had three kids who have got great ACT scores, 33,34,33 They all applied to the TOP schools and none of them were admitted...they all had at least 18 hours of College credit or AP classes going in to their senior year. Had the top grades in their classes.
The reason is simple
1. not a minority
2. not from one of the COASTs(Nebraska)
3. Not from a prominate family
4. My wife and I were just average people making a middle class income.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Hurricane season is coming. But storms can happen at any time. Here are six smart things to do to get your home ready before the storm hits.