VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
this is a lie, tablets cant handle the performance of a desk top or laptop, show me a tablet that can run adobe photoshop? and will allow us to add more ram. you cant.
until you can create a powerful tablet ill stick to my desk top and laptop.
Heck, I'll bet this article was written on a PC despite the fact the article says they are dying. Few people ever buy a tablet then gets rid of their PC. Tablets only compliment and work alongside a PC, not replace them. It's like saying that anyone who decides to take up running or jogging is suddenly not going to travel by car again.
Article was very obviously written by a 24-year-old, fresh-out-of-college tech geek who immediately buys the newest gadget released on the market believing whole-heartedly that last year's model is a dinosaur and who assumes that everyone else in this world does the exact same thing.
yeah Like I am going to type a 12 page document on a tablet..Get real Idiot
Cell Phones Designed to get your money..
Hmm here's my list of 10 things not to buy:
1. sheepskin condoms
2. strippers from Thailand
3. Chinese knockoffs
4. any prostitute that charges $20 or less
5. Legal Weed
6. Obama Care
7. Any car that was produced due to bailout money (here's a hint: Camero)
8. Fish from Asia (unless you like mercury and radiation)
9. Botox (only if you like freakish eyebrows and having some serious toxins in your body)
10. Tickets to Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria, N. Korea..(you get the idea) and Russia (only if you're gay and not a U.S. Olympic representative)
They are all just guessing, and passing it off as news.
In other words, the buying is down because people are wising up to the game. :)
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
RECENT ARTICLES ON DEBT MANAGEMENT
Tying the knot doesn't mean your credit will follow suit. Take a look at these common credit myths about marriage.
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'