- Home sales are something for economy to build on
The housing boom keeps rolling along as sales and prices are up. The Motley Fool's Investor Beat says this is a sign of real recovery, and homebuilder stocks are finally showing good numbers.
- Free McD's for Ohio hero | CEO: Ronald won't retire
- Dow slips as stocks fend off selling pressures
- Jubak: It's a correction, not the apocalypse
- Woman, 87, loses case to Trump over condo deal
- House approves variable-rate student loans
- Big job gains expected next year, economists say
- Commission: Microsoft didn't violate Google patent
- Cramer: Brace for some real market mayhem
- The top 5 stocks investing gurus are buying
- Oklahoma senators change tune on disaster relief
- 19 billionaires who are having too much fun
Anthony Mirhaydari: Even as new highs draw mom-and-pop investors back into the market, it looks like the so-called smart money is getting out. Here’s what they see coming.
- Icahn seeks up to $7 billion for Dell bid4:51 PM ET | Reuters
- Wall Street sags, but ends off session lows; HP hits 52-week high4:31 PM ET | Reuters
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe: source6:09 PM ET | Reuters
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared5:46 PM ET | Reuters
- SAC lawyers met prosecutors to argue against charges5:14 PM ET | Reuters
- NYSE says AEP, NextEra trades stand after crash at open5:23 PM ET | Reuters
The fast-food chain's parent wants it to cook up revenues of $14 billion by 2021. Some analysts think that's doable.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
The National Association of Colleges and Employers reveals a list of the highest-paying majors.
The return of 'piggyback' loans may be good news for buyers seeking low down payments.
- Pocket rockets: Thrifty motorcycles
The new breed of lightweight, midsize motorcycles.
- Recall: 10,000 Foresters for curling floor mats
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray starts at $51,995
- Video: 50th Anniversary Lamborghini Aventador
BUSINESS ON MAIN
Recent studies show that being generous is the best way to get ahead. But can you apply that principle to your own business or career while being both genuine and savvy?
Mortgage rates are at all-time lows. Find the best options for new mortgages and refinancing.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Should Oklahoma's senators be ashamed of having opposed disaster relief for Superstorm Sandy victims?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Yes, and they are hypocrites for taking tornado recovery funds.
- No, they were just sticking to their principles on the Sandy aid bill.
MORE MARKET NEWS
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended modestly lower with the S&P 500 shedding 0.3%.
The benchmark average saw an opening loss of 1.2% after Japan's Nikkei tumbled 7.3%. Japanese stocks sold off amid continued volatility in Japanese Government Bond futures as the 10-yr yield spiked almost 16 basis points to 1.002 before the Bank of Japan's JPY2 trillion liquidity injection caused yields to retrace their gains.
Adding insult to injury was news out of China where the HSBC ... More
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|