15 picks for Dow 15,000
For all the underlying weakness, it now looks like the market has some room to run. Here are four sectors that should see sizable gains as it does.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Hey!! Was that a pig that just flew by??!! Mr. Shortydari is now a long. LOLOLOL Too funny.
What a savvy investor......he missed the 2000 point run up.....and so did all the poor saps who listened to him.
I sincerely wish there was an easy to use tool on MSN that lets us track the likes of Fleckenstein and Mirhaydari
and their predictions, "calls", etc. Right now, if he's "on board"-- NOW I will panic.
Jekyl&Hyde,Why not just tell people to take their life savings and head to Vegas.
"Something has snapped in the market that signals a new uptrend you'll want to ride"
"Something"...No Charts and Graphs to prove out your prediction this time? ...Just "Something"??
Anthony I think you need ot look into the mirror to see the something that has snapped.
OMG. This guy and MSN are insane. How can he still have a job?
Thank you Tony! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much money you've made me over the last two plus years! I've consistently done exactly the opposite of what you've advised and made an absolute killing. You're know buying again, then we obviously have no choice but to start selling tomorrow! You are truly Mr. Negative Indicator :)
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- June gold traded in positive territory for most of today's pit session. Prices advanced as high as $1307.10 per ounce and dipped to a session low of $1297.90 per ounce in mid-morning action. The yellow metal eventually settled with a 0.3% gain at $1303.40 per ounce.
- May silver rose to a session high of $19.81 per ounce shortly after floor trade opened. It then chopped around near the $19.60 per ounce level and settled with a 0.8% gain at $19.64 per ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'