15 picks for Dow 15,000
For all the underlying weakness, it now looks like the market has some room to run. Here are four sectors that should see sizable gains as it does.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
I sincerely wish there was an easy to use tool on MSN that lets us track the likes of Fleckenstein and Mirhaydari
and their predictions, "calls", etc. Right now, if he's "on board"-- NOW I will panic.
Jekyl&Hyde,Why not just tell people to take their life savings and head to Vegas.
"Something has snapped in the market that signals a new uptrend you'll want to ride"
"Something"...No Charts and Graphs to prove out your prediction this time? ...Just "Something"??
Anthony I think you need ot look into the mirror to see the something that has snapped.
OMG. This guy and MSN are insane. How can he still have a job?
Thank you Tony! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much money you've made me over the last two plus years! I've consistently done exactly the opposite of what you've advised and made an absolute killing. You're know buying again, then we obviously have no choice but to start selling tomorrow! You are truly Mr. Negative Indicator :)
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell into negative territory in morning action as the dollar index strengthened after an advance GDP reading showed a 4.0% expansion during Q2 (Briefing.com consensus expected GDP to increase 3.2%). The move lower also came ahead of the latest policy statement from the FOMC released at 14:00 ET. The yellow metal slipped from its session high of $1303.00 per ounce and spent the remainder of the session trading in the red. It eventually settled with a 0.3% loss at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'