VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
I would prefer to pay a MF manager 2% to get a return that is significantly better than the S&P 500 index - and with the screeners currently available it is easy to find numerous funds currently available.
And there are numerous ETF's that do much better than the S&P 500 index - or the ETF's noted by the writer of this opinion piece.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- In current trade, gold, silver, WTI crude oil and natural gas are all sitting just above lows for the day
- Energy is lower this morning, metals are mostly lower, agriculture is mixed
- Overnight on the LME, aluminum futures rose 2.2%
- Dec gold is currently -1.8% at $1264.90/oz
- Dec silver is -1.5% at $19.20/oz
- Oct WTI crude oil is -1.4% at $94.64/barrel
- Oct natural gas -3.1% at $3.94/MMBtu
- Dec copper +0.1% at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'