5 best-performing ETFs of 2012
Tech, biotech and volatility funds are leading the way so far.
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs), too, have had a strong year. According to XTF.com, ETF assets have grown 22.8%, or $241.74 billion, in 2012, with tech, biotech, and volatility ETFs leading the way in returns.
More from Minyanville
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- June gold rose for the first time in four sessions as economic data showed that new home sales declined 14.5% in March from an upwardly revised 449K (from 440K) in Feb to 384K. The Briefing.com consensus expected home sales to increase to 455K. The yellow metal brushed a session high of $1287.70 per ounce in early morning action and settled with a 0.3% gain at $1284.80 per ounce.
- May silver also traded in positive territory today, climbing as high as $19.49 per ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'