VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
"Um, well, Child... Socialism is like when white folks work every day so we can get all our benefits. You know...
free cell phones for every family member, rent subsidy, food stamps, EBC, free healthcare, utility
subsidy, and on and on, ...you know. Well, that's Socialism."
"But Mama, don't the white people get pissed off 'bout that?”
"Oh. Well, sure they do, Honey. That's what's called Racism."
Article states P/E is calculated by "...dividing earnings per share by the stock price". That would be E/P. P/E is dividing stock price by earnings per share. How can something so basic be published incorrectly....does no one proof read this stuff?
Mediocrity is rewarded.
And dependency is to be revered.
This is present day America.
When people rob banks they go to prison.
when banks rob people they get bailed out!!!!!
When the government robs the taxpayer they get re-elected.
IN GOD WE TRUST
because it more accurately reflects
the government's political stance....
A condom allows for inflation,
destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of dicks,
and gives you a sense of security
while you're actually being screwed !
Damn, it just doesn't get
more accurate than that !
“Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society.” –Aristotle
I GOT OBAMA'S NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THAT OBAMA HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE A LIAR SINCE WAY BACK WHEN!!!
I FEAR THAT THE REAL DANGER IS NEVER FINDING OUT HOW MANY LIES HE HAS REALLY TOLD!!!!!!!!!
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, 'the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya.
Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii.
Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked hard. Apparently, it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can sling sh-t for amazing distances. I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer to relocate the manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade it for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution.
Location: Currently being stored in a big white house in Washington , D.C.
$17.1 Trillion and $3.6 Trillion matter a bit also! ;)
He also said that “we will bury you”… meaning economically.
Scary......................Do You Remember Sept 29, 1959?
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN HE APPEARED AT THE U.N.............
AND BANGED HIS SHOE ON THE PODIUM?
THIS WAS HIS ENTIRE QUOTE:
WE'RE ALMOST THERE
OUR GOVERNMENT - - - GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT!!!
OUR POPULATION - - - GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT!!!
OBAMACARE = GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT!!!!!
OUR FUTURE?? - - YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!
I am a CFP and I will tell you all you need to know about investing right here. Keep in mind this is free advice so you get what you pay for.
1. Ratios might be important to a mutual fund manager, but are worthless to your average investor.
2. Avoid stocks (unless you are a gambler) and invest only in mutual funds.
3. Virtually all stock brokers and financial planners are crooks (unless charging an hourly fee for advice - good luck finding one, there is no money in it compared to commissions). All they want is to get in your pocket via commissions - PARTICULALRY ONES THAT SELL INSURANCE PRODUCTS - annuities, whole life, etc.
(IMPORTANT INSIDER NOTE - THESE IS AN INVERSE CORRELATION BETWEEN COMMISSIONS ON INVESTMENT PRODUCTS AND WHAT IS TRUELY IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMAN. I AM GENERALLY AGAINST TOO MUCH REGULATION, BUT THIS IS ONE THING THE GOVT COULD ACTUALLY DO TO HELP PEOPLE. THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BROKERS ARE CROOKS FOR EXACTLY THIS REASON. THE MORE YOU SCREW YOUR CLIENT, THE MORE YOU MAKE $$$...PERIOD!)
4. Buy mutual funds that are appropriate for your age and risk tolerance. Realize that you are still taking a risk, but no risk, no reward long term.
5. Saving money every pay period, whether invested or not, is just as important as anything. Don't live check to check, unless one of those "expenses" is saving.
6. If you do decide some stocks are appropriate for you, keep it to a minimum and NEVER buy something because someone on the TV or the internet or someone at the coffee shop said so. By the time you are hear the recommendation, it is too late. Resources such as Morningstar and Value Line are helpful, but select a stock you feel good about. If it fails, you have no one to blame but yourself.
7. Timing of the market (significantly increasing or decreasing your stock vs. bond vs. cash MUTUAL FUND allocation) is not a weekly or monthly thing. It is only based on MACRO events such as major market or life events. Market crashed like 2009? Go all in baby! Don't be stupid and go to cash. Market is high (granted low/high is subjective and not that easy to judge)? maybe back off to more conservative investments, going back in WHEN (not IF) the market crashes again. Ditto for life events, retiring sooner or working longer than expected. Health reasons, windfalls, unexpected events, etc..
8. Be patient!
GOOD LUCK! And don't waste your time reading articles like this or listening to ding bats on the stock market channel. Get a grip, get educated, and leave emotion out of it. Be a Mr. Spock and your will "live long and prosper."
BECOMING MORE OF A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LED BY LIARS, AND JUDASES. CORRALED BY THE LYING MEDIA.
LIKE SHEEP HEADED FOR SLAUGHTER!!!!!
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished an upbeat week on a mixed note. The S&P 500 added just over a point, holding its weekly gain at 1.0% while the Nasdaq lost 0.4%.
The major averages began the day on an upbeat note, but relinquished their opening gains during the first 90 minutes of action. The early sentiment was boosted by a better-than-expected nonfarm payrolls report for February (175K versus Briefing.com consensus 163K), but a closer look into the report suggested that ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'