VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold touched a session high of $1311.80 per ounce in early morning pit trade but gave up the gain as it slipped below the unchanged line in afternoon action. It brushed a session low of $1303.50 per ounce and settled 0.1% lower at $1304.50 per ounce.
- Sep silver touched a session low of $20.94 per ounce after retreating from a session high of $21.10 per ounce. It then chopped around near the break-even line and settled unchanged at $21.00 per ounce.
- Sep ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'