VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
that mean nothing.
How old is this segment? Apollo Group (U of Phoenix and some others) have made huge cuts in the last few weeks. Apollo has closed 50% of the U of Phoenix sites and laid off 800 workers!?
One of the "Thriving" industries? Who is the expert behind this? And can I then believe any of the rest of this?
All of these listed "dying" industries have been dying for decades. MSN is just now catching on?
Of the "thriving" industries, two aren't. There has been a glut of solar panels on the market for at least two years, which may be good for driving prices down and finally making solar panels approach practicality but isn’t good for the manufacturers. Yoga and Pilates studios, along with other fitness gyms, have short lives and keep closing.
But I suppose MSN will rerun this article again in a couple years. It just won’t be any more accurate then than it is now.
America itself should be added to the dying list. Our very way of life is in danger due to freeloaders.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- A stronger dollar index weighted on the commodities space today.
- Dec gold and Dec silver fell deeper into negative territory, trading as low as $1263.10 per ounce and $19.11 per ounce, respectively.
- Unable to gain momentum, both metals settled with 1.7% losses, with gold closing at $1264.90 per ounce and silver closing at $19.16 per ounce.
- Oct crude oil fell below the $93 per barrel level. It trended lower after pulling back from a session ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'