- Commodities are mixed this morning, while the dollar index is flat
- Sept crude oil has been in the red all morning and hit a new LoD near $101/barrel a short while ago. Sept crude oil is currently -0.8% at $101.25/barrel.
- Aug natural gas futures rallied to a new HoD of $3.85/MMbtu. The energy component it holding those gains and is now +1.4% at $3.83/MMbtu
- Precious metals are rather consolidated this morning. Aug gold is currently +0.1% at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'