[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -9.10. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -19.50. U.S. equity futures trade sharply lower amid cautions action overseas. The S&P 500 futures trade nine points below fair value with some volatility expected around 8:30 ET when the Nonfarm Payrolls report crosses the wires. The Briefing.com consensus expects the report to reveal the addition of 220,000 payrolls in July.
Reviewing overnight developments:
- Asian markets ended on a ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'