[BRIEFING.COM] The dollar index remained in the red in afternoon trading, which helped provide price support to commodities.
- Crude oil had a nice run today, gaining over $2/barrel on a steady climb upwards. Oct crude oil finished the day $2.02 to $94.91/barrel
- Oct natural gas has a nice run today too, extending yesterday's gains. Oct NG closed 6 cents higher to $3.99/MMBtu
- Dec gold rose today by $1.40 to $1236.20/oz, while Dec silver gained $0.11 ... More
More Market News
MUST-SEE ON MSN
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'
VIDEOS BY TOPIC
VIDEOS BY PROVIDER
VIDEOS BY STOCK TICKER
Are you new to investing and looking for information about stocks, mutual funds or 401k plans? MSN Money's video library offers investing tips and expert commentary from CNBC, MSNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and many other respected sources.
In the video library you'll find the advice you need to start investing, along with information on interest rates, the mortgage market, the Federal Reserve, growth and value stocks, and a variety of other topics.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.