- Aug gold fell into negative territory after trading as high as $1310.30 per ounce in morning action as the dollar index strengthened. The yellow metal brushed a session low of $1295.50 per ounce and eventually settled with a 0.4% loss at $1298.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver also pulled back from its session high of $20.79 per ounce set in early morning pit trade and brushed a session low of $20.50 per ounce. It inched slightly higher heading into the close and ... More
More Market News
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'
VIDEOS BY TOPIC
VIDEOS BY PROVIDER
VIDEOS BY STOCK TICKER
Are you new to investing and looking for information about stocks, mutual funds or 401k plans? MSN Money's video library offers investing tips and expert commentary from CNBC, MSNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and many other respected sources.
In the video library you'll find the advice you need to start investing, along with information on interest rates, the mortgage market, the Federal Reserve, growth and value stocks, and a variety of other topics.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.