VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
In the interest of fairness and balance MSN, Next we want 6 high profile Political failures.
I nominate the following 6.
1. Barack Obama
2. Nancy Pelosi
3. Barbara Boxer
4. Harry Reid
5. Joe Biden
6. Ms. Lerner, " On advise of counsel, I won't tell you **** about my corruption at the I R S ."
Five failures on epic levels?
1. Fox News...We come to find out its the mouth piece and self promoting advertising arm of the Republican Party. Shameful
2. Toyota. Hiding tens of millions of recalls and buying US politcal influence to cover it up ain't no way to run a business. Still #1 in recalls for the last five years in a row. More Shame
3. NittWitt Romney and John McCain... These two bufoons funded by the Koch brothers and the "one percenters" couldn't win a game of go fish. Just comical
4. Bob Corker...If anyone wants to turn back the clock on wages, benefits, and workers gains, its this thug. He has an agenda. Wal-Mart workplace rules for everyone. Well, except for his powerful rich contributors who want to get more rich and powerful on the workers backs. Payola? You bet cha.
5. Trickle down economics...This lame idea from that clown Reagan, was a bust from the start. Give all the money and tax breaks to the wealthy? And if they see fit, they will trickle a few pennies down to the middle and lower classes? Guess what? They kept it for themselves.
20 year vet Ranger now you tell me I fought for you and you slam anyone in office piss off Jerk
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
China's Alibaba is expected to hit the market as soon as September in possibly the biggest tech IPO ever. Will you buy in?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'll do whatever I can to get shares on Day 1.
- I'll buy later, after the hype dies down.
- Maybe next year. Chasing IPOs is too risky.
- What's Alibaba?