VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
before the haters even start with their excuses:
ANYONE can do a pushup........ you don't need to join a gym
It costs no more to eat right...... you just have to take the time to actually prepare the food.
and on and on. The reason you aren't wealthy is your attitudes! If you are making excuses, that says it all! (If you are blaming other people, you are truly sick!)
The wealthy put in the effort. you sit on the coach eating donuts and making excuses. But there is no need for excuses! You are EXACTLY who and what you want to be! And it is okay. you have the right to be what you are! But you DON'T have the right to lie about it or hate other people because of your choices! So enjoy that donut and go back to watching cat videos (or porn)! It is okay! As long as you don't hate the people that chose to workout, eat right, study, etc. Because they had a right to make the choices they made too!
And here we go again. ms(nbc) has reposted the same story after deleting all the comments. Too many people understand the truth, msn?
Too many of us know that the rich AREN'T the problem, and the parasites ARE! We posted about how we have made it by working hard, not wasting money, and NOT blaming other people for our situation. And that isn't the class warfare that the msn writers want. So they wipe out the comments and recycle the story to try again. But it won't work. Too many of us still believe in EARNING what we have. And we aren't afraid to tell the truth like it is.
Good pointers...what we do on a daily basis has long term affects. Case in point...continuous learning. I use all the educational material I can to become more skilled at work.
I'm not even "Christian", but here are some words to live by regardless of what you believe.
“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”
AND............It goes on, and on, in fact, it is one of the biggest themes in the bible.
How come I rarely see people when they quote the Bible mention these things? Have we truly fallen this far America? Look at ourselves.
But look at how happy all these rich people are. All smiling. All healthy and fit.
All better and superior.
Gone and good riddance.... why don't you go away and take your obnoxious ignorant, disgusting, offensive, racist, puerile, trashy posts with you.
Your idiotic vile infantile contemptible name calling rants adds nothing of value to the conversation on this board.
Blaming black people for your problems, ills and you not making it in life, as well as your lack of education and such a poor knowledgebase as evidenced by your name calling including referring to the POTUS as Obamanigga, demonstrates that you are very lacking on all levels.
Do go away or/ and grow up. As a matter of fact why not take a page out of the book of your betters and go read a book and better your mind.
Give me a break. The habits outlined are great overall, but they aren't going to make you successful. Many of these habits are acquired after the wealth comes in.
1. They are superb stupendous ****-kissers.
2. They golf and schmooze with the right people.
3. They corral the work of others for their own benefit.
4. They exploit the needs and weaknesses of the common man.
5. They walk around like big shots, bragging, with their heads as big as a beer keg.
6. They set up the system and buy off the people's representatives so that they can never lose.
7. The collect $ billions in rich man's welfare from the government.
8. They are insatiably greedy and can never get enough.
9. They think they are better than everyone else.
10. They'll close a whole US sock factory and move it to China so they can add 1 cent per pair to their profit.
11. They play pro sports for a few months a year or act like a human in a movie for a few weeks and get paid milions of dollars for it.
Here's another 5 habits of the rich:
1) They pay their employees as little as possible
2) They charge their customers/tenants/clients as much as possible
3) They don't give a F*** about anybody but themselves
4) They don't give a F*** about the environment
5) They don't give a F*** what the 99% think
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.