Weird celebrity insurance policies
Are the stars pulling our legs, or are their body parts at special risk? Here's a look at some of the unlikely anatomical assets celebrities got covered.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
1) I wish i could have been the under-writer assessing the value of dolly patrons assets.
2) Ugly Betty needs to get punched in the face i will never buy a proctor gamble product again.
3) Keith richards finger is worth way more then david lee roth sperm. I would rather Mr. richards procreate then Mr.. lee-roth.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Cheap LED light bulbs cost more upfront -- between $8 to $10 apiece -- but begin to pay off within 18 months.
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'