In the news:
- Cantel Medical Reports 19% Sales Growth And EPS Of $0.27 vs. $0.23 For The First Quarter Ended Octob...8:30 AM ET | PR
- Plans Unveiled for 33rd Annual Michigan Growth Capital Symposium8:30 AM ET | PR
- UK government predicting surplus by decade's end8:24 AM ET | AP
- UK's Osborne says vindicated by growth rebound, vows to stay on course8:23 AM ET | Reuters
- Ahead of the Bell: Aeropostale8:20 AM ET | AP
- Lilly depression drug fails late-stage trial8:17 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: flat. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +4.00. U.S. equity futures are little changed ahead of a barrage of economic data that includes the initial claims and second estimate for Q3 GDP reports at 8:30 a.m. ET. Both the ECB and the Bank of England left their key lending rates unchanged at 0.25% and 0.50%, respectively, as expected. The S&P futures are trading close to fair value, suggesting a relatively flat start for the cash ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|