In the news:
- Italy again pushes back balanced budget goal12:25 PM ET | AP
- Taxi app Uber faces ban in Berlin12:20 PM ET | AP
- U.S. jobless claims, factory data give economy some shine12:18 PM ET | Reuters
- Minnesota labor force surpasses 3 million12:18 PM ET | AP
- Bailed-out Cyprus to test bond market in June12:18 PM ET | AP
- Overall index up in rural Midwest banker survey12:17 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 11:58 ET European Markets Closing Prices
- 11:43 ET GlaxoSmithKline confirmed approval in Canada for Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) as a treatment for COPD
- 11:32 ET NovaBay Pharma: WoundSource reports on the role of NovaBay's NeutroPhase in treatment of 'flesh-eating' infections; 'NeutroPhase has been shown in the laboratory to neutralize the toxins that make the
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] There hasn't been much change on the surface over the past 30 minutes, but the Nasdaq has returned to its flat line in a move that coincided with the biotech group surrendering its gain. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 221.98, -0.75) is now lower by 0.3%, while the health care sector sports a slim loss of 0.2%.
Elsewhere, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.2%) is being kept below its flat line by significant losses in a handful of large components. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|