In the news:
- US stocks fall sharply as earnings disappoint1:24 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-Russia's top general says Moscow committed to nuclear missile treaty1:24 PM ET | Reuters
- CORRECTED-3D Systems net income falls 77 pct1:22 PM ET | Reuters
- House, Senate poised to vote on rival border security bills1:22 PM ET | Reuters
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds 2011 union law1:20 PM ET | AP
- FDA panel: Benefit of Baxter's immune therapy outweighs risk1:20 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 12:53 ET Stock indices edge modestly off midday lows -- Dow -208, S&P -28, Nasdaq Comp -78
- 12:44 ET T-Mobile US: Iliad (ILIAY) confirms its interest in T-Mobile (TMUS) -- overall value of $36.20/share
- 12:16 ET Eagle Bancorp announces pricing and upsizing of public offering of $70 mln of its 5.75% Subordinated Notes due September 1, 2024
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market is experiencing one of its worst days in some time. Every Dow component is lower at this time and every sector is sporting a loss of at least 1.0%. The A/D line at the NYSE favors decliners by a 10-to-1 margin.
We acknowledged many of the reasons in our midday summary why the market is doing so poorly. We won't rehash them here, only we'll add that today is peculiar because there isn't a rotation within the stock market to ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|