In the news:
- CA-BUSINESS Summary3:40 PM ET | Reuters
- Settlement brightens outlook for Bank of America, fund managers say3:40 PM ET | Reuters
- MOVES- Euronext, Standard Life Investments, Raymond James Financial3:38 PM ET | Reuters
- Murakami's 'Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki' tops U.S. bestsellers list3:36 PM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive: France forced to import wheat as rain hits crop quality3:36 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Settlement brightens outlook for Bank of America, fund managers say3:35 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold declined for a fifth consecutive session as economic data this morning showed that the initial claims level fell to 298K from an upwardly revised 312K. The Briefing.com consensus expected a decline to 308K. The yellow metal fell as low as $1273.40 per ounce, its lowest level since June. Unable to gain buying support, it settled with a 1.5% loss at $1275.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver also chopped around in negative territory and touched a session low of $19.32 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|