In the news:
- CA-BUSINESS Summary8:07 AM ET | Reuters
- Candy Crush-maker King sees up to $7.6 billion IPO valuation8:07 AM ET | Reuters
- Brazil's annual inflation rate rises in Feb to 5.68 pct8:05 AM ET | Reuters
- Independent Scotland would face currency dilemma-Soros8:05 AM ET | Reuters
- Wilbur Ross-backed Diamond S Shipping drops IPO - Bloomberg8:04 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Candy Crush-maker King sees up to $7.6 bln IPO valuation8:04 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -10.80. U.S. equity futures hover near their pre-market lows amid cautious action overseas. The S&P 500 futures trade five points below fair value. Also of note, copper futures have extended their recent weakness and now trade lower by 0.6% at $2.933/lb.
Reviewing overnight developments:
- Asian markets ended lower. China's Shanghai Composite -0.2%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng -1.8%, and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|