In the news:
- FDA OKs use of Eliquis to treat leg, lung clots1:56 PM ET | Reuters
- Rousseff, rivals change tack in Brazil's reshaped election1:54 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary1:46 PM ET | Reuters
- Family Dollar spurns Dollar General bid on antitrust concerns1:46 PM ET | Reuters
- ON THE MOVE-Wells Fargo hires 2 Morgan Stanley brokers with $350 mln in assets1:45 PM ET | Reuters
- Hertz investor Fir Tree says CEO "lost credibility"1:43 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks remain near their recent levels with the S&P 500 trading within eight points of the 2,000 mark. In our midday update, we mentioned the relative weakness of the Russell 2000, but the small-cap index has since climbed to a new session high and is now up 0.2%.
Elsewhere, the Nasdaq Composite (unch) continues trailing the broader market as biotech and chipmaker shares lag. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 264.52, -2.33) is lower by 0.9%, while the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|