- AP buys stake in live video service Bambuser5:48 AM ET | AP
- France threatens Google with privacy fines5:45 AM ET | AP
- Markets roiled by Bernanke's exit strategy5:44 AM ET | AP
- Afghan peace bid stumbles on Kabul-Taliban protocol row5:39 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary5:38 AM ET | Reuters
- Airbus wins firm orders worth $39.3 billion at show5:38 AM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:35 ET CLARCOR reaffirms FY13 sales guidance of +2.5-4.0% YoY to ~$1.15-1.167 bln vs $1.16 bln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate
- 18:33 ET Wright Medical to acquire MicroPort Scientific Corporation OrthoRecon business for $290 mln
- 18:30 ET CLARCOR misses by $0.01, misses on revs; narrows FY13 EPS below consensus
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equities ended on their lows with the S&P 500 down 1.4%.
The S&P entered today's session with a week-to-date gain of 1.5% as investors expected reassuring words from today's Federal Open Market Committee Statement.
Stocks traded with slim losses until this afternoon's FOMC Statement and subsequent comments from Chairman Bernanke sent equities and Treasuries to their lows while also providing a significant boost to the dollar.
Today's Statement was ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|