In the news:
- FDA targets antibiotics in meat10:00 AM ET | AP
- Ky. General Fund revenue up 2.4 percent in Nov.10:00 AM ET | AP
- UK police: 4 arrested over cybertheft from banks9:55 AM ET | AP
- Citigroup adds director with hedge fund, banking experience9:54 AM ET | Reuters
- Citigroup adds director with hedge fund, banking experience9:53 AM ET | Reuters
- Lipper's municipal bond fund index is higher9:52 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages slipped from their opening levels with small-caps leading the decline (Russell 2000 -0.4%). Meanwhile, the S&P 500 trades lower by 0.3% with health care (-0.6%), energy (-0.6%), financials (-0.6%), and industrials (-0.4%) pacing the weakness.
On the upside, consumer staples (+0.4%) and technology (+0.1%) continue holding modest gains, but the tech space sits just above its session low. Nasdaq -12.97 at 4047.52... NYSE Adv/Dec 834/1968... ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|