In the news:
- SAP buys expenses software maker Concur for $7.3 billion1:39 PM ET | Reuters
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide1:35 PM ET | AP
- Jury delivers verdict in salmonella trial1:34 PM ET | AP
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases1:33 PM ET | AP
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases1:33 PM ET | AP
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks1:33 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Alibaba Group (BABA 90.92, +22.92) is up big. The major indices are not. In fact, the higher the opening indication for Alibaba went, it seems the more the indices faded from their opening strength.
That could be owed to Alibaba drawing buying interest away from everything else. Volume in the stock is already a stunning 202 million shares, which is giving a huge lift to NYSE totals on this quarterly expiration day for stock options, index options, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|