In the news:
- U.S. new home sales dive to eight-month low in March10:53 AM ET | Reuters
- GM said it has shipped thousands of replacement ignition switches10:52 AM ET | Reuters
- Sesa Sterlite Limited: Cairn India Announces Annual Financial Results for the Period Ended 31st Marc...10:50 AM ET | PR
- Sesa Sterlite Limited: Notice of Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended 31 March 201410:49 AM ET | PR
- U.N. should have done more to prevent South Sudan massacre: Uganda10:48 AM ET | Reuters
- France deficit plan treads fine line, betting on growth10:46 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Crude oil put in a small rally late overnight/early this morning, rising above the $102/barrel level.
- Just ahead of inventory data, crude was modestly higher (about +0.2%) and just below $102.
- Following the data, June crude moved slightly lower and is now -0.04% at $101.71/barrel.
- May nat gas rallied earlier this morning and rose as high as $4.78/MMBtu. In current trade, the May contract is +0.6% at $4.77/MMBtu
- Gold and silver futures have ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|