In the news:
- U.S. openly accuses Russia of sending combat troops to Ukraine9:01 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary9:00 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-U.S. banking group says unaware of any 'significant' cyber attack8:58 PM ET | Reuters
- Asian shares slump as Ukraine tensions flare8:50 PM ET | Reuters
- Japan economy stalls as incomes, spending languish8:49 PM ET | AP
- Japan household spending slumps, output flat as tax pain persists8:48 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:43 ET Microchip confirms preliminary discussions with CSR plc
- 17:23 ET Radius Health reports proof of mechanism for RAD1901; expects top-line data from Abaloparatide-SC Phase 3 clinical study in late December 2014
- 17:23 ET Era Group announces CEO resignation and appointment of Chris Bradshaw as acting CEO
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Thursday session on a modestly lower note, but a late-morning rebound lifted the indices off their lows. The S&P 500 shed 0.2% with seven sectors ending in the red.
This morning, European equities and U.S. futures slumped around 6:00 ET after Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko was quoted as saying Russian forces have invaded an area southeast of Donetsk. The news pressured the markets, but a brief uptick took place after a correction to ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|