In the news:
- Switzerland urged to step up fight against ill-gotten funds12:34 PM ET | Reuters
- France likely to lower 2015 spending cuts target: Sapin to AFP12:32 PM ET | Reuters
- Celebrity lawyer tells clients to avoid using iCloud, smart devices12:31 PM ET | Reuters
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund Report Of Earnings12:30 PM ET | PR
- Palestinian negotiator to push statehood case with Kerry12:28 PM ET | Reuters
- US stock market turns lower in midday trading12:25 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 11:53 ET European Markets Closing Prices
- 11:49 ET Stocks/ETFs that traded to new 52 week highs/lows this session - New highs (256) outpacing new lows (30)
- 11:48 ET S&P -2.9 sets fractional new session low, Dow -32 and Nasdaq Comp +7.5 have not yet confirmed but are hovering in the lower end of their ranges
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices continue to trade in mixed fashion. Not surprisingly, volume has picked up with more participants back from vacation.
Even so, today's session has been governed thus far by a sense of hesitancy to commit too strongly to the buy side or the sell side. Important happenings at the back end of the week have probably kept conviction in check.
Apple (AAPL 103.46, +0.96) has been an influential source of support for the broader market ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|