In the news:
- How can jet disappear? In the ocean, it's not hard2:17 PM ET | AP
- Senate Democrats aim ire at rich, obscure brothers2:15 PM ET | AP
- Summit Financial Services Group Announces Corrected 2013 Year End Results2:15 PM ET | PR
- Omega's Cooperman: eBay should spin off portion of PayPal2:14 PM ET | Reuters
- BMW says demand for i8 hybrid outstrips initial production run2:11 PM ET | Reuters
- Lautenschlaeger says ECB still has room to act: WSJ2:10 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 sits right in the middle of today's trading range as sector standing remains little changed from our midday update.
Outside of the disappointing trade data from China, participants did not receive any noteworthy economic news today. This week in general will be pretty quiet with only Thursday's Retail Sales report for February (Briefing.com consensus +0.2%), and Friday's preliminary reading of the Michigan Sentiment Survey (consensus 82.0) expected to ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|