In the news:
- Kerry presses India on global trade deal as deadline looms3:07 PM ET | Reuters
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip3:02 PM ET | Reuters
- The rising cost of your kids' lunch gear2:59 PM ET | Reuters
- Argentines shrug off risk of default2:57 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary2:56 PM ET | Reuters
- Bank of America ordered to pay $1.27 billion for Countrywide fraud2:56 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades flat with one hour remaining in the session. It has been a busy day on the economic front with the release of the GDP report for the second quarter and the latest policy statement from the Fed.
Tomorrow's session will also feature a handful of data points, but neither weekly initial claims (Briefing.com consensus 310K) nor the Chicago PMI report (consensus 61.8) are expected to be met with a noteworthy reaction.
However, on Friday, the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|