In the news:
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Reports Consolidated Financial Results For The Fiscal First Quarter Ended June...8:28 AM ET | PR
- Chesapeake Energy to buy back $1.26 bln of preferred shares8:23 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. regulators looking into UBS, Deutsche Bank speed trading operations8:18 AM ET | Reuters
- Waste Management selling subsidiary for $1.94B8:17 AM ET | AP
- Yukos shareholders say ready for talks with Russia over $50 billion compensation8:12 AM ET | Reuters
- Patrick Industries, Inc. Reports Second Quarter and Six Months 2014 Financial Results8:12 AM ET | PR
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 07:59 ET S&P futures vs fair value: +2.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +6.20.
- 07:59 ET Darden Restaurants: Starboard Issues Statement in Response to Darden's Announced CEO Retirement and Reduced Slate at 2014 Annual Meeting; says Company's Reduced Slate is Hollow Tactic Designed to Main
- 07:58 ET Minerals Tech's Minteq unit acquires new cost-per-steel-ton contract for BOF refractory maintenance at Bhushan Steel, India
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +2.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +6.20. U.S. equity futures hover near their pre-market highs amid upbeat action overseas. Participants have received another batch of quarterly earnings since yesterday's closing bell with the likes of BP (BP 49.78, -0.86), Pfizer (PFE 30.26, +0.16), Merck (MRK 58.59, +0.62), and UPS (UPS 99.90, -2.76) in focus. The S&P 500 futures trade almost three points above fair ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|