In the news:
- CA-BUSINESS Summary9:37 PM ET | Reuters
- Flaherty worried about housing agency's insurance role9:37 PM ET | Reuters
- PRESS DIGEST - China - May 239:34 PM ET | Reuters
- Nikkei climbs 1.9 pct to new 5-1/2-year high, Fast Retailing stars9:34 PM ET | Reuters
- Ford to end auto production in Australia in 20169:29 PM ET | AP
- RPT-Ford to close Australia auto plants9:14 PM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:36 ET Wesco Aircraft announces pricing of sale of 15 mln shares of common stock by the Carlyle Group (CG) at $16 per share
- 18:17 ET Global Brass and Copper announces pricing of 7 mln share initial public offering of common stock at $11 per share
- 18:16 ET National Retail Properties prices depositary shares representing Series E cumulative redeemable preferred stock
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 settled lower by 0.8% after early strength turned into afternoon weakness.
Today's headline event came in the form of Ben Bernanke's testimony before the Joint Economic Committee. During his remarks, Chairman Bernanke said premature tightening of monetary policy could stall the pace of recovery. This followed weeks of conflicting remarks from FOMC members, which sparked speculation regarding possible changes to the Fed's policy course.
However, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|