In the news:
- No new 'Bond King' for Pimco when Gross reign ends1:35 PM ET | Reuters
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks1:25 PM ET | AP
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases1:25 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Supermarkets companies1:25 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Utilities companies1:25 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Specialty Retail companies1:25 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 12:58 ET Midday Market Summary: Mixed at Midday Despite Upbeat Earnings
- 12:40 ET Further backtracking off mid-morning highs, Dow -45 has slipped back roughly 46 points -- S&P +1.3 and Nasdaq Comp +9 holding positive bias
- 12:36 ET Hill International receives task order contract from LACCD
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Some of today's gains have been taken away from the S&P 500, but the one thing that can't be taken away is the fact that the S&P 500 set a record intraday high today at 1989.23. The number to beat on a closing basis is 1985.44, which was reached on July 3.
Market participants are understandably fixed on the possibility of the S&P 500 hitting the 2,000 mark. It a nice-sounding number after staring at 666 in March 2009, but right now it is dangling out ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|