In the news:
- Twitter says most users having 'issues' accessing service3:00 PM ET | Reuters
- Twitter says most users having 'issues' accessing service2:58 PM ET | Reuters
- Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns2:57 PM ET | Reuters
- Bank of England announces shake-up as it probes FX case2:56 PM ET | Reuters
- Italian parliament inches towards approving electoral reform2:55 PM ET | Reuters
- Freeport says Indonesia mill rate at half normal levels2:55 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (-0.6%) has notched a fresh session low with one hour left in the trading day. The benchmark index slid into negative territory just before 12:00 ET amid weakness in growth-sensitive financials (-0.8%), energy (-1.3%), and industrial (-0.8%) sectors, but the relative strength of health care (-0.4%), technology (-0.3%), and consumer staples (-0.1%) kept the broader market from registering additional losses.
Over the past hour, technology and health care ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|