In the news:
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help3:52 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 4-Pork giant WH Group slashes Hong Kong IPO, seeks up to $1.9 bln3:50 AM ET | Reuters
- Portugal yields hit 8-year lows as Wednesday's auction whets appetite3:48 AM ET | Reuters
- Nepal moves to ease tension among Sherpas after Everest disaster3:47 AM ET | Reuters
- Seibu CEO says built up trust with Cerberus3:43 AM ET | Reuters
- Huawei says reports of NSA spying won't impact growth3:37 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices strung together a daylong rally on Tuesday, giving the S&P 500 its sixth consecutive advance. Some selling during the final hour of action pressured the indices from their highs, but they still ended with the bulk of their gains. The benchmark index added 0.4% with eight sectors finishing in the green, while the Nasdaq (+1.0%) outperformed throughout the session.
Although the stock market began the day on a flat note, the major averages quickly took the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|