In the news:
- UPDATE 1-Ebola drug trials to be fast-tracked in West Africa8:12 AM ET | Reuters
- Spectrum Brands to buy P&G's remaining pet food business8:11 AM ET | Reuters
- Hulu sets '11/22/63' series based on King novel8:08 AM ET | AP
- St. Louis County cops apologize for flier wording8:07 AM ET | AP
- Newport taps $3.3 million for business incubator8:06 AM ET | AP
- Merkel says first signs of success are visible in Greece8:06 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -6.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -14.80. U.S. equity futures trade hover near their pre-market lows amid cautious action overseas. The S&P 500 futures hover six points below fair value, which puts the benchmark index on track to continue its retreat after losing 0.8% yesterday.
Overnight, markets in Asia traded in mixed fashion, but sentiment worsened after the start of the European session, where all the key indices hold losses ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|