In the news:
- MOVES-Mayfair Capital appoints Jonathan Gibbon investment director5:39 AM ET | Reuters
- MOVES-Andreas Costa joins CR Investment as associate director5:39 AM ET | Reuters
- Ukraine to impose sanctions on Russian individuals, firms - PM5:38 AM ET | Reuters
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand5:36 AM ET | Reuters
- Oil falls to near $102 amid Gaza peace efforts5:35 AM ET | AP
- Despite sanctions call, UK exports arms to Russia5:33 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:41 ET EveryWare provides update on credit agreement: entered into amendment to extend the co's forbearance agreement through July 29, 2014
- 17:45 ET New Media Investment announces the acquisition of The Providence Journal for $46 mln from A. H. Belo (AHC)
- 17:39 ET MeetMe sees Q2 revs of $10.7 mln vs $10.41 mln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished the Tuesday session on an upbeat note with small caps pacing the rally. The Russell 2000 advanced 0.8%, while the S&P 500 added 0.5% with eight sectors ending in the green.
Although geopolitical concerns factored into the modest retreat on Monday, the worries were cast aside today after separatist forces in eastern Ukraine handed over black boxes from MH17 to Malaysian authorities and Secretary of State John Kerry began working on brokering a ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|