In the news:
- CA-BUSINESS Summary7:55 PM ET | Reuters
- Canada's CPPIB acquires minority stake in France's Orpea7:54 PM ET | Reuters
- Cash Store Financial releases fourth quarter and annual financial results7:53 PM ET | PR
- Report: 398 Alaskans pick marketplace plans7:52 PM ET | AP
- Court date set for man facing revenge porn charges7:52 PM ET | AP
- U.S. FDA panel backs use of Boston Scientific anti-stroke device7:52 PM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:02 ET Taminco announces pricing of secondary offering of 10 mln shares of common stock at $20 per share
- 17:57 ET GlaxoSmithKline: NEJM releases study showing GSK's FluLaval Quadrivalent vaccine effective in preventing seasonal flu in children
- 17:42 ET Pinnacle Foods prices secondary offering of 17 mln shares of common stock at $26.75 per share
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices settled on their lows following a steady, session-long slide. Similar to yesterday, small-caps paced the retreat as the Russell 2000 fell 1.6%, extending its December loss to 3.6%. The S&P 500 settled lower by 1.1%, widening its month-to-date decline to 1.3%.
There was no specific news catalyst behind today's slide, which had the markings of broad-based profit-taking. Seven of ten sectors settled with losses of 1.0% or more while only two groups ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|