In the news:
- U.S. industry shows some vigor, but housing soft2:47 PM ET | Reuters
- Wash. unemployment rate steady at 6.3 percent2:44 PM ET | AP
- Maine Senate sustains veto of solar rebate bill2:42 PM ET | AP
- Astellas to pay $7.3M in drug-marketing settlement2:42 PM ET | AP
- BlackBerry's meltdown sparks start-up boom in Canada's Silicon Valley2:42 PM ET | Reuters
- BUSINESS-NEWS-SCHEDULE AT 1830 GMT / 2:30 PM ET2:39 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 13:54 ET COMEX Metals Closing Prices
- 13:47 ET iPass announces it has joined the WifiForward coalition to lobby for the release of unlicensed spectrum in order to alleviate the Wi-Fi spectrum crunch
- 13:24 ET Astellas Pharma U.S. subsidiary reaches agreement with U.S. Department of Justice to resolve civil claims regarding the marketing of MYCAMINE (micafungin sodium) for injection; co will pay $7.3 mln to
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices yawned at the recent release of the Fed's April Beige Book, which struck a similar tone to documents from previous months.
According to feedback from the twelve Fed districts, economic activity increased in most regions since the previous report with expansion characterized as 'modest or moderate.' The Chicago region reported a pick-up in activity, while New York and Philadelphia cited a rebound from weather-related headwinds observed earlier in the year. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|