In the news:
- Update-Moody's: CIFI's ratings unaffected by land acquisition8:13 AM ET | Reuters
- Federal Reserve not "that close" to winding down stimulus: Bullard8:07 AM ET | Reuters
- Royalty Pharma eases condition for Elan offer8:06 AM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-BTG says interventional medicine buys could boost sales to $1 bln8:05 AM ET | Reuters
- Wall St. on the silver screen: Pros pick top movies8:04 AM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive :China urbanization plan hits roadblock over spending fears - sources8:03 AM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
U.S. equity futures trade sharply lower with the S&P 500 futures down 1.0%. The overnight weakness follows a 7.3% plunge in Japan's Nikkei. Japanese stocks sold off amid continued volatility in Japanese Government Bond futures as the 10-yr yield spiked almost 16 basis points to 1.002 before retracing nearly all of its gains. In addition, the yen is notably stronger this morning with the USDJPY ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|