In the news:
- UPDATE 2-Lombard Odier breaks with tradition to publish results for first time8:57 AM ET | Reuters
- Futures point to lower open as Ukraine fears weigh8:56 AM ET | Reuters
- British PM Cameron suffers blow as lawmaker defects to anti-EU UKIP party8:54 AM ET | Reuters
- Israelis search Jerusalem forest for missing American student8:54 AM ET | Reuters
- US STOCKS-Futures point to lower open as Ukraine fears weigh8:52 AM ET | Reuters
- Applications for US unemployment aid slip to 298K8:51 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -8.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -13.00. The S&P 500 futures trade eight points below fair value.
Asian markets ended the session on a mostly lower note.
- In economic data:
- Australia's HIA New Home Sales fell 5.7% month-over-month (prior 1.2%), while Private New Capital Expenditure increased 1.1% quarter-over-quarter (consensus -0.3%; prior -2.5%)
- Hong Kong's Retail Sales fell 3.1% ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|