In the news:
- China's Li offers to help end Pakistan energy crisis4:43 AM ET | Reuters
- Sinopec Engineering shares jump ahead of Hong Kong debut4:40 AM ET | Reuters
- Carlyle plans to raise $2 bln for Japan investments -sources4:31 AM ET | Reuters
- Weak luxury goods stocks weigh on European shares4:27 AM ET | Reuters
- Key quotes from BOJ Kuroda's news conference4:26 AM ET | Reuters
- AirAsia X sets indicative price for $300 mln Malaysia IPO-sources4:26 AM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks ended modestly higher as the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%, and the Dow added 0.4% to register its 19th consecutive Tuesday of gains.
The major averages saw little change during morning action, but afternoon buying interest helped lift the indices to session highs. Most cyclical sectors (with the exception of materials and technology) finished among the leaders, but the defensively-geared health care sector settled atop the leaderboard as biotechnology outperformed. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|