In the news:
- Telecom Italia mulls mobile unit spin-off: sources2:59 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Chevron nears sale of Egypt, Pakistan downstream assets -sources2:59 PM ET | Reuters
- Jodi Arias urges Arizona jury to spare her death penalty2:58 PM ET | Reuters
- Hewlett-Packard tax decision stings Oregon county2:53 PM ET | AP
- Factbox: Groups urge cash, not stuff, for Oklahoma victims2:51 PM ET | Reuters
- In the Hamptons, catering to the rich (and their dogs) is good business2:51 PM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades higher by 0.4% as today's session enters its final hour.
In the foreign exchange market, the Dollar Index is higher by 0.2% after early buying produced a test of the 84.20 area. However, trade slipped back below the 84.00 mark when St. Louis Fed President James Bullard suggested the Fed could take rates negative, but a lack of support prevents that from taking place at this time. The Index briefly slipped into negative territory, touching 83.65 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|