In the news:
- Pa. asked to bid on attracting Boeing plant10:27 AM ET | AP
- Study: Mass. to experience slow population growth10:25 AM ET | AP
- US factory orders fall 0.9 percent in October10:23 AM ET | AP
- UK government predicting surplus by decade's end10:22 AM ET | AP
- Stein-Mart key Nov. revenue metric up 3.1 pct10:22 AM ET | AP
- FDA: Idaho noted moldy yogurt months before recall10:20 AM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 09:58 ET Amyris and Total (TOT) form fuels joint venture; Total Amyris BioSolutions established produce and commercialize renewable fuels from Amyris's technology platform
- 09:50 ET Choppy, mildly weaker bias -- Dow 39, S&P -4.5, Nasdaq Comp -3.6
- 09:48 ET Sector Watch
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Our sector watch section indicates the technology (0.1%), industrials (0.2), health care (0.1%), and consumer discretionary (0.1%) sectors are strong. They aren't strong in an absolute sense, only in a relative sense as they are faring better than the broader market in the early going.
Overall, there hasn't been a lot of buying interest outside of some specific stocks like Conns Inc. (CONN 66.17, +7.71), which impressed with its latest earnings report and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|