In the news:
- $250,000 grant aims to promote Kansas exports12:21 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary12:18 PM ET | Reuters
- Infineon to buy International Rectifier for $3 billion in cash12:18 PM ET | Reuters
- Global cruise lines set sail for China12:18 PM ET | AP
- 17 ag operations in Virginia get federal funds12:17 PM ET | AP
- RPT-Infineon to buy International Rectifier for $3 billion in cash12:17 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have not gone anywhere during the past 30 minutes, but there has been some movement in the semiconductor space. Specifically, Infineon Technologies (IFNNY 11.19, -0.37) has agreed to acquire International Rectifier (IRF 39.19, +12.63) for $40/share. Infineon Technologies is lower by 3.2%, while International Rectifier has spiked 47.5%.
The broader PHLX Semiconductor Index is higher by 0.7%, while the technology sector sits right below its ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|