In the news:
- Union divided on whether to vote on Boeing offer1:41 PM ET | AP
- Iran halts expert-level talks over US sanctions1:39 PM ET | AP
- New daily paper planned for Los Angeles1:38 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 2-Simon Property to spin off smaller malls into REIT1:37 PM ET | Reuters
- Railroad boosts undercover checks after NY crash1:36 PM ET | AP
- Hagel: All states complying with same-sex benefits1:35 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Last week, the S&P 500 rallied sharply on Friday but missed a ninth straight winning week by the slimmest of margins. It is up today, but it will have to have a blockbuster afternoon session if it is going to avoid a second straight down week.
At its current level, the S&P 500 is down 1.5% from last Friday. The odds are stacked against making a complete comeback by the closing bell considering there isn't much concerted leadership today and knowing the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|