In the news:
- US stocks pause as investors weigh earnings11:19 AM ET | AP
- Israeli shelling kills at least 15 in UN Gaza shelter - health ministry11:18 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-IMF says Israel-Gaza conflict already having economic costs11:18 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. Treasury to sell $15 bln in FRNs11:17 AM ET | Reuters
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stock indexes, euro inch up on euro zone data, U.S. earnings11:16 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary11:16 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have not moved much over the past hour, which leaves in the neighborhood of their flat lines. The Dow and S&P 500 (+0.1%) hover just above their flat lines, while the Nasdaq Composite (-0.1%) sits near its session low.
Although equities displayed early strength, the S&P 500 has encountered some resistance in the 1990 area. The utilities sector (+0.5%) is the top-performing group, while cyclical sectors like energy (+0.3%) and consumer ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|