In the news:
- Facebook rolls out location-sharing feature2:19 PM ET | AP
- Global shares edge higher on U.S. data; dollar gains2:16 PM ET | Reuters
- Late surge in health sign-ups brought in the young2:16 PM ET | AP
- U.S.-focused stock funds worldwide post $7.1 billion outflow: BofA2:15 PM ET | Reuters
- Blackstone exec doesn't expect move into commodities in near term2:13 PM ET | Reuters
- Wal-Mart jumps into the money transfer biz, loudly2:13 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages hover at their best levels of the session, with the Nasdaq (+0.5%) in the lead. Including today's gain, the Nasdaq is up 2.7% this week, but remains down 1.7% for the month of April. Meanwhile, the S&P 500 (+0.3%) has padded its weekly gain to 2.9%, but is still down 0.2% since the start of April. It is worth mentioning the benchmark index remains in the green for the year with a gain of 1.1%.
Looking at individual sectors, the energy space (+0.9%), ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|