In the news:
- Starbucks to move European base to London, pay more UK tax12:32 PM ET | Reuters
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal charges12:30 PM ET | AP
- Yellen stresses need for flexibility of Fed policy12:27 PM ET | AP
- Yellen stresses employment, inflation in Fed's rate-rise decision12:27 PM ET | Reuters
- GlaxoSmithKline discloses new bribery inquiries12:25 PM ET | AP
- Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Diversified Equity Income Fund Report Of Earnings12:24 PM ET | PR
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices have extended to fresh session highs with the Nasdaq pushing its gain to 1.1%. Chipmakers pressured the broader market earlier and remain among the laggards, but the PHLX Semiconductor Index has narrowed its loss to 0.5%.
Elsewhere within the tech-heavy space, biotechnology continues showing relative strength. The iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 222.59, +4.98) trades higher by 2.3% after finding support at its 200-day moving average, which is a ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|