In the news:
- Co-op group CEO quits troubled mutual society12:29 PM ET | AP
- Men's Wearhouse buying Jos A Bank for $1.8 billion12:28 PM ET | AP
- Sector Snap: Alternative energy companies12:27 PM ET | AP
- Men's Wearhouse seals $1.8 billion deal to buy Jos. A. Bank12:25 PM ET | Reuters
- UniCredit in stunning $21B loss, plans turnaround12:24 PM ET | AP
- U.S. Senate seeks hearings on GM recalls: aide12:24 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Recent action saw the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.1%) and the S&P 500 (-0.1%) slide into the red while the Nasdaq (+0.1%) remains above its flat line.
The selling observed during the past 30 minutes took place as the financial sector (-0.4%) dropped to a session low. In addition, the two commodity-linked sectors, energy (-0.6%) and materials (-0.5%) played a role in the weakness.
Copper futures have been retreating steadily since the start of the year, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|