In the news:
- Fiat Chrysler CEO, chairman confident merger will get final OK9:44 AM ET | Reuters
- P&G profit up 37 percent on cost cuts, higher home care sales9:41 AM ET | Reuters
- LinkedIn's hiring business seen key to growth9:40 AM ET | Reuters
- New 'iBillionaire' ETF looks to bring Buffett and Icahn to the masses9:39 AM ET | Reuters
- Russia has reserves to ride out sanctions - assuming no panic9:39 AM ET | Reuters
- GM boosted June sales with discounts to dealers9:38 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (+0.1%) has climbed off its opening low, while the Russell 2000 (+0.3%) has shown relative strength in the early going.
All four countercyclical sectors display early gains with the utilities sector (+1.0%) in the lead. The group is an early outperformer after losing 6.9% in July. On the cyclical side, the consumer discretionary sector (+0.2%) sports a modest gain, while most of the remaining sectors hover near their flat lines. The energy sector is an ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|