In the news:
- App-based car shares Seattle vote postponed11:01 AM ET | AP
- Bank of Italy scrutinises banks' property valuations11:00 AM ET | Reuters
- Greek banks' ECB funding drops, ELA rises in January11:00 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary10:59 AM ET | Reuters
- Exclusive-Vodafone reaches preliminary deal to buy Spain's Ono: sources10:58 AM ET | Reuters
- Grain mixed, cattle and pork higher10:58 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 10:51 ET ComScore reports Jan 2014 U.S. smartphone subscriber market share; Apple (AAPL) ranked as the top OEM with 41.6% of U.S. smartphone subscribers, up 1 percentage point from Oct
- 10:50 ET Republic Airways reports February 2014 traffic: Revenue passenger miles increased 14% year/year to 0.8 bln
- 10:31 ET Blackhawk Network comments on parent company Safeway's spin-off; Safeway and Blackhawk extend exclusive prepaid card distribution agreement through 2019
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages remain mixed with the Dow (+0.2%) holding a modest gain while the Nasdaq (-0.5%) and S&P 500 (-0.1%) continues trading in the red.
Biotechnology continues to be a drag on the Nasdaq, but the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF (IBB 257.64, -3.50) has climbed off its lows and now holds a loss of 1.3%. The health care sector (-0.4%), meanwhile, remains not far from its session low.
On the upside, energy (+0.3%), financials (+0.5%), and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|