In the news:
- Chevron's $6.4 billion China gas project pushed back again: sources6:02 AM ET | Reuters
- Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results6:00 AM ET | PR
- Solid U.S. job gains expected in November, Fed seen on hold5:59 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. military hikes regional alert status after Yemen attack5:59 AM ET | Reuters
- Al Qaeda-linked group claims responsibility for Yemen ministry attack5:59 AM ET | Reuters
- Europe struggles to agree plan to close sick banks5:58 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 05:27 ET Bitauto Holdings prices 2,749,200 ADSs by the co and a selling shareholder at $30.00 per ADS
- 04:18 ET On The Wires
- 02:05 ET InterOil selects Total (TOT) for PNG Gas development
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The drive for five continued today and it was a success. For the fifth straight session, the S&P 500 ended lower. Like the previous four sessions, though, the losses were fairly modest in scope. The S&P 500 declined 0.4%, bringing its total loss for the five sessions to 22 points or 1.2%. All in all, that still qualifies as a pretty tame slide considering the S&P 500 had risen 150 points, or 9.1%, over the previous eight weeks.
Today's ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|