In the news:
- IBM CEO's take-home down 14 percent in 20133:39 PM ET | Reuters
- IBM CEO's take-home down 14 pct in 20133:38 PM ET | Reuters
- Workers preparing to enter New Mexico nuke dump3:38 PM ET | AP
- Glitches spoil 'True Detective' finale online3:38 PM ET | AP
- T-Mobile US CFO says industry consolidation is inevitable3:37 PM ET | Reuters
- Two Ukrainian journalists disappear in Crimea: watchdog3:36 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Commodities ended the day mostly lower today with energy, excl natural gas, grains (corn, wheat and soybeans) and copper and silver all finishing in the red.
- Gold and natural gas futures ended today's session higher.
- Grains sold off today following the monthly USDA WASDE report.
- Corn ended the day 2% lower at $4.87/bushel, soybeans lost 40 cents (or -2.7%) to $14.19/bu and wheat fell 14 cents (or ) to $6.39/bu.
- Copper ended 1.6% to ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|