In the news:
- Medicare hospital fund to last 4 years longer12:16 PM ET | AP
- US stocks fall at midday on cooling home sales12:15 PM ET | AP
- Medicare hospital fund to stay solvent until 2030, four years later than previous estimate12:15 PM ET | AP
- Ukraine claims more territory as fight intensifies with rebels12:14 PM ET | Reuters
- Russia, Germany up diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions12:14 PM ET | Reuters
- Argentine debt mediator to meet government delegation Tuesday12:14 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 has narrowed its loss to 0.2% in a move that saw most sectors inch up from their recent levels. However, consumer staples (-0.5%) and industrials (-0.8%) remain near their session lows.
Meanwhile, the materials sector (+0.2%) has returned into positive territory, while other cyclical groups have yet to erase their losses. Notably, the largest S&P 500 sector-technology-has returned to its flat line even as chipmakers continue showing relative weakness ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|