In the news:
- FAA: Airplane makes emergency landing in Omaha7:55 PM ET | AP
- Detroit tells judge: We can't give away free water7:50 PM ET | AP
- Dollar rally pauses, Aussie vulnerable as China PMI looms7:48 PM ET | Reuters
- FOREX-Dollar rally pauses, Aussie vulnerable as China PMI looms7:46 PM ET | Reuters
- Hundreds speak out on New York casino plans7:45 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 2-U.S. court orders Allergan to produce board documents7:44 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market began the new trading week on the defensive note with small-cap stocks pacing the retreat. The Russell 2000 (-1.4%) and Nasdaq Composite (-1.1%) displayed relative weakness, while the S&P 500 lost 0.8% with all ten sectors ending in the red.
Global equities began showing some cracks overnight after China's Finance Minister Lou Jiwei poured cold water on hopes for new stimulus measures. Specifically, Mr. Lou said the government has no plans to change ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|