In the news:
- Europe makes a stink about American cheese names11:31 AM ET | AP
- Cyprus president opts for limited reshuffle11:30 AM ET | AP
- 'Candy Crush' maker sees up to $7.6 billion IPO valuation11:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Russia's sports minister bemoans WC stadium delays11:27 AM ET | AP
- White House promotes economic issues facing women11:26 AM ET | AP
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptions11:26 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 10:41 ET Gogo receives Supplemental Type Certificate from the FAA and certification from the Japanese Civil Aviation Bureau for Ku-satellite connectivity service on Boeing (BA) 777-200 aircraft
- 10:31 ET Tredegar announced plans to expand its manufacturing capacity for apertured film for personal care applications at its Pune, India facility
- 10:31 ET Apr crude oil falls slightly following inventory data; now down 1.7% at $98.30
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages have continued their rebound with the Nasdaq (+0.2%) climbing into the green thanks to the relative strength of the technology sector (+0.2%).
Chipmakers have fueled a good portion of the rebound while top-weighted tech components remain somewhat mixed. Intel (INTC 24.83, +0.10) is higher by 0.4% while the broader PHLX Semiconductor Index trades up 0.5%.
Technology notwithstanding, the energy sector (+0.2%) has also contributed to the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|