In the news:
- Nucor confident of favorable rulings vs steel import 'tsunami'6:52 PM ET | Reuters
- Judge strikes down Longmont's fracking ban6:50 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary6:50 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. judge says she is troubled by Apple $450 million e-books deal6:49 PM ET | Reuters
- Air Algerie jet with 116 on board crashes in Mali6:47 PM ET | AP
- Cowboys reach marketing deal with Carnival Cruise6:46 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market maintained a narrow trading range on Thursday before ending the session essentially where it began. The S&P 500 added less than a point, while the small-cap Russell 2000 (-0.2%) underperformed.
Equity indices displayed early strength thanks in part to an overnight boost from better than expected economic data in China and Europe. Specifically, China's HSBC Manufacturing PMI surged to an 18-month high (52.0 from 50.7), while Eurozone Manufacturing PMI ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|