In the news:
- Wall Street drops, S&P on track for worst day since April3:30 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. 'not expecting good news' at WTO meeting on Indian row3:27 PM ET | Reuters
- House leaders abandon border bill3:24 PM ET | AP
- Portland, Oregon, flushes outdoor toilet business3:20 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-Two U.S. home loan banks in talks on merger3:19 PM ET | Reuters
- USDA overhauls decades-old poultry inspections3:19 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold fell deeper into negative territory after pulling back from a session high of $1295.30 per ounce set at the open of floor trade. It brushed a session low of $1281.90 per ounce moments before settling with a 1.1% loss at $1283.10 per ounce.
- Sep silver touched a session high of $20.70 per ounce in early morning action but retreated into the red. Unable to regain momentum, it settled 0.9% lower at $20.41 per ounce, just above its session low of $20.40 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|