In the news:
- Crash probe renews debate over culture in aviation3:15 PM ET | AP
- Opponents of French surveillance law race to get support for review3:15 PM ET | Reuters
- Dollar gains, world shares slip on wary view of Fed3:14 PM ET | Reuters
- Holiday shopping spree not for everyone3:13 PM ET | AP
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar gains, world shares slip on wary view of Fed3:12 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 4-Peugeot takes writedown, gets GM's backing for Dongfeng deal3:12 PM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices continue to hold their recent levels with the S&P 500 trading right near its flat line.
The benchmark index has continued its rebound off the midday lows with leadership from cyclical groups. At this juncture, technology (-0.3%) is the only cyclical sector, which remains below its flat line.
On the countercyclical side, health care has trimmed its loss to 0.3% while the consumer staples sector (-1.0%) remains near its session low. Nasdaq ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|