In the news:
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rifts widen over food subsidies2:02 AM ET | Reuters
- NY train wreck could be case of highway hypnosis2:01 AM ET | AP
- Toyota labor federation to push for higher wages: media2:01 AM ET | Reuters
- Sohu to stream Nickelodeon programs in China2:01 AM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-Indonesia signs first LNG import deal as consumption grows1:58 AM ET | Reuters
- Toyota labour federation to push for higher wages-media1:56 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:57 ET Cheniere Energy and Pertamina sign 20-year LNG sale and purchase agreement
- 17:29 ET MiMedx Group announces next steps after discussions with FDA, will pursue IND and BLA process for certain micronized products; reiterates guidance
- 17:27 ET Berry Petroleum announces ISS recommends Berry stockholders vote for proposed merger agreement with LINN Energy (LINE)
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 shed 0.1%, registering its fourth consecutive decline. Today's session proved to be a bit of a roller coaster ride for stocks as the S&P 500 opened in the red, rallied into positive territory, fell to fresh lows, and regained the bulk of its losses into the close.
For the second day in a row, the early weakness coincided with heavy selling in Europe. In addition, bonds and risk assets were pressured by a better-than-expected ADP Employment report, which ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|