In the news:
- Oil boosted to near $98 by China, US economic data2:56 AM ET | AP
- Two French soldiers killed in Central African Republic: media2:55 AM ET | Reuters
- French army battles militias in Central African Republic's capital2:55 AM ET | Reuters
- Spanish journalist, photographer kidnapped in Syria2:52 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary2:52 AM ET | Reuters
- Lululemon names new CEO; founder Chip Wilson to step down2:51 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:32 ET Bristol-Myers: Four year data from Phase 3 DASISION trial comparing Sprycel (dasatinib) to imatinib in first-line treatment of adults with Ph+ CP-CML presented at Annual Meeting of the American Societ
- 18:17 ET Sensata Tech announces amendments to credit agreement and expansion of term loan facility
- 18:06 ET FormFactor confirms Q4 rev guidance of $46-50 mln vs $48.55 mln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] There wasn't a lot of excitement in the stock market today and there is nothing wrong with that. After rallying in broad-based fashion on Friday, the major indices stood their ground (for the most part) amid a lack of conviction from buyers and sellers alike.
Today wasn't a case so much of the stock market going up as it was a case of some influential stocks going up to keep the major indices on a winning path. In fact, decliners were just about even with ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|