In the news:
- Grain lower livestock lower3:30 PM ET | AP
- Consumer borrowing rose $18.2 billion in October3:29 PM ET | AP
- Bocelli visits MIT for adaptive tech workshop3:25 PM ET | AP
- US to allow eagle deaths _ to aid wind power3:22 PM ET | AP
- FCC program expanding broadband in rural Oregon3:21 PM ET | AP
- Home confinement for 6th person in Navy scheme3:21 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 14:55 ET Morningstar increases quarterly dividend 36% to $0.17 per share; increases share repurchase program by $200 mln
- 14:53 ET Ultra Petroleum prices private placement of $450.0 mln aggregate principal amount of 5.75% senior unsecured notes due 2018 at par
- 14:52 ET NYMEX Energy Closing Prices
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Precious metals bounced around in volatile trade during early morning pit action following better-than-anticipated economic data. Payroll and Michigan Sentiment data topped expectations while the unemployment rate dropped to 7%.
Both Feb gold and Mar silver fell to their respective session lows of $1210.10 and $19.17 per ounce and quickly rebounded into positive territory and to respective session highs of $1245.00 and $19.78 per ounce. The metals then consolidated near ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|