In the news:
- COLUMN - How much does Jamie Dimon matter?1:45 PM ET | Reuters
- EU mergers and takeovers (May 21)1:43 PM ET | Reuters
- Death toll of Oklahoma tornado may rise, 237 hurt: governor1:40 PM ET | Reuters
- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls1:40 PM ET | Reuters
- Crest Financial protests Clearwire vote delay, opposes new bid1:40 PM ET | Reuters
- EU and U.S. not coordinating on China solar dispute1:40 PM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades higher by 0.4% after climbing to a fresh session best. The recent gains occurred as the weakest sectors of the day returned into positive territory.
The defensively-oriented telecom space has been the lone exception as the sector continues to trade in the red. The high-yielding space trades lower by 0.6% as both AT&T (T 36.96, -0.26) and Verizon Communications (VZ 52.32, -0.42) register losses.
Also of ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|