In the news:
- Scientist in Ark. charged in seed-theft conspiracy12:50 PM ET | AP
- Honeywell to buy back up to $5 billion in shares12:44 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-ARM shares rise on report Google may use its chip designs12:39 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. sanctions move angers Iran, Russia sees threat to nuclear deal12:38 PM ET | Reuters
- House GOP conservatives help propel budget bill12:38 PM ET | AP
- Union mulls having members vote on Boeing offer12:36 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 has climbed out of a range that has held for the past two hours. However, the gains remain limited to no more than 0.2%.
The recent uptick took place as the health care sector (+0.1%) climbed into positive territory after underperforming during the first two hours of the session. Since health care is the third largest S&P 500 component, its afternoon performance may influence the afternoon performance of the broader market. Nasdaq +7.61 at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|