In the news:
- FBI investigating reports of attacks on US banks10:58 PM ET | AP
- Nikkei drops as investors grow uneasy about dimming economic prospects10:47 PM ET | Reuters
- Dominican park would halt Canadian company's mine10:45 PM ET | AP
- INDIA PRESS-Air India wants Boeing to give more compensation for grounding of Dreamliners-Economic T...10:44 PM ET | Reuters
- INDIA PRESS-Hewlett Packard may axe 800 people in Bangalore-Economic Times10:42 PM ET | Reuters
- Philippines' econ chief says slow state spending a cause for concern10:40 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended the midweek session on a flat note after spending the day inside narrow ranges. The S&P 500 hovered near the 2,000 mark for the majority of the trading day, but slumped to new lows during the last hour of action. The index then returned to its flat line, where it settled for the day. For the third day in a row, participation left a lot to be desired with just 487 million shares changing hands at the NYSE.
Equity indices opened with slim gains, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|