In the news:
- Crimea invites OSCE observers for referendum on joining Russia1:39 PM ET | Reuters
- Ukraine, EU may soon sign pact deepening political ties: minister1:39 PM ET | Reuters
- Crimea invites OSCE observers for referendum on joining Russia1:38 PM ET | Reuters
- Raymond James hires two financial advisers from Wells Fargo1:38 PM ET | Reuters
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane: sources1:37 PM ET | Reuters
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources1:36 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices are stuck in red figures, but have moved comfortably off their worst levels of the day. Similar to the earlier move down, which was broad based, the move back up has been, too.
There are pockets of relative strength in some defensive-oriented areas of the stock market, like the consumer staples (unch) and health care (+0.1%) sectors, but it is noteworthy that the financial (-0.04%) and energy (-0.1%) sectors are also included in the relative strength ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|