In the news:
- Recalls this week: Children's lamps, lawn mowers3:32 PM ET | AP
- Grain and livestock mostly lower3:30 PM ET | AP
- Boeing adding SC paint facility, acquires land3:28 PM ET | AP
- California high-speed rail grinds on as troubles mount3:22 PM ET | Reuters
- Unum approves $750 million stock buyback3:22 PM ET | AP
- TWC adds live local TV to 'TV Everywhere' in SoCal3:21 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Jan crude oil traded in negative territory today, slipping to a session low of $96.26 per barrel in morning pit action. Prices rose to a session high of $97.05 per barrel but pulled back heading into the close. The energy component eventually settled 1.0% lower at $96.53 per barrel, bringing losses for the week to 1.2%.
- Jan natural gas rose to a session high of $4.44 per MMBtu in late morning pit trade but slipped back into the red as the session progressed. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|