In the news:
- Wall St opens up, Alibaba awaited9:34 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Mexico 2nd-qtr private spending growth at over 1-yr high9:32 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Russia says Exxon still drilling in its Arctic9:31 AM ET | Reuters
- Ireland shakes up fund rules in bid to improve management9:30 AM ET | Reuters
- Russian businessman freed from house arrest - Interfax9:27 AM ET | Reuters
- GM's Cadillac to introduce high-end sedan in late 20159:23 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages climbed out of the gate with the Dow Jones Industrial Average in the lead. The blue chip index trades higher by 0.4%, while the S&P 500 has added 0.3% with all ten sectors showing early gains.
Cyclical sectors have displayed noteworthy strength with five of six growth-oriented groups trading in-line with or ahead of the broader market. However, the technology sector (+0.1%) has yet to catch up to the broader market. Oracle (ORCL 40.10, -1.45) ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|