- Inergy distributes Inergy Midstream units11:58 AM ET | AP
- News Summary: Airbus gets 59 orders for A35011:58 AM ET | AP
- Indiana construction company plans expansion11:56 AM ET | AP
- News Summary: Study: Savings in better use of meds11:56 AM ET | AP
- Stocks drift lower as investors wait for the Fed11:54 AM ET | AP
- MSU proposes two-tier tuition plan for fall11:52 AM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The key indices continue to hover within points of their respective flat lines. The Russell 2000 is an exception as the small cap index trades with a loss of 0.5%.
Similar to the major averages, individual sectors continue to hold their levels. Consumer staples, energy, and materials are all up between 0.1% and 0.2% while financials, industrials, and telecom display losses between 0.2% and 1.0%.
The dollar is likely to react to this afternoon's remarks from Ben ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|