In the news:
- Bundesbank says German economy robust but cautions on August6:05 AM ET | Reuters
- PRESS DIGEST- Canada- Sept 226:05 AM ET | Reuters
- Naver says no 2014 IPO for messaging app subsidiary Line6:04 AM ET | Reuters
- Austria got up to 25 percent less Russian gas last week-regulator6:02 AM ET | Reuters
- Tesco suspends execs over inflated profit report6:02 AM ET | AP
- Transition Therapeutics to Hold Conference Call on Full Year Fiscal 2014 Financial Results on Thursd...6:01 AM ET | PR
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished an upbeat week on a mixed note. The S&P 500 shed less than a point, ending the week higher by 1.3%, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.1%) cemented a 1.7% advance for the week. High-beta names underperformed, which weighed on the Nasdaq Composite (-0.3%) and the Russell 2000 (-1.3%).
Equity indices displayed strength in the early going with the S&P 500 tagging the 2,019 level during the opening 30 minutes of the action. However, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|