- CA-BUSINESS Summary7:52 AM ET | Reuters
- Euro zone business slump eases but second quarter contraction likely: PMI7:52 AM ET | Reuters
- China factory activity hits nine month low, policy action eyed7:51 AM ET | Reuters
- Dollar shines after Fed signals stimulus withdrawal7:51 AM ET | Reuters
- FOREX-Dollar shines after Fed signals stimulus withdrawal7:50 AM ET | Reuters
- Stock futures drop in wake of Fed's stimulus-tapering outline7:48 AM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 07:59 ET S&P futures vs fair value: -13.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -24.50.
- 07:48 ET On The Wires
- 07:36 ET Eastman Kodak and major financial institutions agree to arrange exit financing package; debt financing of up to $895 mln to be arranged by J.P. Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
U.S. equity futures trade sharply lower amid cautious overseas action after yesterday's comments from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke were interpreted as a hawkish warning of an impending modification to the Fed's asset purchase program. The Fed Chairman's statement was coupled with a caveat, saying the economy must continue showing improvement before modifications can be made, but it appears ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|