In the news:
- Shanda Games Reports First Quarter 2013 Unaudited Results4:30 PM ET | PR
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd Reports The First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2013 Unaudite...4:30 PM ET | PR
- Limited Brands Reports First Quarter 2013 Earnings4:30 PM ET | PR
- XanGo juice hit with 2nd lawsuit claiming looting4:21 PM ET | AP
- New Jersey casino 1st quarter profits plunge4:20 PM ET | AP
- U.S.-based municipal bond funds gained $602 million in latest week - ICI4:19 PM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 settled lower by 0.8% after early strength turned into afternoon weakness.
Today's headline event came in the form of Ben Bernanke's testimony before the Joint Economic Committee. During his remarks, Chairman Bernanke said premature tightening of monetary policy could stall the pace of recovery. This followed weeks of conflicting remarks from FOMC members, which sparked speculation regarding possible changes to the Fed's policy course.
However, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|