In the news:
- NFL teams, developer reach pact on NJ megamall4:34 PM ET | AP
- Ganassi celebrates 25 years with sponsor Target4:33 PM ET | AP
- PulteGroup and Herbalife are big market movers4:32 PM ET | AP
- Brixmor LLC Announces Availability of Reports for Brixmor LLC and Brixmor Residual Holding LLC for Y...4:30 PM ET | PR
- Investment bank agrees to pay $25M in penalties4:27 PM ET | AP
- Italian leader announces economic reforms4:20 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 15:57 ET Exelis settles GPS patent infringement claim against Blackberry; terms confidential
- 15:41 ET Tyson Foods expects 'stable, consistent earnings growth to continue'; reaffirms FY14 EPS guidance of at least $2.78 vs $2.89 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate
- 15:33 ET Hess: Elliott comments on appointment of Checki to Hess Board; says 'We have known Terry for many years and think he will be a terrific, independent director'
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended the Wednesday session on a mixed note. The Nasdaq (+0.4%) and Russell 2000 (+0.3%) posted modest gains while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.1%) finished in the red. For its part, the S&P 500 (+0.03%) settled just above its flat line.
Stocks began the day in the red, but spent the first two hours of action in a steady climb off their lows. The cautious start took place amid broad-based weakness across major European markets where ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|