In the news:
- Halliburton to settle U.S. Gulf spill claims for $1.1 billion9:57 AM ET | Reuters
- Eric Cantor to join investment bank Moelis as vice chairman9:54 AM ET | Reuters
- Germany's zero new debt target for 2015 not yet secure -lawmaker9:50 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary9:49 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. factory activity expands in August at fastest pace since April 2010: Markit9:49 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Halliburton to settle U.S. Gulf spill claims for $1.1 bln9:48 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 09:59 ET St. Jude Medical: Two year data from FAME 2 trial shows sustained benefits of FFR-guided PCI over medical treatment in patients with stable CAD; NEJM publishes data demonstrating St. Jude Medical Pres
- 09:53 ET Sector Watch
- 09:45 ET Opening Summary: Mixed Start for Stock Market
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market pretty much followed form with the S&P futures market and opened slightly higher. Thus far, however, there hasn't been any real follow through as traders are playing things close to the vest in front of the ISM Index and Construction Spending reports at the top of the hour.
Despite a disappointing earnings report from Conns (CONN 32.44, -12.39) that was blamed in large part on negative credit trends, the consumer discretionary sector ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|