In the news:
- Fiat CEO's pay drops to $5 million in 20132:44 PM ET | Reuters
- Europe wants its Parmesan back, seeks name change2:36 PM ET | AP
- How investors may be getting fooled by buybacks2:33 PM ET | AP
- KnockMedia Reports 33% Revenue Increase in 20132:30 PM ET | PR
- Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns2:27 PM ET | Reuters
- Okla. House OKs defined contribution pension bill2:27 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 13:50 ET Stratasys subsidiary, MakerBot, announced MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D printer now available for order and shipping of the 5th generation MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D printers to customers
- 13:49 ET COMEX Metals Closing Prices
- 13:32 ET Biolase: Oracle Partners announces its proxy contest against Biolase; submits nominations for four independent directors
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Afternoon action continues with the S&P 500 trading two points away from its session low. The benchmark index marked its lowest level of the session at 13:30 ET and spent the following the 30 minutes in a steady climb towards its flat line; however, the rally attempt was rebuffed at the 1874 level, where the index turned back towards session lows.
With stocks on the defensive, the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX 14.34, +0.14) continues showing increased demand for ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|