In the news:
- Senate banking leaders reach deal on Fannie, Freddie future2:05 PM ET | Reuters
- Arizona House to reconsider 2 rejected bills2:05 PM ET | AP
- Colombia expects Drummond coal exports to resume March 242:02 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary2:02 PM ET | Reuters
- Skydiving association: 1st-time jumpers must be 182:01 PM ET | AP
- SoftBank's Son: new meeting with regulators 'necessary' on merger2:01 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 13:50 ET Stratasys subsidiary, MakerBot, announced MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D printer now available for order and shipping of the 5th generation MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D printers to customers
- 13:49 ET COMEX Metals Closing Prices
- 13:32 ET Biolase: Oracle Partners announces its proxy contest against Biolase; submits nominations for four independent directors
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (-0.2%) has spent the past 30 minutes in a slow climb off its lows. As a result, the index has cut its losses in half.
The financial sector (-0.5%) remains among the laggards, alongside energy (-0.9%), industrials (-0.4%), and materials (-0.5%). Meanwhile, the technology sector (+0.1%) is the only cyclical group that continues trading in the green.
Even though the tech sector remains above its flat line, top-weighted components are somewhat mixed. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|