In the news:
- Google, IBM results raise questions about other tech-sector companies3:17 AM ET | Reuters
- European shares' rebound stalls; Remy, SAP sink3:12 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary3:10 AM ET | Reuters
- Europe's car sales upturn fails to halt price war3:09 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Europe's car sales upturn fails to halt price war3:08 AM ET | Reuters
- Defend 'Obamacare' unabashedly, some Democrats say3:07 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:17 ET Denbury Resources announces pricing and upsizing of its offering of senior subordinated notes due May 2022
- 18:04 ET Baylake Corp. (thinly traded) extends stock repurchase program
- 18:01 ET Celanese announces vinyl acetate-based emulsions price increase in Europe, Middle East, and Africa
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished the Wednesday session on an upbeat note with the Nasdaq (+1.3%) ending in the lead. The S&P 500 settled higher by 1.1% with all ten sectors posting gains.
The benchmark index spent the entire trading day in the green, rallying to new highs during the last hour of action. The tech-heavy Nasdaq, meanwhile, briefly dipped into the red during morning action, but was able to recover swiftly.
Stocks began the trading day with modest gains ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|