In the news:
- Kimberly-Clark 2Q profit drops 3.2 percent3:25 PM ET | AP
- Democrats to unveil $2.7B bill on alien children3:25 PM ET | AP
- Gaza rocket lands near Israel's main airport3:22 PM ET | AP
- Mexico's CIE signs five-year contract to host Formula One3:21 PM ET | Reuters
- Protect yourself from identity theft3:20 PM ET | AP
- European agency urges airlines to avoid Tel Aviv3:17 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades higher by 0.4% with one hour remaining in the session. The benchmark index spent the first 90 minutes of action in a steady climb before leveling off around 11:00 ET. Since then, the S&P 500 has been trapped in a two-point range until a recent slip took the index to a new low for the afternoon.
Energy (+0.8%) and health care (+0.8%) began the session in the lead and even though both have surrendered a portion of their gain, the two sectors ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|