In the news:
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy2:32 PM ET | AP
- Barrick fined $16m for Pascua-Lama violations2:31 PM ET | AP
- P&G lifts Dow into positive territory2:26 PM ET | Reuters
- US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-P&G lifts Dow into positive territory2:25 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Chile fines Barrick's Pascua Lama, halts gold project2:25 PM ET | Reuters
- Wis. farmers, firefighters partner on hazards maps2:25 PM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] After opening sharply lower, the three indices have spent the entire day in a steady climb toward yesterday's closing levels. While the Dow has been able to cross into positive territory, the S&P 500 remains lower by 0.2% as nine sectors continue to trade in the red.
The financial space has shown some recent strength as the sector returned to its flat line. Further gains in this influential sector would likely give the broader market the boost needed to return into the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|