In the news:
- Gov. Inslee calls for union vote on Boeing offer4:57 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 3-Union head says Boeing contract offer not much improved4:55 PM ET | Reuters
- Amazon pressed on gun accessory sales, a year after Newtown4:53 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary4:51 PM ET | Reuters
- TSX steady as Fed program in focus; posts weekly drop4:51 PM ET | Reuters
- Coca-Cola and Adobe are big market movers4:50 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 16:57 ET United Bankshares and Virginia Commerce Bancorp receive Federal Reserve approval for merger of Virginia Commerce with and into George Mason Bankshares
- 16:54 ET Getty Realty Corp. declares special cash dividend of $0.05
- 16:52 ET PRGX announces the appointment of Ronald E. Steward as permanent Chief Executive Officer
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market experienced a flat finish to an otherwise-forgettable week. The S&P 500 shed less than one point, maintaining its December loss of 1.7%. Small-caps outperformed as the Russell 2000 gained 0.4%, but the index remains lower by 3.1% this month.
Equities registered opening gains, but the early strength faded during the first 30 minutes of action, sending the major averages to their lows. The key indices spent the rest of the morning near their flat lines ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|