In the news:
- Bank of Cyprus says 1 billion euros raised6:22 PM ET | AP
- Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers6:19 PM ET | AP
- Judge allows $2 billion sale of NBA's Los Angeles Clippers to proceed6:17 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. officials defend Kerry from Israeli criticism6:17 PM ET | Reuters
- Airlines to push for independent guidance on airspace safety after Ukraine crash6:15 PM ET | Reuters
- Mexican construction firm ICA posts 149 mln peso 2nd-qtr loss6:15 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:51 ET Gentiva Health Svcs: Kindred Healthcare (KND) announces expiration of $16 per share tender offer for Gentiva
- 17:41 ET Dreamworks Animation: Ann Daly elevated to President; Mark Zoradi joins as Chief Operating Officer
- 17:29 ET Eastman beats by $0.08, slightly misses on revs; reaffirms FY14 EPS guidance
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market began the last week of July on a quiet note with the S&P 500 ending less than a point above its flat line. Like the benchmark index, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.1%) also posted a slim gain, while the Russell 2000 (-0.5%) and Nasdaq Composite (-0.1%) lagged throughout the session.
The major averages were awakened from their weekend slumber with an opening retreat that pressured the S&P 500 below its 20-day moving average (1975). Even though ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|