In the news:
- Cyprus takes steps to bring down joblessness8:09 AM ET | AP
- REFILE--FOREX-Euro edges higher as liquidity tightens, yen gains8:08 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary8:07 AM ET | Reuters
- More ECB action not ruled out but not needed for now: Coeure8:07 AM ET | Reuters
- Female libido drug remains in limbo8:06 AM ET | AP
- Southwest Air to bid aggressively for Reagan National slots8:03 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 07:56 ET Legg Mason reported preliminary assets under management of $675 bln as of November 30, 2013 versus $670 bln last month
- 07:53 ET Landstar System agrees to sell supply chain subsidiaries to XPO Logistics (XPO) for $87.0 mln in cash; declares special one-time dividend in the amount of $0.35 per share; increases authorized share b
- 07:49 ET On The Wires
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +1.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +1.70. U.S. equity futures display modest gains after spending the bulk of the overnight session in negative territory. The S&P 500 futures trade higher by 0.1%. Among news of note, Democratic and Republican lawmakers have reached a budget agreement that would avoid another government shutdown. However, the plan still needs to be approved by both chambers of Congress.
Reviewing overnight ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|