In the news:
- UPDATE 3-Japan Display sets IPO price at bottom of guidance1:05 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Allianz lead insurer and Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines1:01 PM ET | Reuters
- NATO to fly AWACS over Poland, Romania to monitor Ukraine crisis1:00 PM ET | Reuters
- Obama economists: Rosier picture if budget passed12:57 PM ET | AP
- Cyprus central bank chief resigns12:57 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 4-Chiquita and Fyffes join to make world's biggest banana firm12:56 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] At midday, the major averages trade lower across the board with the Russell 2000 (-0.6%) displaying the largest decline. The S&P 500 holds a more modest loss of 0.3% with nine sectors sitting in the red.
Although individual sectors trade broadly lower, only four groups-consumer discretionary (-0.5%), industrials (-0.7%), materials (-0.5%), and telecom services (-1.0%)-are seeing larger losses than the broader market. Furthermore, two of the four-materials and telecom ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|