In the news:
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX set to open higher after North American jobs data9:00 AM ET | Reuters
- Nigeria's economic growth to quicken, inflation to ease this year -IMF9:00 AM ET | Reuters
- Dune Energy Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Results9:00 AM ET | PR
- VirtualScopics Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Results; Awards and Bookings Double in 2013...9:00 AM ET | PR
- First BancTrust Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results And Declares An Increase In Its Quarterly...9:00 AM ET | PR
- Latin American presidents to discuss Venezuela unrest, Ecuador says8:57 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 09:00 ET Briefing Bullet Points: 30 minutes ahead of the open S&P futures are +10 vs. fair value and DJ Futures are +90
- 08:59 ET Fuwei Films Announces Receipt of the Fifth Notice of Proposed Public Auction of Controlling Interest
- 08:54 ET CDW announces pricing of a public offering of 10 mln shares of its common stock held by selling stockholders at $25.55 per share
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +13.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +8.50. The S&P 500 futures trade 13 points above fair value following a better-than-expected nonfarm payrolls report.
Asian markets finished on a mixed note. In China, Chaori Solar failed to make its bond payment, marking the "first" domestic corporate bond default. Interestingly, SHIBOR eased significantly with the two-week reading sliding 71 basis points to 3.052%. Elsewhere, Reserve Bank of ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|