In the news:
- Judge refuses to cut New York fund manager's 40-year Ponzi sentence2:09 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary2:06 PM ET | Reuters
- Policy tie to U.S. depends on economy: Bank of Canada's Wilkins2:06 PM ET | Reuters
- Plosser, hawkish chief of Philadelphia Fed, to retire in March2:05 PM ET | Reuters
- Policy tie to U.S. depends on economy -Bank of Canada's Wilkins2:04 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Plosser, hawkish chief of Philadelphia Fed, to retire in March2:02 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 13:40 ET Concur Tech: Concur Japan and ABeam Consulting launch strategic collaboration covering indirect expense management
- 13:33 ET Enventis declares special cash dividend of $0.074/share; payable on Oct. 15, 2014 to shareholders of record on Oct. 2, 2014
- 13:29 ET Dow -74 set new low in recent trade but it was not confirmed by the S&P -14 and Nasdaq Comp -58 with some upticks developing
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices remain near their lows with the S&P 500 trading down 0.8%. The consumer discretionary sector (-1.5%) slumped to the bottom of the leaderboard at the start and the growth-sensitive sector remains behind the other nine groups at this juncture.
High-beta names like Amazon.com (AMZN 321.92, -9.40), Netflix (NFLX 439.80, -17.72), and Priceline.com (PCLN 1157.78, -28.34) have contributed to the underperformance with losses ranging from ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|