In the news:
- China fines GlaxoSmithKline $492M for bribery11:39 AM ET | AP
- PG&E emails may have violated rules, judge says11:37 AM ET | AP
- NW La casino take up 6 percent11:34 AM ET | AP
- 2014 already a nasty year for Wyoming oil spills11:32 AM ET | AP
- TSX set for 1 percent weekly fall on broad slip11:32 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary11:32 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 10:54 ET Small-/mid-caps extend push into the red -- Dow +50, S&P +3.6, Nasdaq Comp +3.6
- 10:48 ET Horizon Pharma announces Board of Directors following closing of acquisition of Vidara Therapeutics International plc (stock halted) -- scheduled to resume trading at 11:15 a.m. ET
- 10:45 ET Precious metals slide deeper into the red; Dec gold now down 0.8% at $1217.40, Dec silver down 2.6% at $18.03
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices continue holding modest gains with participants awaiting the public debut of Alibaba.com (BABA), which will represent the biggest initial public offering to date. According to recent indications, the stock is expected to open in the $90-91 range after pricing at $68/share.
On a separate note, the Dollar Index (+0.4%) hovers near its best level of the session, which also represents the high water mark from June 2013. The greenback holds gains against ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|