In the news:
- Zimmer 2Q profit climbs 16 percent10:37 AM ET | AP
- Brazil repurchases $2 bln in global bonds- Treasury10:34 AM ET | Reuters
- IMF says its board to meet on Ukraine in late August10:32 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-United Continental sets buyback as profit increases10:31 AM ET | Reuters
- MOVES-Schroders appoints analysts to commodities team10:30 AM ET | Reuters
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry10:29 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Gold and silver futures barely inch higher following home sales
- In current trade, Gold and silver futures just dropped to new session lows; Aug gold is now -1.1% at $1290.80/oz, Sept silver is -1.9% at $20.59/oz
- Natural gas futures, on the other hand, were rallying into the weekly inventory data
- Following the data, Aug nat gas spiked to a new HoD and is now +2.4% at $3.85/MMBtu.
- Aug crude oil is in the red today, now -0.5% at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|