In the news:
- Comic-Con gets first look at 'Mockingjay' trailer4:54 AM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary2:35 AM ET | Reuters
- China regulator says food supplier forged production dates: Xinhua2:35 AM ET | Reuters
- China regulator says scandal-hit food supplier forged production dates- Xinhua2:27 AM ET | Reuters
- Israeli shells kill 18 Gazans of a single family: health ministry2:02 AM ET | Reuters
- Twelve-hour ceasefire takes effect between Israel, Gaza militants2:02 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market capped the trading week with losses across the major averages. The S&P 500 fell 0.5% to surrender its weekly gain, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.7%) and Russell 2000 (-0.9%) underperformed. The two indices posted respective losses of 0.8% and 0.6% for the week.
Equity indices were pressured from the get-go after several heavyweights disappointed the market with their earnings and/or guidance, which led to some broader profit-taking. After ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|