In the news:
- UPDATE 2-Russia's VTB looks to other markets as U.S. tap shuts9:01 AM ET | Reuters
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX set to open higher after strong US growth data9:00 AM ET | Reuters
- Cullen/Frost Reports Strong Second Quarter Results9:00 AM ET | PR
- Heska Reports 25.5% Revenue Growth, $0.17 Per Share vs. $(0.38), for the Second Quarter of 20149:00 AM ET | PR
- UPDATE 2-Airbus reassures on jet market, gets set for Dassault sale8:59 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary8:59 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +7.20. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +23.00. The S&P 500 futures trade seven points above fair value.
Asian markets ended the day on a mostly higher note. Japan's weak preliminary Industrial Production report (-3.3% month-over-month versus expected -1.0%) prompted the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry to lower its industrial assessment.
- In other data:
- South Korea's Industrial Production rose 2.9% ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|