In the news:
- Government says GM owner site was faulty8:12 PM ET | AP
- Berkshire Hathaway 2Q profit jumps 41 percent7:51 PM ET | AP
- Willamette Community Bank reaches $100 Million in Assets, Announces Second Quarter Results7:47 PM ET | PR
- UPDATE 2-Express Scripts drops Amgen anemia drugs from formulary7:44 PM ET | Reuters
- Argentina's lawyers criticize mediator, judge says 'cool down'7:42 PM ET | Reuters
- Argentina debt talks must continue after default: U.S. Judge7:42 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished a down week on a cautious note with small caps leading the retreat. The Russell 2000 lost 0.5%, widening its weekly decline to 2.6%, while the S&P 500 shed 0.3%. The benchmark index ended the week lower by 2.7%.
This morning, the market was provided a basis to rebound with the July employment report, which was just right for the policy doves (209K versus Briefing.com consensus 220K). It showed payroll growth that was weaker than expected, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|