In the news:
- Obama takes shopping detour on fundraising trip6:19 PM ET | AP
- FDA halts production at Delaware cheese plant6:18 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary6:18 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. president sweats over sweaters during NY shopping stop6:17 PM ET | Reuters
- 2 key senators agree on Fannie-Freddie overhaul6:17 PM ET | AP
- Media executives question Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal6:17 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:52 ET Louisiana-Pacific and Ainsworth announce amended timing agreements with the Competition Bureau and Department of Justice
- 17:35 ET KAR Auction Services amends and restates credit agreement
- 17:13 ET TG Therapeutics announces $18.1 mln underwritten sale of common stock to a single institutional investor
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages finished the Tuesday session near their lows with the Russell 2000 (-1.0%) leading the slide. The S&P 500 lost 0.5% with nine sectors ending in the red.
Equities indices started the day with modest gains and spent the first two hours of action in the neighborhood of their flat lines. Although the early trade lacked clear sector leadership, that could have been overlooked due to the strength among heavily-weighted sectors like health care (-0.3%), ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|