In the news:
- News Summary: Venezuela in cyber crackdown1:07 PM ET | AP
- Middleman in $18M Navy scheme sentenced to 3 years1:04 PM ET | AP
- Groups sue feds over foreclosure fighting tactic1:03 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 2-Hurricane-force winds hit Britain and close in on Europe1:01 PM ET | Reuters
- Tomkins taps BofA, Goldman, Morgan Stanley to lead IPO -sources1:00 PM ET | Reuters
- FIFA to pay World Cup winner $35M prize money12:59 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices have spent nearly the entire session below the unchanged mark after some better-than-expected headline data for the initial claims and Q3 GDP reports raised another round of tapering concerns. A closer look at the reports suggests to us those concerns are a bit overdone specifically as they relate to the aforementioned reports. In all likelihood, the weakness today probably relates more to the tapering angst that surrounds the November employment report on Friday ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|