In the news:
- McDonald's can't shake criticism about nutrition2:03 PM ET | AP
- Payne back on the road with 'Nebraska' at Cannes1:58 PM ET | AP
- JPMorgan Chase promoting Sommers1:58 PM ET | AP
- U.S. prosecutors sought testimony from top SAC executives: WSJ1:58 PM ET | Reuters
- Top stars square off for summer tour dollars1:57 PM ET | AP
- WHO: 22 deaths worldwide from coronavirus1:55 PM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] Since notching its intraday high around 12:00 ET, the S&P 500 has spent the past two hours slipping back to its lows. Similarly, the Dow and Nasdaq have taken a few steps back from their best levels of the day.
Although a handful of cyclical groups have been able to make a brief appearance in the black, the continued weakness in financials has prevented the broader market from catching up to the outperformers.
The Dow Jones Transportation Average is one of ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|