In the news:
- NH gathering to demand higher minimum wage11:07 AM ET | AP
- Auto hose manufacturer locates in Michigan11:06 AM ET | AP
- Toyota to unveil Camry update in couple of weeks11:05 AM ET | AP
- Charlotte fast-food workers to protest wages11:05 AM ET | AP
- Indiana appealing decision that cut tobacco money11:04 AM ET | AP
- Mass AG: Stop new federal fishing catch limits11:03 AM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices hit news lows for the session in the last half hour as buyers simply aren't showing a lot of conviction so far. Strikingly, the Russell 2000 is bucking the broader trend and is up 0.1% (not a big gain but an intersting one in light of the weakness in most other areas).
There has been a lot of talk today about economic activity improving given the headline surprises in the initial claims and Q3 GDP reports, yet there isn't any clear strength in the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|