In the news:
- U.S. meat, seafood prices rising on drought and disease: USDA9:40 AM ET | Reuters
- Argentina's Kicillof says cannot pay in full to holdouts by July 309:39 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-U.S. meat, seafood prices rising on drought and disease -USDA9:38 AM ET | Reuters
- MOVES-Credit Suisse to move prime brokerage exec to London-sources9:38 AM ET | Reuters
- TSX opens lower, resources stocks drag9:38 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary9:38 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 09:00 ET S&P futures vs fair value: -4.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -18.50.
- 09:00 ET Molson Coors Brewing CEO Peter Swinburn to Retire at End of 2014; Board Names Molson Coors Europe CEO Mark Hunter as Successor
- 08:53 ET Pharmacyclics: European Medicines Agency issues positive opinion, recommends full approval of IMBRUVICA (ibrutinib) for treatment of two blood cancers
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages slumped out of the gate with the consumer discretionary sector (-1.0%) leading the slide due to an 11.1% loss in the shares of Amazon.com (AMZN 319.00, -39.61) after the retailer reported disappointing results for the quarter.
The discretionary space is a clear laggard, while other cyclical sectors like energy (-0.5%) and technology (-0.4%) also display notable losses. The energy sector trades in the red amid weakness in crude oil futures (-0.8% ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|