In the news:
- Stock market jumps after strong jobs report4:00 PM ET | AP
- U.N., U.S. call for investigations into Thai trafficking of Rohingya3:57 PM ET | Reuters
- News Summary: Calif. citrus growers fight freeze3:56 PM ET | AP
- Cold pushes natural gas up 4 percent for week3:56 PM ET | AP
- Cargo bikes the new minivan for cycling families3:54 PM ET | AP
- Speculative net shorts in U.S. T-note futures rise3:53 PM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Precious metals bounced around in volatile trade during early morning pit action following better-than-anticipated economic data. Payroll and Michigan Sentiment data topped expectations while the unemployment rate dropped to 7%.
Both Feb gold and Mar silver fell to their respective session lows of $1210.10 and $19.17 per ounce and quickly rebounded into positive territory and to respective session highs of $1245.00 and $19.78 per ounce. The metals then consolidated near ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|