In the news:
- Iran, powers to meet next week on nuclear deal implementation10:14 AM ET | Reuters
- Ireland expects smaller budget gaps as bailout exit nears10:11 AM ET | Reuters
- Mexico cenbank leaves interest rate on hold10:09 AM ET | Reuters
- Bunge names Lupo to replace Weisser as chairman10:07 AM ET | AP
- Businesses concerned about inaction on incentives10:06 AM ET | AP
- Japan parliament approves contentious secrets law10:06 AM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices continue to run, no doubt helped by some short-covering activity. It hasn't hurt either that the preliminary reading for the December University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment survey showed a sharp jump to 82.5 (Briefing.com consensus 75.1) from 75.1 in November. That is the best reading since July 2013.
A drop in gas prices, the continued rise in stock and home prices, and encouraging labor market trends have been positive influence for the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|