In the news:
- GameStop shares slump following 1Q report3:36 PM ET | AP
- Dollar on track for worst week vs yen in almost two years3:35 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-U.S. weather-watcher satellite fails just before hurricane season3:35 PM ET | Reuters
- MOVES-Bank of America Merrill Lynch3:34 PM ET | Reuters
- Las Vegas air traffic down .2 percent in April3:33 PM ET | AP
- Walmart to sell frozen Fatburger patties3:33 PM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
- July crude oil lifted off its session low of $93.04 per barrel set moments after floor trade opened and trended higher for the remainder of its session. Despite a good effort, the energy component settled 3 cents in the red at $94.11 per barrel, slightly below its session high of $94.29 per barrel. Today's slight decline brought the week's losses to 2.3%.
- June natural gas traded in the red in a tight range between $4.22 and $4.25 per MMBtu. Although it settled 0.5% ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|