In the news:
- Cruz demands answers on FAA flight ban to Israel3:51 PM ET | AP
- U.S. judge won't overturn convictions of five ex-Madoff employees3:48 PM ET | Reuters
- Cynk suspension ending, but shares unlikely to trade3:48 PM ET | Reuters
- Euro firms on upbeat business data, NZ dollar sags3:46 PM ET | Reuters
- US issues 186 mining citations in June3:46 PM ET | AP
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama3:46 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 14:52 ET NYMEX Energy Closing Prices
- 14:37 ET Pinnacle: Orange Capital issues statement regarding Pinnacle Entertainment; 'a PropCo Transaction could result in an ~60%-90% increase in Pinnacle's current share price to $35-$42 per share'
- 14:29 ET CBOT Agriculture and Ethanol/ICE Sugar Closing Prices
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell below $1300 per ounce following economic data that showed the initial claims level fell to 284K from an upwardly revised 330K (from 302K), its lowest level since Feb 2006. The Briefing.com consensus called for an increase to 308K.
- The yellow metal traded as low as $1287.50 per ounce after pulling back from a session high of $1300.80 per ounce set in morning action and eventually settled with a 1.1% loss at $1290.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|