In the news:
- Uber eyes aggressive expansion in Germany despite bans2:49 PM ET | Reuters
- Intel to get local tax breaks worth about $2B2:44 PM ET | AP
- Tyson wins U.S. antitrust approval of Hillshire deal: Justice Department2:41 PM ET | Reuters
- 3 ways insurers can discourage sick from enrolling2:38 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 2-Time Warner Cable suffers major outage; New York launches probe2:36 PM ET | Reuters
- TREASURIES-Bonds rally as European debt yields fall to record lows2:36 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Since our last update, the S&P 500 has climbed from 1,999.90 all the way to 1,999.94. Despite that recent 'surge,' equity indices continue respecting very narrow trading ranges.
There hasn't been much change among the ten sectors, but technology has returned into the green after spending the bulk of the day in negative territory. Apple (AAPL 102.36, +1.47) has contributed to the turn of fortunes, trading higher by 1.5% amid speculation the company will reveal a ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|