In the news:
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions on taxes10:07 AM ET | AP
- Markets choppy ahead of Bernanke testimony10:07 AM ET | AP
- Eminem's publisher sues Facebook over song usage10:02 AM ET | AP
- TJX 1Q net income rises 8 pct, sales increase10:01 AM ET | AP
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Result of Annual General Meeting10:01 AM ET | PR
- France: Drugmaker on trial, suspected in deaths10:00 AM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices have notched fresh highs with the Dow leading the way. The blue chip index trades higher by 0.4% as Home Depot (HD 78.84, +2.08) and JPMorgan Chase (JPM 53.39, +1.10) provide notable support. On the downside, Travelers (TRV 84.54, -1.01) is the biggest index underperformer, trading lower by 1.2%. Outside of Travelers, no other Dow component trades with a loss larger than 0.4%.
In the Treasury market, the 10-yr yield is ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|