In the news:
- Online account privacy bill dies in La. committee10:12 AM ET | AP
- U.N. investigator seeks world moratorium on "killer robots"10:12 AM ET | Reuters
- US new home sales up 2.3 percent in April10:11 AM ET | AP
- Dutch aluminum products maker Constellium NV trades down in debut10:11 AM ET | Reuters
- Head of Muslim group who knew London knifeman blames UK foreign policy10:10 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary10:10 AM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] Key indices continue to hover near their lows with the S&P 500 down 1.1%.
New home sales in April hit an annualized rate of 454,000, which was up from the March rate of 444,000, and better than the rate of 425,000 that had been broadly expected by the Briefing.com consensus.
The SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF (XHB 31.35, -0.27) jumped to fresh highs in reaction to the data. Nasdaq -35.19 at 3428.11... NYSE Adv/Dec 362/2486... Nasdaq ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|