In the news:
- QNB Corp. Reports Improved Second Quarter and First Half Earnings3:17 PM ET | PR
- CA-BUSINESS Summary3:12 PM ET | Reuters
- Dell, BlackBerry downplay threat from Apple-IBM alliance3:11 PM ET | Reuters
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks and euro hit by German data, U.S. results3:11 PM ET | Reuters
- Russia: McDonald's food has 'too many calories'3:10 PM ET | AP
- Hedge fund Greenlight details short bets, still likes Apple3:07 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades lower by 0.5% with one hour remaining in the final session of the week. If the benchmark index holds its current level into the close, it will end the week unchanged.
Quarterly earnings were the focus between yesterday's close and today's opening bell and their aftereffect is still being felt by the major averages at this time. On Monday, the second busy week of the Q2 earnings season will begin with Cummins (CMI 150.39, -0.41), ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|