In the news:
- Chinese president to launch port city in Sri Lanka9:15 AM ET | AP
- Wall Street to open lower, eyes on Fed meeting9:13 AM ET | Reuters
- Weak gasoline, food prices dampen U.S. producer inflation9:12 AM ET | Reuters
- US producer prices unchanged in August9:12 AM ET | AP
- Funding risks remain for several eurozone banks: S&P9:09 AM ET | Reuters
- Honeywell to roll out hardware on Bombardier business jets9:08 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -4.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -9.30. The stock market is on track for a lower start as futures on the S&P 500 trade four points below fair value.
Index futures have retreated from their overnight highs following another round of disappointing data from China. This time, it was the Foreign Direct Investment report, which revealed a 1.8% decline (previous -0.4%), leading to concerns about a potential hard landing.
The ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|