In the news:
- Missing Syrian nuns appear in video, saying they are well5:32 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary5:30 AM ET | Reuters
- Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance5:27 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm5:23 AM ET | Reuters
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal4:51 AM ET | Reuters
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks2:29 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] A solid November employment report translated into a solid day of gains for the major averages. While there was some talk that the encouraging job growth raised the odds of the Fed announcing a tapering at its December meeting, the message of the markets today was either that it didn't believe there would be a tapering this month or that it doesn't fear a tapering this month.
It was just one day, yet there was ample meaning wrapped up in the connection that the 10-yr ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|