In the news:
- Russia ordered to pay $50 billion over Yukos8:15 AM ET | AP
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5 billion8:09 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5 bln8:07 AM ET | Reuters
- Ceragon Networks Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results8:00 AM ET | PR
- Independent Bank Corporation Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results8:00 AM ET | PR
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry operations7:56 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -2.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -4.30. U.S. equity futures trade little changed amid subdued action overseas. The S&P 500 futures hover two points below fair value.
Reviewing overnight developments:
- Asian markets ended higher. Japan's Nikkei +0.5%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng +0.9%, and China's Shanghai Composite +2.4%
- There was no economic data reported on Monday
- In news:
- Chinese ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|