In the news:
- Aston Martin may lose U.S. dealers without safety exemption5:15 PM ET | Reuters
- Home Depot probes possible credit card data breach5:13 PM ET | AP
- Halliburton reaches $1B Gulf oil spill settlement5:11 PM ET | AP
- Russia investment fund hides US advisers' names5:08 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary5:06 PM ET | Reuters
- In light of celebrity hacks, how to protect data5:06 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 16:45 ET Millennial Media appoints Andrew Jeanneret as Chief Financial Officer
- 16:35 ET Leucadia Nat'l: Jefferies reports preliminary Q3 results
- 16:32 ET Voya Financial announced that ING Group has entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters to sell VOYA common stock in an underwritten public offering. VOYA will not be issuing or selling
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The headlines generally favored Tuesday being another good day for the stock market. Instead, it was just a mixed day with modest point changes on either side of the unchanged mark for the major indices.
For the most part, the stock market was a sideshow. The main trading events were seen in the commodity and Treasury markets, both of which saw some decent-sized losses within their respective complex.
Dollar strength was at the heart of the weakness in ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|