In the news:
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases1:22 PM ET | AP
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases1:22 PM ET | AP
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks1:22 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Telecom companies1:22 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Utilities companies1:22 PM ET | AP
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases1:22 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market continues to operate in mixed fashion with a little bit of role reversal seen today.
In recent sessions, the Dow (-0.05%) and S&P 500 (-0.04%) have outperformed the Nasdaq (+0.3%) and Russell 2000 (+0.2%). Not the case today as the tables have been turned.
The latter point notwithstanding, there hasn't been much conviction in today's market, evidenced by the low volume at the NYSE. Regrettably for some traders, the speech about labor ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|