In the news:
- Taylor Devices Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results9:56 AM ET | PR
- Scotland risk fails to derail shares as vote looms9:45 AM ET | Reuters
- Brazil posts primary deficit of $2.1 bln in July9:42 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary9:42 AM ET | Reuters
- TSX little changed as strong data offset by banks9:42 AM ET | Reuters
- Ukraine seeks NATO membership in response to Russia joining war9:41 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 08:41 ET Duke Energy Indiana proposes plan to modernize its statewide electric grid; seven-year, $1.9 billion plan
- 08:31 ET Ixys increases quarterly dividend to $0.035 from $0.03/share
- 08:31 ET Market View: Sep. stock-index futures trade up versus fair values, but are off overnight highs following the 8:30 a.m. ET economic data points
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment report for August was revised up to 82.5 from 79.2 in the final reading, while the Briefing.com consensus expected the reading to be revised up to 80.0. Nasdaq +4.19 at 4561.88... NYSE Adv/Dec 1416/1270... Nasdaq Adv/Dec 1129/1104.
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|