In the news:
- UPDATE 3-AbbVie profit beats estimates on surging Humira sales2:03 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary2:02 PM ET | Reuters
- Argentina says debt battle can be resolved if good faith shown2:02 PM ET | Reuters
- AP names new enterprise editor for western US2:02 PM ET | AP
- Russia transfer of rocket system to Ukraine rebels imminent- Pentagon2:01 PM ET | Reuters
- Canadian plane escorted by U.S. F-16s after passenger threat2:01 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Not much change in the major averages as they remain in the lower half of today's trading range. The S&P 500 holds a loss of 0.6% with eight sectors in the red.
The discretionary sector (-1.2%) tumbled to the bottom of the leaderboard at the start of the session and has not been able to put together any sort of a rebound yet. Similarly, Amazon.com (AMZN 322.92, -35.68) remains not far above its opening low. Given the weakness in a major retailer, the SPDR ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|