In the news:
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View12:04 PM ET | AP
- Sempra lowers high end of 2013 guidance range12:03 PM ET | AP
- NH Senate rejects tobacco tax hike12:02 PM ET | AP
- NYC auction of 1st edition of 'The Great Gatsby'12:01 PM ET | AP
- Oil falls on concerns for China demand, Fed policy12:01 PM ET | AP
- Aston Martin Holdings (UK) Limited Announcement of First Quarter Results 201312:00 PM ET | PR
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 11:56 ET European Markets Closing Prices
- 11:50 ET Stocks/ETFs that traded to new 52 week highs/lows this session - New highs (34) outpacing new lows (33)
- 11:44 ET Tessera Tech announces settlement agreement with Starboard: agree to reconstituted Board that will include six Starboard nominees and four company nominees
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 has climbed past its morning rebound high amid relative strength in technology.
The tech sector has crossed into positive territory as major components were able to shake off the early weakness. Apple (AAPL 443.35, +2.00), IBM (IBM 208.28, +1.29), and Cisco Systems (CSCO 23.54, +0.21) are all up between 0.4% and 0.9%.
Also of note, Hewlett-Packard (HPQ 24.12, +2.89) is soaring 13.6% ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|