In the news:
- UPDATE 2-Germany's Merck to buy hi-tech materials firm AZ for $2.6 bln6:30 AM ET | Reuters
- Britain announces sharp upward revision to growth forecasts6:30 AM ET | Reuters
- Merck KGaA to buy hi-tech materials firm AZ for $2.6 bln6:28 AM ET | Reuters
- UK's Osborne presents half-yearly budget update6:27 AM ET | Reuters
- UK's Osborne presents half-yearly budget update6:26 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Mulberry says upmarket, global push starting to pay off6:25 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 05:49 ET SouFun Holdings prices $350 mln of 2.0% Convertible Senior Notes due 2018
- 05:25 ET Nokia Italia partners with Sky and Microsoft (MSFT) for the global debut of Sky Go on Nokia Lumia devices
- 05:23 ET Retail Opportunity Investments prices inaugural offering of $250 mln of 5.00% senior unsecured notes due 2023
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 shed 0.1%, registering its fourth consecutive decline. Today's session proved to be a bit of a roller coaster ride for stocks as the S&P 500 opened in the red, rallied into positive territory, fell to fresh lows, and regained the bulk of its losses into the close.
For the second day in a row, the early weakness coincided with heavy selling in Europe. In addition, bonds and risk assets were pressured by a better-than-expected ADP Employment report, which ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|