In the news:
- Oregon panel recommends dropping troubled exchange for private policies, using federal system2:32 PM ET | AP
- FCC pushes back against criticism over Internet traffic plan2:26 PM ET | Reuters
- Residents of Wyoming town allowed to return home2:25 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 3-Caterpillar posts higher first-quarter profit, raises outlook2:23 PM ET | Reuters
- Internet governance debated in Brazil2:22 PM ET | AP
- Nevada rancher condemned for racist remarks2:21 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks continue trading near their recent levels, with the Nasdaq (+0.4%) maintaining its lead.
Earlier, we mentioned that the financial sector may hold the key to the afternoon performance among the major averages, and that is holding true thus far. The S&P 500's retreat from mid-session highs has been accompanied by weakness in the financial sector, which now trades lower by 0.2%.
The growth-sensitive group holds a modest loss as most large components hover ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|