In the news:
- ZF net debt seen at $11 bln after TRW deal -source11:26 AM ET | Reuters
- Future of Olympic course unclear after hearing11:24 AM ET | AP
- Report: NFL racial hiring up, women hires lagging11:23 AM ET | AP
- Pegulas' bid to buy Bills OK'd by NFL committee11:22 AM ET | AP
- U.S. Federal Reserve takes enforcement against Santander11:22 AM ET | Reuters
- French group develops mass electric car charging stations11:21 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices remain near their best levels of the session. The S&P 500 trades higher by 0.4%, while the Nasdaq Composite (+0.5%) displays relative strength.
The Nasdaq has received significant support from tech stocks, which have been able to overshadow the underperformance of biotechnology. Top-weighted sector components like Apple (AAPL 102.12, +0.54), SAP (SAP 77.19, +0.67), and Qualcomm (QCOM 76.32, +0.49) display gains between 0.5% and 0.9%, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|