In the news:
- China regulator announces anti-monopoly probe of Microsoft4:48 PM ET | Reuters
- PREIT Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results Including Solid NOI Growth and Leasing Spreads4:47 PM ET | PR
- Twitter's user growth beats targets, shares skyrocket4:45 PM ET | Reuters
- AP PHOTOS: Building boom in N. Dakota's oil patch4:45 PM ET | AP
- Oneida Financial Corp. Reports 2014 Second Quarter Operating Results (unaudited)4:45 PM ET | PR
- 3 reporters subpoenaed in 'pink slime' lawsuit4:44 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 15:48 ET Relative sector weakness
- 15:43 ET President Obama Press Conference- says forces in Russia are firing artillery into Ukraine; Energy, arms and finance the focus of the latest sanctions
- 15:35 ET Foresight Energy provides Hillsboro Mine update; appears that the effort to contain and extinguish the fire has been successful
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell into negative territory after trading as high as $1310.30 per ounce in morning action as the dollar index strengthened. The yellow metal brushed a session low of $1295.50 per ounce and eventually settled with a 0.4% loss at $1298.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver also pulled back from its session high of $20.79 per ounce set in early morning pit trade and brushed a session low of $20.50 per ounce. It inched slightly higher heading into the close and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|