In the news:
- Russia's Lavrov says Kiev move towards NATO aimed at undermining peace5:02 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary5:01 AM ET | Reuters
- Frankfurt court bans Uber taxi services across Germany5:01 AM ET | Reuters
- FX COLUMN- A stronger Canadian dollar in the pipeline?4:56 AM ET | Reuters
- Commission rejects London mayor's plan for airport4:55 AM ET | AP
- Putin comment on 'taking Kiev in 2 weeks' taken out of context: aide4:54 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices closed out the month of August on a modestly higher note. The Russell 2000 (+0.6%) and Nasdaq Composite (+0.5%) finished ahead of the S&P 500 (+0.3%), which extended its August gain to 3.8%. Blue chips lagged with the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.1%) spending the bulk of the session in the red.
The final week of August represented one of the quietest stretches for the stock market so far this year. The first four sessions of the week produced the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|