In the news:
- US: Syrian rebel training may take 12 months1:38 PM ET | AP
- Clinton: Turn female economic issues into movement1:36 PM ET | AP
- Cyprus official: Egypt, Jordan interested in gas1:33 PM ET | AP
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge1:24 PM ET | Reuters
- Dollar hits six-year peak vs yen, stocks rally1:24 PM ET | Reuters
- Leaking lime juice sends responders to cargo jet1:24 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 12:57 ET Midday Market Summary: Nasdaq Leads
- 12:44 ET Semiconductor Hldrs ETF back hovering just under its session high
- 12:34 ET Sanderson Farms increases quarterly dividend to $0.22 from $0.20/share; Board authorized special dividend of $0.50, payable on Oct. 14, 2014 to shareholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The IMF expressed its concerns before the start of today's trading that "excessive risk taking may be building up" with valuations for just about every major asset class looking stretched.
As one can see from the standing of the major indices, that warning went in one of the market's ears and out the other. Actually, we're not even sure it went in one ear. The market started with a bullish bias and has maintained that bias throughout today's session.
The ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|