In the news:
- Wall St. opens lower as earnings weigh; Amazon tumbles9:36 AM ET | Reuters
- Mazda recalls U.S. cars with faulty Takata air bags9:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Vermont revenue forecast down; Shumlin wants cuts9:27 AM ET | AP
- Molson Coors Brewing CEO to retire at year's end9:27 AM ET | AP
- LVMH results send chill across luxury goods sector9:26 AM ET | Reuters
- Pot may be legal, but homeowner agreements can ban9:26 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 09:00 ET S&P futures vs fair value: -4.30. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -18.50.
- 09:00 ET Molson Coors Brewing CEO Peter Swinburn to Retire at End of 2014; Board Names Molson Coors Europe CEO Mark Hunter as Successor
- 08:53 ET Pharmacyclics: European Medicines Agency issues positive opinion, recommends full approval of IMBRUVICA (ibrutinib) for treatment of two blood cancers
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -20.30. The stock market is on track for a modestly lower open with futures on the S&P 500 trading six points below fair value. Nasdaq futures, meanwhile, underperform (-20 pts v fair value) due to noteworthy pre-market weakness in the shares of Amazon.com (AMZN 317.98, -40.63) after the online retail giant missed bottom-line estimates and forecast a wider than expected operating loss for Q3. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|