In the news:
- US stocks inch higher ahead of economic reports10:40 AM ET | AP
- Martha Stewart reports 2Q profit10:40 AM ET | AP
- Avoiding plane crashes as air traffic doubles10:40 AM ET | AP
- Opponents, supporters to discuss clean air rules10:39 AM ET | AP
- A mixed quarter for bets on U.S. stock volatility10:39 AM ET | Reuters
- FOREX-Dollar edges higher as traders eye more hawkish Fed10:39 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 10:02 ET Limited reaction from major averages to better confidence data, Dow +50 set a fractional new high with S&P +3.5 and Nasdaq Comp +17 not yet confirming
- 10:00 ET WPCS Intl Announces Adjournment of Special Meeting and Rescheduling of Special Meeting to Aug 15, 2014
- 10:00 ET General Dynamics awarded $25 million by Lockheed Martin (LMT) for continued work on U.S. Air Force GPS III program
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- The dollar index has continued to climb higher this morning and hit a new HoD minutes ago... it's now +0.2% at 81.20
- This strength in helping weigh on commodities this morning such as gold, silver, copper and oil.
- Crude oil began to sell off in overnight activity and fell as low as $100.32/barrel. Sept crude is now -0.5% at $101.12/barrel
- Gold and silver also sold off in recent trade. Aug gold is currently -0.4% at $1298.40/oz, while Sept silver is ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|