In the news:
- Exclusive: Chobani seeks to sell stake at $2.5 billion valuation - sources7:05 PM ET | Reuters
- Carnival cruise passengers sue seeking $5,000 a month for life6:55 PM ET | Reuters
- Urban Outfitters warns on current-quarter results after sales miss6:51 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary6:51 PM ET | Reuters
- Europe inches closer to deal on bank resolution, more talks ahead6:50 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Europe inches closer to deal on bank resolution, more talks ahead6:44 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:07 ET FuelCell Energy reports EPS in-line, beats on revs
- 18:04 ET Euronet agrees to acquire HiFX for ~$242 mln; expected to add $0.15 to annual cash EPS in the first full year
- 17:47 ET Public Storage announces pricing of 6.375% cumulative preferred shares of beneficial interest, Series Y
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages began the new trading week on a slightly lower note with small caps leading the weakness. The Russell 2000 shed 0.3% while the S&P 500 slipped less than a point with six sectors ending in the red.
Equity indices began the day in negative territory with only the Nasdaq (-0.04%) making a very brief appearance in the green. After sliding through the first hour of action, the major averages reversed and spent the remainder of the session climbing off ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|