10 new ways to get rich
How today's new money have earned their cash.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Steal a nuke and blackmail England.
Get gold out of seawater.
Get freshwater out of seawater.
Recycle crap into fuel.
Turn barf into jewelry.
Find a genie in a bottle.
The best idea is:
Do not waste valuable time reading MSN BS articles
Why don't we all just become pro baseball payers. That's how stupid this article is.
Have to love #8. If my dad bought a company, I would probably be "rich' too.
It seems like there is such a backlash against the rich. Like they are holding people down. Stop complaining and get to work. Stop waiting for handouts from others or the government. I am not rich by any stretch of the means, but I try to learn from those that have already achieved.
I decided not to listen to the negative posters here and check out the ideas anyway. Im glad I did, as i learned some interesting things. Two of these people expanded on their fathers business's. It is always a good idea to check out how other people made it in life. Each one brings a valuable lesson.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Commodities ended the day mostly lower today with energy, excl natural gas, grains (corn, wheat and soybeans) and copper and silver all finishing in the red.
- Gold and natural gas futures ended today's session higher.
- Grains sold off today following the monthly USDA WASDE report.
- Corn ended the day 2% lower at $4.87/bushel, soybeans lost 40 cents (or -2.7%) to $14.19/bu and wheat fell 14 cents (or ) to $6.39/bu.
- Copper ended 1.6% to ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'