VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Most "buy backs" are made to cover options granted.
Most buy backs do not provide any benefit to stock holders.
These idiots writing these articles are very stupid, or have an agenda to get the common investor to buy or sell the stock they are writing about.
Sp up 160 pts today. What do all those idiots who thumbs down my suggestion that the recent swoon of 500 points was a hiccup and not the end of the world , ie correction or crash.
I very well could have been wrong, and we could yet see a correction or worse, but to thumbs down and or scream and shout about the end of the world when I only suggested that it might, might, be a hiccup. And I said the same thing and was right six weeks ago when we saw a 500 pt drop.
I will likely start trading on this pattern, the rest of you can lose money. And rest ease in you .5 % CDs.
The annual rate would have to take into account the net percent of stock decrease each year for an annual rate, of else a multiple of the dividend yield (plus accounting for probable dividend increases) plus the net stock buyback to a total yield.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The dollar index remained in the red in afternoon trading, which helped provide price support to commodities.
- Crude oil had a nice run today, gaining over $2/barrel on a steady climb upwards. Oct crude oil finished the day $2.02 to $94.91/barrel
- Oct natural gas has a nice run today too, extending yesterday's gains. Oct NG closed 6 cents higher to $3.99/MMBtu
- Dec gold rose today by $1.40 to $1236.20/oz, while Dec silver gained $0.11 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'