VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Is it the alcohol or is it just morons that can post with out knowing how to come up with and adjective that isn't a four letter word. Or could it be that you only use profanity when your drink. I have great idea "don't post and drink" You know you can start home brewing your own beer, see what it takes to make a beer that you will enoy and you never know you may learn increase your IQ and find there are more than just four letter word.
I think it's been brewed sinince 1896, instead of 1986. I know for sure that I drank it pre-1986.
I have drank the beers of many parts of the world, I thought Nippon Beer of Japan was good, but there was a beer, I drank in Rio, I believe it was called Brahma Chops, or something like that, anyway it had a head of foam, you could almost chew, and a taste, that was excellent. Most of the German beers are very good, better quality then the ones that are brewed here in the states, under the same label.
Of American brands, I have drank, I would say probably Coors, and Oley of Seattle are the best. 60 years ago, California had a beer called Lucky Lager, No idea if it's still brewed.. It wasn't bad at all. A lot of other beer drinkers must of thought so too, as they claimed to sell enough in 24 hours, to float a Battleship. Personally, I thought Slitz was a great U.S. beer, during it's time.
Joe Donahue is correct,when in the military 3.2 was a shipboard
"happy hour" over the hump drink.however when in Iceland the
german embassy gave us their "polar Beer" 12% and dark but
damn good taste also 4 of these your out. this beer was made
just for them..
Budweiser Beer originated in the land of Pilsner Chek Republic and is still a great Beer if your in Europe to buy it.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold fell deeper into negative territory after pulling back from a session high of $1295.30 per ounce set at the open of floor trade. It brushed a session low of $1281.90 per ounce moments before settling with a 1.1% loss at $1283.10 per ounce.
- Sep silver touched a session high of $20.70 per ounce in early morning action but retreated into the red. Unable to regain momentum, it settled 0.9% lower at $20.41 per ounce, just above its session low of $20.40 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'