VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
The United States has become a consumer instead of a producer nation. Large corporations have sold out to greed so they can enjoy less taxes, and lower employment benefits to American workers. We have been engaged in numerous conflicts begining with Vietnam to present with no end goal in sight. All for the purpose of corporate greed, shipping American jobs overseas, and getting nothing in return. We need a group of individuals like our founding fathers to redirect this train wreck before it is too late. I propose the following which is sure to bring some thumbs down, but here goes.
1. Immeadiate withdrawal from NATO and recalling all US troops from foreign soil.
2. Sealing all US borders using US Army as border defense.
3. Using Air Force, Navy, and Marines as the long distance threats in that order. Ground warfare is no longer needed unless or soil needs to be defended.
4. Deportation of all illegal aliens.
5. Elected oficals receive no form of compensation, retirement, or health benefits.
6. No campaign funds from PAC's, individuals, or other crooks to be elected.
7. Companies that want to import junk, export their money to foreign banks, and provide nothing but debt to our economy can relocate to these foreign countries.
8. Companies and US citizens will not be allowed to have foreign bank accounts.
9. Made in America, by Americans, for Americans. Now that is how you restore this country to where it was fifty years ago, as the most powerful nation on earth. Lets take care of our own and stop trying to force our corrupt system of government on other countries who have no interest in the way we fleece the taxpayers for special interest, corrupt politicans, and lawyers who actually run this country. I am looking forward to some intelligent input to my ideas other than a simple minded one word or sentence from the sheep who don't have a clue. The floor is all yours. Thanks, and have a good day.
MSN MONEY, CAN YOU FOR ONCE JUST PUT AN ARTICLE ON YOUR WEB-SITE THAT IS NOT OLD.
THIS IS THE SAME ARTICLE FROM MONTHS AGO. WITH ALL OF THE FINANCIAL NEWS OUT THERE
THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO? OR AT LEAST DO AN UPDATE ON THE PREVIOUS ARTICLE.
How does a third world country such as China rise up to where they are now; buy giving them a FREE TRADE NATION status, by way of Bill Clinton. Which means they do not have to pay taxes on imports to the U.S. and now we owe them big. The same thing went on with Japan in the early 70's. WAY TO GO POLITICIANS.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market began the last week of July on a quiet note with the S&P 500 ending less than a point above its flat line. Like the benchmark index, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.1%) also posted a slim gain, while the Russell 2000 (-0.5%) and Nasdaq Composite (-0.1%) lagged throughout the session.
The major averages were awakened from their weekend slumber with an opening retreat that pressured the S&P 500 below its 20-day moving average (1975). Even though ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'