5 Super Bowl ads that blew it
The NFL's championship game is anticipated as much for the edgy commercials that air during the broadcast as for the game itself, creating a high-risk, high-reward scenario for advertisers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
the superbowl sucks now! i hate the 4 hours of pre game crap and the stupid commercials and half time horrible poop star crap! just put
the game on in the afternoon let them play and stop all the other crap!
You could volunteer at a soup kitchen before the game.
There are generations now who don't even understand the origin of that phrase. The dial that you had to turn to click from one channel to the next.
LOL I'm old.
My personal opinion of the Super Bowl? Right now I don't even know who's playing. I set it to record and watch the commercials and fast forward through the game. I haven't bought a ticket to a professional game since the strikes. Professional athletes are grossly overpaid and all the fools that buy apparel and $10.00 beers are to blame. I love sports and support local High School and College teams, not the egomaniacs in the pros.
How about the Tim Tebow fundie commercial a few years back with his mother? Propaganda does not need to be aired during the superbowl.
the holiday inn ad was funny as hell. people were too sensitive in the 90's.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold chopped around near the unchanged level for most of today's pit trade as investors awaited the FOMC policy statement released at 14:00 ET. The yellow metal touched a session high of $1240.10 per ounce in early morning action but later dipped to a session low of $1234.50 per ounce and settled 60 cents below the break-even line at $1235.60 per ounce.
- Dec silver erased slight early morning losses as it lifted from its session low of $18.64 per ounce. It ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'