VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
To be honest, Hillary as President would be a major disaster for the U.S. Not because she is a woman, but because of who she is. A very scary proposition.
I hope and pray it doesn't come to that in November 2016.
Does being a "woman" make it different than being- competent and able? We have NO ECONOMY. Most of the unemployed are former breadwinners forced that way by job blockades. Jobs women DO HAVE... they control the hiring and firing in every business platform. When the foreign army comes to conquer what's left of the formerly-free America... the righteousness will be laughed at then destroyed. You killed off your ally, you set America up for destruction.
Yellen-- Check her record. She will continue the legacy of Greenspan and Bernanke without variance. We will collapse from too much dilution in the currency and NO ECONOMY. You can't print your way out of a Depression. Accounting and Finance Majors know nothing about enterprise.
We have to start voting for the best person for the job of president. We have to stop voting just because the candidate is black, white, female, Dem, GOP, or famous. (90% of blacks voted for Obama) We have already seen the tragic results from this narrow minded philosophy.
Hilldog is such an idiot.
And if you think the Bozocare website will be fixed by the end of November after not being ready at the end of 3 years in the making I have a bridge to sell you.
A woman for Pres. why not? In fact if you look at all the crap over the past 31 years a woman would probably be the right choice. HOWEVER IT IS NOT HILLARY, for obvious reasons. She was the right choice in 2008 but not anymore.
Hey women, you control the vote when are you going to get your act together and save our nation?
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell into negative territory after trading as high as $1310.30 per ounce in morning action as the dollar index strengthened. The yellow metal brushed a session low of $1295.50 per ounce and eventually settled with a 0.4% loss at $1298.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver also pulled back from its session high of $20.79 per ounce set in early morning pit trade and brushed a session low of $20.50 per ounce. It inched slightly higher heading into the close and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'