6 investments more fun than stocks
A vintage Harley, an 18-carat gold Patek Philippe watch, a guitar once owned by the legendary Les Paul -- now that's a diversified portfolio.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Where's the picture of the harley, show me the harley.I'm not an investor.
I have a 1922 Ford Model T and it runs good.
I take it to shows and I always get offers to sell with great $$$ but I'm in it for a while longer. I'm sure I will do very well.
All of these examples are rare & extreme cases.
Save your money, buy a house and land to put it on because it will be worth more in 30 years than the pile of garbage this article is suggesting.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
- June gold rose for the first time in four sessions as economic data showed that new home sales declined 14.5% in March from an upwardly revised 449K (from 440K) in Feb to 384K. The Briefing.com consensus expected home sales to increase to 455K. The yellow metal brushed a session high of $1287.70 per ounce in early morning action and settled with a 0.3% gain at $1284.80 per ounce.
- May silver also traded in positive territory today, climbing as high as $19.49 per ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'