6 of the market's priciest stocks
Check out the gains made by these Wall Street stars. While high-priced stocks can take a fall, in general, high fliers tend to hold their value.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
The problem with these stocks is that they are not worth their price.
Personally I don't like Apple or their products, sure they are convenient but they do obstruct Life, and have hurt many business, especially the printed word and all associations there of.
Priceline is a nice convenience but not always the best price.
Real Estate Development has caused more damage to this country and elsewhere by over building, specifically when soo many of their Strip Malls Malls and homes are either poorly built or are empty due to satuaration, personally there is no need for more as so many places stand empty and deteriorating to crumbs.
Washingon Post----no surprise there!
Google I do believe has lost much its focus toward competing with Apple. EX. Do we really need and want Google Glasses or Apple want to be watch? Think before answering and acknowledge that much of the tech toys we own and seek eventually do end up in the ocean as they are made with plastics! Thus add the to the world's pollution enormously!
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Apr gold dipped to a session low of $1337.80 per ounce in late morning action after trading as high as $1352.90 per ounce earlier in the session. However, the yellow metal managed to push back into positive territory and settled at $1346.50 per ounce, or 0.4% higher.
- May silver pulled back from its session high of $21.33 per ounce and brushed a session low of $20.67 per ounce by late morning pit trade. It eventually settled with a 0.4% loss at $20.82 per ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'