7 companies led by women
Diversity at the top often means better results on the bottom line, so investors would do well to pay attention to who's running the show. These companies have women in key roles.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
How about Kiran Shaw, Paula Long, Virginia Rometty, Jean Crummins, Ursula Burns, Pat Woertz, Carly Fiorina amongst others?
ebay gets an upgrade how about the kids starting college an upgrade so there prices are lower some do not go anymorem do to the fact parents can't afford or are ILL!!
All you need to do is look at the way the world is changing to see the mistakes you have made as a society. Not saying that woman should be wearing Burka, but they shouldn't be flying jets or running mens businesses either.
Women are made to have babies, that's why they have a womb, and care for families and others. How do you not get that? You can't screw with mother nature and get away with it.
A womans touch should be a Healing and caring touch and not a mans touch.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- June gold traded in positive territory for most of today's pit session. Prices advanced as high as $1307.10 per ounce and dipped to a session low of $1297.90 per ounce in mid-morning action. The yellow metal eventually settled with a 0.3% gain at $1303.40 per ounce.
- May silver rose to a session high of $19.81 per ounce shortly after floor trade opened. It then chopped around near the $19.60 per ounce level and settled with a 0.8% gain at $19.64 per ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'