7 retailers that are shrinking fast
As US consumers cut down on spending, some retail chains are feeling the pain -- and they have little choice but to shutter their weakest stores.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
I am NOT surprised that Sears is in the "death throws"! Their tools have gone from "Made in the USA QUALITY" to CHINESE CRAP! I for one will NEVER again shop at Sears. I do not buy CHINESE CRAP!
I WAS a loyal customer of Sears but not now,there customer service is the worst in the in industry,the phone bank in INDIA doesn't care and the kid behind the counter talking on there cell phone doesn't either, before Christmas they had a tool sale 50%off ALL tools and storage and they have a tool box want so i called catalog in INDIA and asked for the price1900.00 regular price 2000. that's not 50% off that's higher than it was a month before,so after 2 supervisors i asked to speak to someone in America and they hung up on me,I WENT TO HOME DEPOT AND GOT THE SAME BOX EXACT SAME 1700.00 NOT ON SALE, since 95 i spent 6500.00 $ but on more, let them go there are better places to shop
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell into negative territory after trading as high as $1310.30 per ounce in morning action as the dollar index strengthened. The yellow metal brushed a session low of $1295.50 per ounce and eventually settled with a 0.4% loss at $1298.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver also pulled back from its session high of $20.79 per ounce set in early morning pit trade and brushed a session low of $20.50 per ounce. It inched slightly higher heading into the close and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'