In the news:
- Securities trade group urges hardware revamp after Nasdaq August halt4:11 PM ET | Reuters
- Bigger worries are swirling around small stocks4:10 PM ET | AP
- Wall Street ends lower after data clouds view on Fed4:09 PM ET | Reuters
- Investment firm wins auction for SD beef plant4:09 PM ET | AP
- Stocks fall on Wall Street; Retailers slump4:08 PM ET | AP
- NY insurers predict spike in health exchange use4:08 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Precious metals pared yesterday's gains following encouraging economic data. Despite resuming their downtrend, both gold and silver futures closed near a (pit trade) session high. February gold futures fell 1.2% to $1227.10/oz while March silver futures fell 1.3% to $19.57/oz. The Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX 20.63, -0.59) hit a new five-year low today.
January crude oil futures rose again today and made a one month, settling up 0.2% at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|