In the news:
- UPDATE 1-United Continental posts wider loss as revenue weakens8:56 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Brazil's Bradesco beats profit estimates in mixed quarter8:54 AM ET | Reuters
- Sina shares fall after China strips its license in web porn crackdown8:53 AM ET | Reuters
- Sina shares fall after China strips its licence in web porn crackdown8:52 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Diamond Offshore profit beats as rig hire rates improve8:49 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Severe winter dampens UPS's 1st-qtr profit8:49 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +12.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +65.00. The S&P 500 futures trade 12 points above fair value.
Asian markets ended the Thursday session on a mixed note after the release of several economic data points. Japan's Corporate Services Price Index rose 0.7% year-over-year (expected 0.8%, previous 0.7%), while the Foreign Bonds Buying report indicated net sales in the amount of JPY463.90 billion (previous purchases of JPY114.60 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|