In the news:
- Israel's Fischer picked to be next Fed vice chair: source3:51 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Air Canada in talks to buy over 100 Boeing jets-source3:48 PM ET | Reuters
- Smith & Wesson shares get a boost from strong 2Q3:48 PM ET | AP
- Thai crisis deepens as PM's supporters weigh in3:47 PM ET | Reuters
- Trina Solar names new chief financial officer3:47 PM ET | AP
- Ukrainian leader offers talks, protesters say no3:44 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Jan crude oil slipped further into negative territory today on higher-than-anticipated builds in gasoline and distillate inventories.
- Although the EIA reported that crude oil inventories had a draw of 10.6 mln barrels when consensus called for a draw of 2.7-3.0 mln, gasoline stockpiles rose 6.7 mln vs expectations for a build of 1.7-2.0 mln barrels. Distillate inventories rose 4.5 mln barrels when consensus called for a smaller build of 1.5-1.6 mln.
- The ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|