In the news:
- Rescuers locate 20 of 24 trapped in Nicaragua mine3:54 PM ET | AP
- U.S. judge sets hearing in Argentina bond case over Citi subpoena3:51 PM ET | Reuters
- US rig count up 18 to 1,9143:51 PM ET | AP
- EU ministers discuss firmer action on Russia over Ukraine3:49 PM ET | Reuters
- Grain mostly lower, beef and pork higher3:48 PM ET | AP
- Speculators turn net long in U.S. 10-year T-note futures: CFTC3:43 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 16:00 ET Orbitz reaches an agreement with American Airlines (AAL) to continue to offer American Airlines and US Airways flights on all of its sites
- 15:26 ET Earnings Preview for the week of September 2 - 5
- 14:59 ET NYMEX Energy Closing Prices
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold touched a session high of $1292.50 per ounce in morning action but slipped back into negative territory as the dollar index strengthened. It settled 0.2% lower at $1287.40 per ounce, slightly above its session low of $1285.30 per ounce.
- Today's weakness shaved gains for the week to 0.6%.
- Dec silver also retreated into negative territory after brushing a session high of $19.67 per ounce. Unable to gain momentum, it settled 0.6% lower at its ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|