In the news:
- Bank of England chief to address forex accusations5:54 AM ET | AP
- Investment bank Houlihan Lokey to buy rival ArchPoint - WSJ5:44 AM ET | Reuters
- Greek yields rise as bailout review still unfinished5:43 AM ET | Reuters
- World stocks, oil steady but eyes still on Ukraine, China5:41 AM ET | Reuters
- Yanukovich says Crimea breaking from Russia, blames his foes5:40 AM ET | Reuters
- UK manufacturing starts 2014 on good footing, weather hits oil and gas output5:40 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages began the new trading week on a slightly lower note with small caps leading the weakness. The Russell 2000 shed 0.3% while the S&P 500 slipped less than a point with six sectors ending in the red.
Equity indices began the day in negative territory with only the Nasdaq (-0.04%) making a very brief appearance in the green. After sliding through the first hour of action, the major averages reversed and spent the remainder of the session climbing off ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|