In the news:
- Construction crunch slows Japan tsunami rebuilding2:51 AM ET | AP
- Sasol H1 earnings up, ethylene project commissioned2:44 AM ET | Reuters
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet2:42 AM ET | Reuters
- RPT-EURO DEBT SUPPLY-Ireland in first bond auction in three years2:30 AM ET | Reuters
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery'2:27 AM ET | Reuters
- WRAPUP 2-Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"2:25 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 16:54 ET Catamaran announces pricing of $500 mln of 4.75% senior notes due 2021
- 16:32 ET Icahn Enterprises issues statement regarding Facebook account of Chairman Carl C. Icahn: 'Information that Mr. Icahn posts on Facebook could be deemed to be material information'
- 16:31 ET Tower Group receives Nasdaq notice regarding listing requirements
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished an upbeat week on a mixed note. The S&P 500 added just over a point, holding its weekly gain at 1.0% while the Nasdaq lost 0.4%.
The major averages began the day on an upbeat note, but relinquished their opening gains during the first 90 minutes of action. The early sentiment was boosted by a better-than-expected nonfarm payrolls report for February (175K versus Briefing.com consensus 163K), but a closer look into the report suggested that ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|