In the news:
- Average US rate on 30-year loan eases to 4.42 pct.12:24 PM ET | AP
- General Motors sells stake in PSA Peugeot Citroen12:23 PM ET | AP
- News Summary: House Republicans back budget deal12:20 PM ET | AP
- NH hospital denied formal hearing on ACA network12:18 PM ET | AP
- Warner Music 4Q loss widens despite Parlophone buy12:18 PM ET | AP
- Hilton shares jump in market debut12:18 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 11:57 ET European Markets Closing Prices
- 11:31 ET Red Hat and Dell (DELL) confirm plan to co-engineer enterprise-grade, Openstack private cloud solutions (see 10:33)
- 11:31 ET Accenture and Dell sign agreement to deliver cloud and security solutions, application management services to mid-market and select enterprise customers
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (-0.5%) has cracked fresh lows as the downtrend persists. Heavily-weighted technology (-0.6%) and health care (-0.8%) continue setting the general direction while the notable underperformance of consumer staples (-1.4%) adds to the downward pressure.
Meanwhile, the consumer discretionary sector (-0.5%) is nearing its session low after displaying some relative strength in the early going. Apparel manufacturers are contributing to the retreat after ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|