In the news:
- Demonstrators block train tracks in Everett2:11 PM ET | AP
- New York: Bank didn't lend to blacks in Buffalo2:04 PM ET | AP
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam stocks gain, currencies weaken after U.S. data2:02 PM ET | Reuters
- Ukraine steelmen hold their ground as frontline marches towards port2:02 PM ET | Reuters
- Former Va. governor's corruption case goes to jury2:02 PM ET | AP
- Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine Funds see 7th straight month of inflows2:02 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market is fighting an uphill battle right now given that it lacks any real leadership.
The consumer discretionary sector (-0.3%), which was a winning standout earlier, is now on the defensive and has recently slid to its worst levels of the day following a report that Home Depot (HD 90.35, -2.68) may have experienced a customer data breach at its stores.
Home Depot has joined with Chevron (CVX 127.17, -2.28), Boeing (BA 124.75, -2.05), ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|