In the news:
- Grain lower, cattle and pork higher11:42 AM ET | AP
- Alexion shares rise after co boosts 2014 guidance11:39 AM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary11:37 AM ET | Reuters
- Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection11:37 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-SEC probing possible manipulation of FX options -Bloomberg11:35 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection11:33 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Recent action saw the S&P 500 (-0.3%) regain about eight points from its session low thanks, in part, to the relative strength of the three top weighted sectors. Financials (-0.2%), health care (+0.1%), and technology (-0.1%) trade ahead of the broader market and their relative strength is noteworthy considering the trio accounts for more than 46.0% of the entire market.
Meanwhile, consumer discretionary (-0.5%), industrials (-0.7%), and materials (-0.6%) continue ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|