In the news:
- Ford to sell Lincoln cars in China for first time6:31 AM ET | AP
- Baker Hughes Announces First Quarter Results6:30 AM ET | PR
- KeyCorp Reports First Quarter 2014 Net Income of $232 Million, or $.26 Per Common Share6:30 AM ET | PR
- Insteel Industries Reports Second Quarter Financial Results6:30 AM ET | PR
- CA-BUSINESS Summary6:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Gazprom to base Kiev payment decision on Europe's response to Putin6:29 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished the Wednesday session on an upbeat note with the Nasdaq (+1.3%) ending in the lead. The S&P 500 settled higher by 1.1% with all ten sectors posting gains.
The benchmark index spent the entire trading day in the green, rallying to new highs during the last hour of action. The tech-heavy Nasdaq, meanwhile, briefly dipped into the red during morning action, but was able to recover swiftly.
Stocks began the trading day with modest gains ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|