In the news:
- Exclusive: NY attorney general says more evidence banks violated mortgage pact1:18 PM ET | Reuters
- Wall St. slips on Fed stimulus uncertainty; P&G jumps1:16 PM ET | Reuters
- Indy 500 fans will find track tighter this year1:05 PM ET | AP
- Rare Superman comic found in house insulation1:05 PM ET | AP
- Cuba silent on Canadian's corruption trial1:02 PM ET | AP
- 18 hurt in shuttle bus crash near Atlanta airport1:00 PM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equities trade modestly lower with the S&P 500 off by 0.4%.
The benchmark average has spent the first half of the session in a steady climb after notching its lows 30 minutes after the open.
Nine of ten sectors trade with losses of at least 0.3% while consumer staples buck the trend. Dow component Procter & Gamble (PG 81.87, +3.17) has provided a boost to the defensively-oriented sector after the company reaffirmed its fourth quarter ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|