In the news:
- China slowdown worries hit stocks, commodities8:06 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-American Securities-owned FMSA's IPO to raise about $1 bln8:05 AM ET | Reuters
- FOREX-Dollar sits back after record-breaking run, Aussie dips8:03 AM ET | Reuters
- UAE appoints Mubarak al-Mansouri as new c.bank governor - WAM8:03 AM ET | Reuters
- Chrysler recalls 230,760 SUVs globally for fuel pump issue8:02 AM ET | Reuters
- GLOBAL MARKETS-China slowdown worries hit stocks, commodities8:02 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 07:55 ET On The Wires
- 07:51 ET Thinly traded Milestone Scientific announces planned merger of its JV, Milestone Ophthalmic Sp. z o.o., with EWH and listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- 07:51 ET Fiat SpA: Chrysler Group is voluntarily recalling an estimated 230,760 SUVs to install new a relay circuit that improves fuel-pump relay durability
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -12.80. U.S. equity futures trade modestly lower amid cautious action overseas. The S&P 500 futures hover six points below fair value after climbing off their overnight lows reached during the Asian session. The night has been very quiet on the economic front with several central bank and government officials playing down expectations of additional stimulus. On that note, China's Finance Minister Lou Jiwei ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|