In the news:
- Massachusetts cutlery maker files for bankruptcy8:50 AM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary8:49 AM ET | Reuters
- Home improvement chain Lowe's Cos cuts sales forecast8:49 AM ET | Reuters
- Hamas says fired rockets at off-shore Israeli gas well8:49 AM ET | Reuters
- Russian downturn hits Europe's beer makers8:48 AM ET | Reuters
- Russia economic funk ripples out through ex-Soviet states8:45 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 07:58 ET S&P futures vs fair value: -1.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -2.30.
- 07:57 ET Ampio Pharma announces analysis of available data from Optimeyes study (blinded and open label) of Optina for treatment of diabetic macular edema indicates potential for significant clinical benefit
- 07:51 ET On The Wires
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -4.80. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -7.80. U.S. equity futures remain below their flat lines, which has been the case through the course of the night. If the current indication holds, the S&P 500 will take a step back after climbing 1.4% during the first two sessions of the week.
There was no market-moving data released this morning, but the FOMC will reveal the minutes from its latest policy meeting at 14:00 ET. Due to the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|