In the news:
- Asia shares edge higher, wary ahead of China factory survey10:00 PM ET | Reuters
- Sterling marriage 'stress' at issue as L.A. Clippers trial nears end9:57 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Mexico's Pemex says blaze halts most work at Madero refinery9:56 PM ET | Reuters
- Slow public alert on Williston fire raises concern9:56 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-China July HSBC flash PMI at 18-month high of 52.09:56 PM ET | Reuters
- Japan trade deficit widens to $8 billion in June9:51 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 19:03 ET Mine Safety misses by $0.04, misses on revs
- 18:48 ET Uranium Resources: Navajo Nation Council rescinds committee resolution, nullifying subcommittee discussion with Uranium Resources
- 18:38 ET O'Reilly Auto beats by $0.05, reports revs in-line; guides Q3 EPS in-line; raises FY14 EPS guidance in-line, reaffirms FY14 rev guidance
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Wednesday session on a mixed note. The tech-heavy Nasdaq displayed relative strength, climbing 0.4%, while the S&P 500 added 0.2% with five sectors settling in the green. For its part, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.2%) spent the entire session below its flat line.
Equities started the midweek affair on a rather unassuming note in the absence of market-moving news or economic releases. With those pieces missing from the equation, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|