In the news:
- STW Resources Holding Corp Releases First Quarterly Report for 2014, Posts $3.6 Million in Revenues3:36 PM ET | PR
- Consumer staples edge higher on ConAgra boost3:30 PM ET | Reuters
- Records: Man urged victim to kill self via webcam3:28 PM ET | AP
- Kristin Gazlay named AP's top stories director3:28 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary3:27 PM ET | Reuters
- Bill seeks fairer treatment for black lung victims3:27 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 14:58 ET Financials & Banks- XLF +1.05% continue to remain the top-performing SPX large-cap sector into the final hour of trading; SPX now trades @ 2009.08 +7.51 (+0.38%)
- 14:53 ET Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico announces changes regarding AMP shareholder composition; agreement reached with Promotora Aeron utica del Pac fico, S.A. de C.V. to sell its 33% ownership in AMP
- 14:50 ET NYMEX Energy Closing Prices
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Precious metals fell in electronic trade yesterday following the FOMC statement which conveyed no changes to the Fed's current policy course. As expected, the FOMC reduced the monthly pace of tis asset purchases by $10 bln to $15 bln and maintained the "considerable time" language in its forward guidance.
- Dec gold continued to trade lower and fell as low as $1216.30 per ounce in overnight trade, its lowest level since January. It managed to inch slightly ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|