In the news:
- Moody's says Detroit public lighting ruling bad for bondholders11:07 AM ET | Reuters
- CORRECTED-TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices steady as inflation stays tame11:04 AM ET | Reuters
- Grain lower, cattle mixed and pork lower11:00 AM ET | AP
- European shares slip further; Peugeot tumbles11:00 AM ET | Reuters
- ECB's Jazbec finds negative rates 'difficult concept'10:59 AM ET | Reuters
- Centene shares jump as insurer gives 2014 forecast10:59 AM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] After spending the initial 30 minutes of the session in a steady retreat, the major averages have held their levels for the past hour. The Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 are little changed with all three indices trading within 0.2% of their respective flat lines.
The S&P 500 trades flat even as seven of ten sectors hover in the red. All four countercyclical groups are among the laggards with three cyclical groups-energy, industrials, and technology-also trading lower. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|