In the news:
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails12:43 AM ET | Reuters
- NYC's Met opera still negotiating with 10 unions12:28 AM ET | AP
- Gaza war resumes with deadly strikes, rocket fire12:25 AM ET | Reuters
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima killing 18 people: media12:24 AM ET | Reuters
- INDIA PRESS-Google to mentor Indian companies-Times of India12:21 AM ET | Reuters
- China fines 12 Japanese firms in auto price probe12:16 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:07 ET Flushing Fin announces 1 mln share stock repurchase program
- 18:06 ET SJW Corp announces the California Public Utilities Commission's decision on San Jose Water Company's 2013 general rate case
- 18:01 ET PetSmart beats by $0.05, reports revs in-line; guides Q3 EPS in-line; reaffirms FY15 EPS guidance
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market continued its strong start to the week with a broad-based Tuesday rally that sent the S&P 500 higher by 0.5%. Nine of ten sectors registered gains while the benchmark index extended its week-to-date advance to 1.4%.
Equities received an opening boost from a pair of economic data points that crossed the wires this morning. An in-line CPI report suggested inflationary pressures remain contained, while a better than expected Housing Starts report ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|