In the news:
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks2:05 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Supermarkets companies2:05 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Staffing companies2:05 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Restaurant companies2:05 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Oil companies2:05 PM ET | AP
- Midday Glance: Leisure companies2:05 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major indices are looking to hold the line on the downside. They aren't at their lows for the day, but they are close.
Thus far, we have seen recurring support keep things from extending further which, in turn, has prompted some recurring buy-the-dip action. The net result is that it has been a pretty range-bound market for most of the session as neither buyers nor sellers are staking much of a claim in front of the November employment report ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|