In the news:
- /C O R R E C T I O N from source -- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited/7:52 PM ET | PR
- Khosla-backed startup hopes to bring doctors to patients' mobiles7:44 PM ET | Reuters
- Dovish Fed takes edge off dollar rally7:44 PM ET | Reuters
- FOREX-Dovish Fed takes edge off dollar rally7:42 PM ET | Reuters
- PRESS DIGEST- British Business - July 317:41 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Buenaventura's net income rose 22 pct on copper and silver sales7:38 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:49 ET Aspen Insurance comments on withdrawal of Endurance Specialty Holdings (ENH) unsolicited offer and shareholder proposals: 'We remain remain intensely focused on the continued successful execution of o
- 18:37 ET Rio Alto Mining and Sulliden announce shareholder approval of the plan of arrangement
- 18:35 ET Biolase announces that non-executive Board member Federico Pignatelli has withdrawn his lawsuit against the company
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Wednesday session on a mixed note with small caps displaying relative strength. The Nasdaq Composite (+0.5%) and Russell 2000 (+0.4%) registered modest gains, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.2%) and S&P 500 (+0.01%) underperformed.
Despite the mixed finish, the key indices traded higher across the board at the start of the session after the advance reading of second quarter GDP surpassed estimates (4.0% versus Briefing.com ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|