In the news:
- Germany's Bayer to launch three new Xarelto trials10:04 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary10:04 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. consumer sentiment rises in final August reading10:04 AM ET | Reuters
- At least 25 trapped in mine landslide in Nicaragua10:03 AM ET | AP
- Nintendo launching 'amiibo' with 12 characters10:02 AM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-Brazil posts primary deficit of $2.1 bln in July10:02 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment report for August was revised up to 82.5 from 79.2 in the final reading, while the Briefing.com consensus expected the reading to be revised up to 80.0. Nasdaq +4.19 at 4561.88... NYSE Adv/Dec 1416/1270... Nasdaq Adv/Dec 1129/1104.
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|