In the news:
- Vending firm ex-official sentenced in Pepsi scheme7:15 PM ET | AP
- GM sued over deaths, injuries linked to ignition switch7:13 PM ET | Reuters
- GM sued over deaths, injuries linked to ignition switch7:11 PM ET | Reuters
- South American leaders rally behind Argentina over debt6:58 PM ET | Reuters
- American Express 2Q profit rises 9 percent6:58 PM ET | AP
- FCC chairman tells Time Warner to end Dodgers TV dispute6:57 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:44 ET Newmont Mining to develop new Merian gold mine in Suriname
- 18:37 ET MSCI announces that First State Super has selected MSCI's multi-asset class risk management platform
- 18:36 ET Regeneron Pharms announces EYLEA Injection receives FDA approval for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (stock halted)
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Tuesday session on a lower note after generally upbeat earnings took the back seat to geopolitical concerns. The S&P 500 (-0.5%) and Nasdaq Composite (-0.1%) ended on their lows, while the Russell 2000 (+0.3%) displayed relative strength.
Once again, market participants were focused on quarterly reports in the early going, but geopolitical worries overshadowed the impact of mostly better than expected earnings. Specifically, equities ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|