In the news:
- Morgan Stanley profit soars on wealth management, trading9:16 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Morgan Stanley profit soars on wealth management, trading9:15 AM ET | Reuters
- Mostly positive US earnings send stock futures up9:13 AM ET | AP
- Nokia suspends European tablet sales due to charger fault9:13 AM ET | Reuters
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX seen opening slightly higher as long weekend looms9:12 AM ET | Reuters
- James Murdoch joins board of ad platform company9:12 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -0.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -11.00. The stock market is on track to begin the final trading day of the holiday-shortened week on a subdued note. The S&P 500 futures trade right in line with fair value, while Nasdaq futures lag (-11 versus fair value) as Google (GOOG 553.64, -10.26) weighs after reporting below-consensus quarterly results.
Google notwithstanding, participants have received a full slate of quarterly ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|