In the news:
- Cargill to close beef plant, cites cattle shortage3:46 PM ET | AP
- European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software3:45 PM ET | Reuters
- Ohio: 2nd fine levied against prison food vendor3:44 PM ET | AP
- Text of Lois Lerner's email exchange3:41 PM ET | AP
- Greenpeace attorneys question P&G's damage claim3:40 PM ET | AP
- Fitch Ratings keeps 'negative' rating for Conn.3:38 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell into negative territory in morning action as the dollar index strengthened after an advance GDP reading showed a 4.0% expansion during Q2 (Briefing.com consensus expected GDP to increase 3.2%). The move lower also came ahead of the latest policy statement from the FOMC released at 14:00 ET. The yellow metal slipped from its session high of $1303.00 per ounce and spent the remainder of the session trading in the red. It eventually settled with a 0.3% loss at ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|